The Saudis are bombing THIS

>The Saudis are bombing THIS

How does that make Sup Forums feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

stopclustermunitions.org/en-gb/media/news/2017/saudi-led-coalition’s-recent-use-of-brazilian-made-cluster-munitions-targets-residential-areas-in-yemen.aspx
newsweek.com/hajj-war-between-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-leaves-qatari-pilgrims-unable-visit-657396
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those buildings remind me of cookies

cute architecture :3

Do you have any pictures from before it was bombed?

Didnt we sell them the weapons to do it?

indifferent

Yes, in fact we are the 2nd largest arms dealer to the middle east

>in 10 years the entirety of the city of Saan’a will be reduced to rubble

Feels bad

Saudis are scum

Truly the weedman is as progressive as they come

He was somewhat forced due to a deal made under Harper's government. He could either renege on the deal and damage Canada's trade reputation worldwide or grin and bear it.
People won't trade with Canada if they think that the deals will change everytime the government does

Trudeau doesn't actually mean 90% of the gay SJW shit he says. You can tell by reading his body language and mannerisms.

holy diddly yummiolii Yemen does looks like THIS?

Shia scums a.k.a swine jews in disguise are busy spamming their propaganda, it seems. Go fucking cry me a river, filthy scums.

>tfw dude weed lmao was actually playing us like a fiddle

I know, I was memeing. He's a corporate shill that pretends to be a progressive because most retards never bother reading anything other than headlines.

Also, that contract supports thousands of jobs here, so that would have hurt us in other ways as well. But fuck, nigga JT better not sign another deal with them. There are plenty of other countries we could be selling arms and equipment to.

I don't believe that at all. He believes in it enough to seriously risk the Canadian economy and genuinely seems to be a far leftist

Saudi arabia should be an enemy of the world like north korea. A backwards totalitarian shithole that sponsors world wide terrorism and destabilizes the price of oil. FUCK em.

Caring about anything other than the ego is a waste of time.

t. barbaric scum

Strongly dislike Saudis (and Wahhabism in general), though Saudi Arabia itself does get mild respect for maintaining an absolute monarchy in 2017. Shias are bro-tier

just goes to show how shit canadians are
another example, the canadian mining companies

>canadian mining companies
Get fucked by the canucks faggot

These buildings are quite old. I remember I read that Yemen was one of the first ''countries'' that had these high rise buildings (at the time)

Our govt already refused their offer to play mercenary for them but locally manufactured APC is already undergoing evaluation trials by their army. If we get to sell it the war will be profitable for us, Turkey (base vehicle designer) and South Africa (Denel turrets).
War economy is good shit, think of the poor starving Africans that will get jobs and food from it!

This, the fucking Saud family named the whole damn country after themselves even N. Korea is not called Kimea

Right. They look like Gingerbread houses.

indifferent

Fun fact: This is how the Saudi military would look if nobody sold them weapons.

You literally spread your countries cheeks for the US to jam their canal up you, cry some more.

Trudeau is an undercover BROTHER who fights for ALLAH.

don't be fooled by his shaving, he will BLACK TURK the shit out of you if you confront him about it.

Seems no one else in this country could grasp this simple concept.

You can cry about it and demand no further deals with the country, but that one was done and agreed on, to renege on it would have been a disaster for trade reputation but SJWs just love to cry about everything and never understand the concept of consequences of actions.

Considering ISIS within the span of a few years started self-producing armaments, armed drones, vehicles, explosives and anti-tank munitions and even invented new types of Explosive Devices to prevent defusing by Bomb Squads, they are actually considerably better than every single middle eastern country that has ever existed.

Post more of these anons. Yemeni architecture looks unique. Are all their towns essentially skyscraper towns?

You still need huge steel mills to produce tanks and electronics industry for guided munitions. Also you left out Jordan with King Abdullah design bureau that does the military R&D, develop weapons with Russia and does conversion all possible with Saudi funding of course.

>Also you left out Jordan with King Abdullah design bureau that does the military R&D

Nah, I didn't because Jordanian R&D is shit and the 'Kingdom' is run by retards.

>malasia refusedour offer in favour of yours
>they don't work as the mercenary
>first one to bid gets to sell us an air plane
/spoiler/kill me plz/spoiler

If aint catholic it aint right

To be fair Israel also got all their shit from the west.

kys

>catholic

*tips sub-80 IQ man with forged biblical documents and watches him believe it and start worshiping statues of santo maradona*

I just want to kill Yemenis and destroy their cultural heritage. Looks like you've got some growing up to do.

i know when someone says this to me i touched a nerve. lol, dumb leaf suck my dick.

Not a good idea to get involved, for some reason someone always mistake our flag for America and fired upon. Even Taliban made that mistake before offering apology to our dentist unit in Afghanistan.
I was not being serious about the war economy thing man, we just send a unit for their trials upon request so its not final.

looks like the cookie level from world of illusion

>we just send a unit for their trials upon request so its not final.
What? So you're doing the exact same thing you said you were doing on the first comment?

Feels sad

I cant imagine all the qt brown Arab girls who are suffering because of Saudi

Confirms what I already know to be true that Sa*dis are subhuman

That's right. The Saudis declared war on cookies. How does that make you feel?

Wahhabism is trad, you cuck

Saudi Arabia should be isolated so atheists like pic related have no room to exist anymore, since there is no more western influence

>that comfy COD map

>t. spic

lolspics

Its just doing trials not shooting old people and we get some desert data. Its probably just evaluation since Oman is buying Turkey Pars which is the base vehicle.
If we do not comply the hajj visa quota for the country will be affected so some appeasement is necessary. Can't be helped since Al Saud still owns Mecca and Medina.
Usually we just deal in stuff like spare parts and communication equipment.

Rich

Saudi Arabia is making you test military equipment over threats of not letting you in on Hajj? wtf

Hajj visa is a powerful diplomatic tool in islamic world, that is the privilege of those who own Hejaz.
They ask so we send a unit to them and they paid for it, well its a nice advertisement even if we lose to Patria or Piranha.

How the fuck is that ANY different form any other power or nation?

I'm fairly positive that this is shooped but Latuff is such a faggot

He is a butthurt Pajeet, my Chinese friend

Do you have any article on this specific case that I can share?

It's real.

stopclustermunitions.org/en-gb/media/news/2017/saudi-led-coalition’s-recent-use-of-brazilian-made-cluster-munitions-targets-residential-areas-in-yemen.aspx

>mfw the Saudis are getting BTFO by A FUCKING DESSERT

Only what I heard from my sister in our diplomatic service who have to deal with asshole saudi oil shiekh who demands a lot of stuff but our govt policy is not to voice such dissastisfaction to the media.
Even the APC was kept secret until someone recognized the saudi camo on the crew in that pic.
Qatar is among the affected by the visa policy.
newsweek.com/hajj-war-between-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-leaves-qatari-pilgrims-unable-visit-657396

Does your sister commit zina? She sounds like she would

Nope, married to her work 8am-10pm.

Fuck Saudi Arabia tbqh

Barrick Gold lost their mining rights here months ago. They repeatedly ignored warnings about landslides they were causing and eventually spilled a shipment of mercury iirc. Then the chinks bid for the rights and bought the equipment and hired the personnel.
What I'm trying to say is that Canadian mining companies are so incompetent that even third world shitholes get tired of their shit to the point chinks are more appealing.

>Trudeau doesn't actually mean 90% of the gay SJW shit he says. You can tell by reading his body language and mannerisms.
You sure about that?

>even third world shitholes get tired of their shit to the point chinks are more appealing.

China has it's rep on the line for it's business. Most western say mining companies are so sued to doing whatever they want and people having no choice.

That's why for infrastructure North American/European companies get so offended by Chinese presence in the business. They are willing to do projects that are profitable but ones that earlier mentioned companies either scoff at the venture or ask for more.

>Those countries accept China's bids for construction but not our very inflated numbers?

It's America's fault. Iraq served as a buffer to keep the Saudi/Iranian cold war from escalating, but now it's in full fucking force because whoever supports the winning rebels controls the border. Yemen is just the Korean War with sandniggers.

>no post-modern glass disaster anywhere in sight
This is what a town should look like, fuck all of the hack architects ruining everything.

Don't you have a sister to impregnate, Abdul?

The Wahhabi Salafi ideology promulgated by Saudi Arabia around the world wants to destroy all Muslim societies that are inclusive and pluralist.

He's protestant and not a dirty Papist like yourself

>if some ally of usa has issues then that issue is our enemy therefore an enemy of the world peace
fucking hell, aberigans

Is yours available or does she only fuck BLACKS?

>>>
> Anonymous 11/26/17(Sun)23:41:44 No.82302260▶
> (You)
>Is yours available or does she only fuck BLACKS?
I don't have any blacks in my town, third worlder-kun

Whoops didn't mean to highlight all that