What is modern white culture

We all know our classical background but what is modern white culture? How do we define it?

What groups and sub groups does it consist of

Pic related is my Chinese fuck bunny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8Q_KVLDR9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Modern white culture doesn't exist. Our current culture is a creation of the Hollywood Jew. People don't realise it buy jewish media, music, TV, and movies define modern culture. Jews create and control the narrative of all these things. White culture is dead. Soon to be followed by the white race. Thanks shekleberg.

dang bucko she's got a nice butt dangle

nice source on the chinese fuck bunny you fucking faggot this is the only reason why i'm here

She's my waifu irl
That's all you get degenerate fapper

Modern white culture is like Jap Hikomorri mixed with yuppie mixed with lots of hookers and booze and dissatisfaction with life but you're also really funny and likeable in real life even though you hate yourself.

I base this purely on myself.

Ass is for niggers...im sick of nigger jungle fetishes taking over

Tescos and weatherspoons.

Spread 'em

Ass if for adult men with big dicks and high test. Scurry away now, little boy.

Homosexuality is the last Stand in implicit white identity

hello, virgin.

cuckoldry and letting Muslims blow your shit up

b..b..b...but she poops out of there

Great, now let's see the dick

>He can't even get a regular girlfriend
>He had to get a GOOK

electricity

powered flight

the automobile

help me out here

Preppie(nerd/straightedge varient)
Preppie(party varient)
Stoner
Hipster/Alternative
Redneck (probably a few subtypes here)
Hikkomori
LGBT/EDM
Fitness/gym

White people belong to one or at most two of these cultures

I've lost the weight since. Surgery fucked me up haha. I'm not taking a dick pic for Sup Forums you get my steroid post surgery bloated dick pic

I'm an adult male with neither of those? All I want is a massive fucking ass to squeeze at all times...

>she's

Its passive aggressiveness, empathizing with anything but white people being a gay tranny pansexual furry.

this is what happens when jews indoctrinate culture with nigger fetishes

You have sex with Chinese people? Yuuuuuk op you are gross

I guess if fucking tiny tight vaginas then getting homemade rice bawrs is gross then I'm nasty

Well white people were shamed into hating their culture so now our culture is basically trying hard to not be racist

This is white culture
Accept no substitutes

>muh yellow fever has me confused about my own life and heritage
>I think I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so
>do do do do de do do

>this is what happens when you are a virgin neet that has never spent more than a minute with a girl

There has never been such a thing as "white culture" but "white cultures". This is true even for the United States despite its obsession about making everything about race.

>White culture is dead.
This is a very foolish statement. Any "(thing) is dead" statement tends to be more about individual frustration than any objective reality. Hence such statements are mostly made by immature minds (25 or younger) or old embittered people.

>tfw low test
>big asses just look disgusting

How do i get more test bros?

>have no argument
>ad hominem

>Modern white culture doesn't exist
I want Westfags to leave.
youtube.com/watch?v=C8Q_KVLDR9c

It's hard to impossible to define current culture without referring to historical cultures. Come back in 10-20 years time and it'll be easier to say what our culture is/was at this time.

Asses are a nigger fetish. Pure and simple. Why would you want women with fat asses? Cute little asses are great not fat nigger asses.