FUCK ISLAM

Post anything anti-islam
Shit on muslims

Bonus points for defaced Qurans

Reported to MI5 t b h, this is the type of stuff that furthers tensions between communities

You should have just burned it

Don't you have a fire to put out?

wew lad

Bumping, don't have anything myself

This is incredible

I report you to FBI for reporting him to the MI5

Hes right you know.
This is retarded to the level of "i hate niggers but dont know why" shit i see in my local.
Its embarrassing and counterproductive

Unless that is actually a copy of your neighbours koran, and you stole it, shot it, then returned it because he called your daughter a whore

You are a fucking embarrassment. Piss of back to whichever sand dune you crawled out from you despicable slimeball.

>i hate niggers but dont know why
Yeah user, you got it. On this day of a terrorist attack, after almost a week straight of islamic terrorist attacks, I have absolutely no idea why I dislike muslims.

Gtfo my island.

Have you ever read the Quran?

Who the fuck is this Canadian cunt?

Further more, I'd like to start a service. Basically what I would do is dice a Quran into fine little powdered pieces, then mix these pieces of menstrual blood and perhaps infidel urine. Add enough vodka to make the entire mess an actual liquid as opposed to a thick slurry or soup,

Then... Whenever terrorists are killed by police, etc, etc, or in warzones, basically where a terrorist who is dead or dying and who believes or believed that their "righteous act of suicide/murder in the name of Allah" will grant them access to paradise with orgies of virgin boys and girls,

So, I take the slurry and I kinda do what the Pope does and I bless/curse their bodies to eternal damnation to Hell. I think that'd be just hilarious. Further more, the Muslims would probably take it dead seriously, too.

Obviously I'd have to speak a few lines from the Bible or from some work by Aleister Crowley. Hell, maybe some old Egyptian invocations. Who knows.

Would anyone like this to happen?

The way I feel about it is that integrating ridiculous voodoo joojoo into the combat against Islamic terrorists fits part and parcel.

>piss of
Thank you for proving my point

And the best you can offer 'your' island is to burn a book?
Well arent you just a useless fucking retard.
Get this straight in your head, the very cause you claim to be working for, is fucking ashamed of you. Go join the edl or something. I hear theyre always looking for more piss useless morons

we need some OC mohammad pics. in the light of the happy merchant.

>my cause is to spread hate against islam
>collect pics to trigger mudshits from Sup Forums
>YOUR VERY CAUSE IS ASHAMED OF YOU
I'm guessing I'm doing something right, since you sound triggered.

max disrespect, why not. very energy consumpious though.

might find other, more effective ways to harm their cause

so do terrorist attacks.

lol

idd, ahmed gets triggered

keep posting

Yes, but the whole ritual and having the quran desecrated and involved in the ritual is really what makes it special. You can't just say, "I CURSE YOU TO HELL ISLAMIC SCUM". You've gotta put the effort in to make it really, really obvious that you're really putting some voodoo curses on these dead/dying mother fuckers and you're really trying to send them to Hell.

The more energy consumed in the act, the better. Hell, these fucking Muslims castrate men, shove their testes down their throats, jam knives up women's cunts, etc, etc, etc. That's quite a bit of energy consumption right there.

What do we have here? Another brainwashed, mindless sheep person ready to be thrown upon the pyre of Political Correct Cuckoldry.

Tell us, since you're so fucking wise and informed, what do we do about this rash of terrorist attacks literally spreading like a plague across Europe and else where?

What do you suggest we do? Surely one of the greatest minds and prolific thinkers of our generation will have some really great words on the topic.

>camel urine
kek

Great meme brother. First time I have seen. Best in the thread so far

>I'm guessing I'm doing something right, since you sound triggered
Little man. Im Orthodox and i have knowledge of Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Im sure you have never read a page of this three.

>campaign group Women to Drive
That just made my day.

Seriously? I went to a catholic school, and I've learned a few verses from the Quran because it can literally save your fucking life these days to know some.
This thread isn't about Judaism or Christianity, it's about shitting on Islam.
If that upsets you or you want to discuss something else, go make your own thread.

It's called a typo, you don't even have a point you dirty, slimy, smelly bastard, piss off back to your mud hut in the desert

k then, appreciate your motivation, senpai

I reported you to the FAA and to the Floor Manager on duty at the IKEA in Salt Lake City

why would you hate on the religion of piece though?

Muslims do not consider translations of the Koran to be the actual Koran. To them, only the Arabic version is the true Koran. So, this wouldn't offend them. Actually, Islamists have been known to do the same to translations.

I tell you what you dont do. Give your opponent free propaganda.
If the best you can contribute to a cause is displaying how fucking useless you are, whilst giving your enemy another reason to think you're weak, youre the very epitome of "sit the fuck in the corner and do nothing, sit on your hands, dont touch anything, let someone else take care of it"

Better yet, tell "My island" guy up there^ to come and clean my fucking toilet. Because thats all hes good for....even the far right doesnt want his dumb ass in the country

>D-d-don't complain about muslims, b-because people might disagree with it!
Okay schlomo.