What movies display British people as the dumb fucks they are?

What movies display British people as the dumb fucks they are?

Considering half of Britain is women I'd consider 1 in 5 pretty good

Plot Twist: They're all Pakistani

Fucking pakis

>Pakistani
>only one in 5

>implying the brits will fall for such obvious bait

>Anglos were a mistake

This can't be real. There's no way that many adults are too stupid to change a light bulb. If my autistic, unable to live independently ass can change a lightbulb and boil an egg, these people can do it.

Lets have a look at the stats again shall we, hmmmm Britain, 92% white. I wonder what America is....

The Patriot.

America.... PAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

These are the people that willingly got invaded by Pakis and niggers because their propaganda machine BBC told them to.

Am I doing it right if when boiling eggs, I turn the heat off once I see the eggs start visibly shaking?

How can you not know how to do either of those things? They have like two steps.

Can you read?
Is says whites were 92% in 2001, and 87% in 2011.
It's probably 75% now

REKT

Where are the Hispanics they make up like 30% of the population so the U.S. is more like 42.4% white.

How do I know if the egg is finished boiling?
I just put them in the microwave
faster and cheaper

And were 72% in America in 2010. You've had six years of Obama since then, where do you imagine your average is at now?

Difference is white America has a reproduction rate >2 while Brits are dying out. Plus muds that have 6 children attack the demography in Britain

Well this thread certainly backfired on ya, mate.

Luckily for you, it's too early in the morning for us britfags to be getting into retard debates.

Think I might watch some Jezza instead.

boiling eggs is a timing thing, if you leave them on even for a minute or 2 too long, the yolks will gray and *ruin* them

You really think white people are the ones having kids?

Why would I boil eggs?

Oh make a thread will you I like me a good jezza thread

You've had a mare there mate. Methinks it's your bedtime, you're obviously not thinking straight.

t. Mr. 52%

It's not what I think. It's hard data

>triggered anglo

what do you expect from a country where you need a TV license

Triggered? Mate it's 10am and I've just smoked the FATTEST joint ever imaginable. I'm so chilled I could literally, LITERALLY, go back to bed.

Haway mate. Stop the arguing. Can't we have some BANTZ

its all about the bantz, bout the bantz, no trebale

DUDE WEED LMAO

dewd

>10am and not at work

found the nigger

Sure, but even then there's just a bit of trial and error involved. I've found for average sized eggs 4 minutes leaves you with a nice runny yolk. You sometimes risk part of the white still being a bit runny too, but 4-5 minutes is pretty much the sweet spot for me.

> inb4 it's actually called a twisty bright or some stupid shit.