I can't believe the movie industry in the US is trying to make Spics look like human beings instead of the animals they...

I can't believe the movie industry in the US is trying to make Spics look like human beings instead of the animals they are

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/coco-box-office-thanksgiving-justice-league-1202622395/
washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2017/11/26/how-pixars-coco-became-a-huge-box-office-hit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, racist much? baka

whites lost the culture war

I've never head of. Also, this is good or bad? wikipedia said it was a failure in box office

>56%

Wikipedia said it did well though

>vote for pedro

I'm an avid breitbart reader. I'm boycotting Pixar now. No FUCKING reason why Spics need to be portrayed in a positive light when they have shown to hate America.

I can't wait until the mass deportations start. I want to deport these fucks straight to hell.

But they live in america, they're already living in hell.

From wikipedia:

Budget $200 million
Box office $153.4 million

It was a failure. So this animation is bad

good luck deporting 30% of your country, mr 56%

keep dreaming

>56%

variety.com/2017/film/news/coco-box-office-thanksgiving-justice-league-1202622395/
It's doing better than expected

Literally it came out like two days ago
washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2017/11/26/how-pixars-coco-became-a-huge-box-office-hit/

>Breitbart
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHA HAHAAHHAAH HAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

good luck reintegrating 30 million deadbeat spic criminals. keep them on your side of the wall this time.

It currently is the fourth-best Thanksgiving holiday opening ever, leaving behind Justice League in the process. And it debuted 1st highest for Pixar in China, while it has already become the top-grossing film of all time in Mexico. With overall critical acclaim.

It's doing ok

I watched it. It was actually really good. I cried

Haven't seen it

No need to, they're your problem

>And it debuted 1st highest for Pixar in China
I wonder how much of the movie has been changed. I thought movies in China weren't allowed to have spooky/paranormal stuff like skeletons and ghosts

Why couldn't they make movies about an American boy or an American family? What the fuck is this shit?

Imagine they made a kids movie about Muslims? This is that kind of traitorous shit

You do understand Pixar/Disney is a global corporation that answers to its stockholders and that they're looking to enter and dominate markets other than the US don't you?

Because if you're mistaking it for an Alabama based club for the advancement of dumb hicks then it's your problem, not theirs.

When they have declining profits in America and inevitably get boycotted and prosecuted, you'll see who's in the fucking right, you dirty fucking cockaroach.

In my area, there are theatres refusing to show this film because of what it represents - the decline in American values.

You think right wing Americans watched the movie? get the fuck out of here.

Isn't this movie just another Book of life?
It certainly looks like it.
Is it better or worse than book of life?

>Reading Breitshart

>This is that kind of traitorous shit

How? unlike muslims, spics are nearly a third of your country

asia has a lot of CHIboos

lmao im never leaving and im going to keep on hand-holding my blonde 56% white gf

de fuq? are you talking about the few japs who are trying to be unique?

Spics AREN'T Americans, they will never BE Americans, they will never BE ethnic White Americans.

This is why no one watches movies or watches sports anymore. Everything has a shitty liberal agenda to it. We're retaking our country whether you like it or not, even if it kill us

t. EL GOBLINO AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

la criatura de las tinieblas...

that shit is an insult to the undead

el oscuro...

I thought it was a lot better than Book of Life. The story arc made a lot more sense.

>ethnic White Americans
There is no such thing, you fucking hillbilly

>burgergobling seriously thinks that he can recover from a 56%

>A fucking amerit*rd from Sup Forums on my board

it's also in bankok so CHIboos in china wouldn't surprise me

>breitshart

>In my area, there are theatres refusing to show this film because of what it represents - the decline in American values.
Kek, no way. Proofs?

amerishits should be rangebanned from Sup Forums desu, literally no one likes them

its because of muh trump
so they made a cookie cutter film with the same story as princess mononoke to garner pity for muh rapefugees

>mfw all these poltards triggered over a movie

But muh feelings!!

mexicans get assbastly and sharty easily but americans are correct on this one.

>Imagine they made a kids movie about Muslims?

Is called Aladdin you retard

Reminder that American culture is being SPIC'D and there's nothing that wh*Toids can do to stop it.

stos centracas siempre lamiendole el culo a los yankees cñores jsakjsakjsakks

Sup Forums is a mental disease

this movie has been in production for around 4-5 years, you fucking Canal

>when a fucking Canal says anything

t. Banana republic

>america's little whore defending his master
Hmm...

Well, we elected Trump and there has been an increase of violence against Spics...so...yeah. We should aim solely for women and children though.

Sup Forums's IQ is lower than America's wh*Te percentage

Who's watched the movie?

It's too late, wh*Toid. Fernando has arrived. Wh*Toid men don't stand a chance.

>Well, we elected Trump and there has been an increase of violence against Spics...so...yeah. We should aim solely for women and children though.

we are in no position to be calling others that though

>this movie has been in production for around 4-5 years, you fucking Canal
yeah thats what they'll say. pixar is now owned by ((disney))). in any case a truer american perspective towards mexico in films is Sicario. but i doubt pixar would depict properly how all those skeletons died in the first place in the hands of chainsaws lol

I can't tell if people are trolling anymore considering Sup Forumss demographics

go back to Sup Forums centraca

A FUCKING CANAL

What can be done about this?

Actually we are, two terms of Panista presidents doesn't change the country's history

Stop it with the absolutes, both Coco and Sicario are legit films that focus on different aspects of Mexico, one does not negate the other. By your wanton racism I assume you're the self described ginger Panamanian, I'm surprised you don't hate your own country more than ours tbqh

>Ginger
How does that make anyone white?

>crying over dead Mexicans

AHAHAHAHAHAHH WHAT A FAGGOT

>two terms of Panista
>what is the Mexico-US war
>what is that time when the gringos had to save us from the french
>what this that time when Benito Juárez almost turned us in to a protectorate of US
>what is the Tratado the Bucareli that fucked us for most of the past century
>what is the TLC that destroyed our agropecuary sector
>what is the Reforma Energética that was signed to comply with gringo oil interests

> muh raycism
lmao mexicans are a case.
here, another mexican calling me a centraka:
anything that offends mexicans is raycis, and anything can offend a mexican. literal rats, hide at light, gnaw at night.

I live in Southern Kentucky. Just google it

>>what is the Mexico-US war
A war we fought dumbass, it certainly wasn't Mexicans allowing gringos to have their way
>>what is that time when the gringos had to save us from the french
They didn't save us from the French, it wasn't Americans executing Maximilian and whatever other obscure incident you may be refering to was nothing more than a self serving use of the Monroe doctrine, a policy which was never a benefit to our country
>>what this that time when Benito Juárez almost turned us in to a protectorate of US
Realpolitiks, real world we remained sovereign
>>what is the Tratado the Bucareli that fucked us for most of the past century
A short lived settling of American claims resulting from the Mexican revolution, it was done away with Calles out of power or are you suggesting Cardenas of all people was a US puppet?
>>what is the TLC that destroyed our agropecuary sector
The betrayal was Salinas abandoning the campesinos, not signing an FTA
>>what is the Reforma Energética that was signed to comply with gringo oil interests
A move by the government to end gas subsidies, you must be a PT dumb fuck to believe it has anything to do with surrendering or betraying shit, reality is this was largely made foreseeing Pemex slipping into insolvency which has more to do with falling oil production than mismanagement, nevermind the sharp drop in oil prices. It's been relatively painless all in all compared to what the alternative would be

Any more idiotic ceceachero talking points? Mexico is troubled because of a profoundly corrupt and incompetent political class, not some meme American conspiracy.

I'm not seeing anything, Cletus. Give us the links.

A lot of people having been saying this shit. What is it about this movie that's got everyone so pissy-eyed?

You have no arguments just insults, dumb fuck /poltard, it's your butt that's hurting because neither your own society nor the world at large share your asinine hatred, hope you're here to at least try and stand like a man when Trump fucks off for good, which I guarantee you he will.

>movie about the mexican american war
>no soy yo starts playing

>el hijo afortunado starts playing

should i watch this movie? are there any actual mexicans involved in making it?

what hatred? youre just fun to laugh at. you dont deserve pity.

One of the selling points is near the full cast is Mexican or Chicano, Gael is voicing one of the main roles.

Yeah, you don't come across as someone who's enjoying this

Just a reminder that you are the third world of the third world

What's this bullshit even about? Looks stupid

There's a lot of emotional moments, family reuniting type deals in the movie

Nigga 99% of movies are white. Kys.

Kys cocksucker. No one likes you. You're pathetic.

lol its funny when mexishits get all pissy about innocuous stuff. wonder how they would feel if people actually spoke their minds to them without pity

The PanamaniANUS, gentlemen.

Pls no bully, you need some Mexican friends friendo.

>Says the increasingly nervous white boy for the nth time this year as we take over and 56% keeps dropping like a rock.

what the FUCK

Not going to lie, that sort of hurt

Why so self hating, Pedro?

It has just a week on theatres. It's impressive.

Mexicans usually react with violence to being insulted, let's not tiptoe around the issue, illegals want to avoid trouble and Chicanos are more American than Mexican when it comes to culture but a red blooded Mexican's response to racist tripe is violence and unlike the school yard hissy fights most Americans are used to it's real thrid world style violence, that's how we would react outside the internet.

I dare you to fucking come to Mexico and find out if there's any doubt in your mind.

lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

How come every pixar movie always has a dumb animal in it? Like the dog in Up, or the cockaroach in Wall-E

Welcome to the Internet, newfags