Cocksuckers

holy shit, cocksuckers. Why did no one tell me about fucking Deadwood? I just finished season 1. is this the greatest cocksucking show ever? I love this shit. Fuck Netflix fuck stranger things fuck everything go watch this show man.

also >tfw no Sheriff Seth Bullock bf
>tfw bil ded

Other urls found in this thread:

garret-dillahunt.net/television/deadwood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember watching this show everynight with my dad. Only thing we have ever bonded over. We would throw in a fat lip and I miss my dad

>tfw eventually stop understanding a good chunk of what they're saying but still love it anyway

>Bullock will never spit in his hand and give you a hand job

COCK
SHIT
FART
LICK HIM SELF

perfect cast

Wild Bill was the best character

fuck that cock sucking yellow bellied coward.

Did Bullock and Wild Bill fuck?

Shut the fuck up about Deadwood.

It was made before the intermemes and that's why i hold it in high regard, it hasn't been memed to death.

Also, OP sucks cock by choice.

>dat voice and hair
man he was too perfect

What's going on in this thread

Shut the fuck up and eat your peaches.

Is Farnum the incarnation of /lit/?

Don't browse but he's probably the best comedic character written outside of a comedy.

"Some goddamn point a man’s due to stop arguing with hisself and feeling twice the goddamn fool he knows he is ’cause he can’t be something he tries to be every goddamn day without once getting to dinnertime and fucking it up. I don’t want to fight it anymore, understand me Charlie? – and I don’t want you pissing in my ear about it. Can’t you let me go to hell the way I want to?"

GOAT.

>watch this when im alone
>watch the sopranos with my gf
>watch the leftovers every sunday
HBO is really fucking good

Sorry to tell you OP but it shits the bed in S2

Dunno. The first half of S2 is still pretty darn good. It's in the second half the pace grinds to a halt and Bullock stares around forlornly the entire time.

Good show but when I watched it I was like 4 years Incel and all I remember is the titty booth which cost like 10c.

Man what I would give for a real-life titty booth. Even strip clubs say no touching, it's fucking cruel.

I remember that feel. Last season had pretty crazy dialog.

i would do anything for ian mcshane

anything

no homo

Only reason American Gods might be interesting.

>tfw no dan dorority bf who will do anything for you
>tfw the ball scores aren't a little more prompt

he is so undercast id watch him in anything

>strip clubs say no touching

lol where do you live?

I still smile whenever I remember the cocksucker scene.

Pretty sure this is the norm everywhere. I mean, a lot of individual strippers might not give a shit. I always ask first and most of them are cool. But the rules are generally no groping.

How? I'm not even a native speaker and I got it.

>mfw according to mcshane script for the movie has been given to HBO recently

now we wait for cocksuckers to approve it

>might have found you mid thrust at other business!
>that thousand yard stare
>will i find a knife on you?
>i dont need no fucking knife

Interplay between Bullock and Swearengen was one of the best parts of the show.

>I... ain't going no place.

Cy and Al going on with their verbal sparring and constantly looking to screw one another over was also great. I also like how Tolliver was actually a real devil who only cared about himself and couldn't give a fuck about anyone else.

Imagine being such a good actor that you get to play two roles

The way they slowly managed to turn Al from the villain into an anti-hero is perhaps the best character arc in all of television history.

What role did he play other than Walcott?

>tfw Ellsworth

The guy who shot Wild Bill in S1

garret-dillahunt.net/television/deadwood/

>balding
>first wife and child die
>get suckered into marrying a woman pregnant with another man's baby just to protect her
>has to raise His Wife's Daughter, who isn't even hers to begin with
>abused by George Hearst his whole life, and ultimately killed by him

Was Ellsworth the biggest cuck to ever exist? Remember, nice guys always finish last.

Holy fuck, how did I not notice that? It's amazing what fixing your teeth and lazy eye combined with facial hair can do.

How does his first wife and kid dying make him a cuck? I get the rest but not this part.

He's even cucked by microorganisms

Microorganisms dont have brains to understand the concept of cucking with.

That pussy better have been worth it.

she had some excellent perky tits

Watch those fucking spoilers, still planning on watching the show

git out of the thread desu

I think the real downhill started once they started building up the theater bullshit. After that almost everything turned into shit

movie when?

When HBO gets tired of GoT, I imagine.

Any time I think of the word "hooplehead" I still crack a smile

while dubs confirms, she also had some nice fuzzy jewish armpits

I love this show, but the abrupt ending and no conclusion makes me sad to this day.

I think it was cancelled prematurely by the execs, Firefly-style.

don't think she's jewish, surprisingly

"Past hope. Past kindness or consideration. Past justice. Past satisfaction. Past warmth or cold or comfort. Past love. But past surprise? What an endlessly unfolding tedium life would then become."

If you like her that lawyer show on Amazon 'Goliath' has her in it and she does good there too.

Use subtitles bro.

I've been rewatching it lately, just got to the scene where Charlie beats the shit out of Wolcott

>I see you got your big fuckin knife there, and hid somewhere on your person you probably have some pussified shootin instrument... but I am good at first impressions and you ARE a fucking CUNT - and I doubt you fought many men, maybe even ONE

Why do so few shows dare to have intelligent and sophisticated dialogue like Deadwood?

this

Not many actors are going to want to talk in a shakespearan way and sell it.

Are you going to make a thread asking why nobody told you about Rome also? This has been a top 5 Sup Forums show forever.

San Francisco cocksucker

God this show was so good

This show should have had 3 more seasons.

Revolver Ocelot as fuck

Charlie was certainly top tier. I always wished he would finally end up with Joanie Stubbs.

What happened to his character exactly? Been a long time since I finished the show and I can't quite remember.

if people werent plebs, and hbo werent cucks it would have