Why are you not going out tonight so you can find yourself a white girl and have white babies?

Why are you not going out tonight so you can find yourself a white girl and have white babies?

im staying in tonight with a white girl and making white babies

who the fuck goes to the library on a friday evening?

Where should I go?

I'm pretty good looking but I usually don't date girls, I just fuck them at parties or hang out at their house.

A lot of them are from tinder though.

I got work tomorrow and had class all day.

Farmers market is Saturday morning, famalam

Because American Culture encourages hypergamy while our family court system funds it by forcing men to fund a family they are often forcibly removed from under pain of imprisonment.

Not getting in the middle of that shit. Wrap it up or get snipped.

Are italians white?

Are irish white?

Are mexicans of european / spanish descent white?

I have to go the gym tonite. Who knows, maybe I'll cum on a bench and get a white girl pregnant after all

I'm going out to eat with some colleagues, they don't care for Trump but they fucking HATE Hillary, going to mention the email scandal from today and help further convince them Trump is better.

It's working

I sired a bastard with a qt Muslim girl from Lebanon one time

Should I feel bad Sup Forums?

I'm not white though

Because i dont want a white girl from this city. I'm moving next month so ill get nice girl from the next city :3

This. Trump did the right thing and just imported a foreign girl who wasn't corrupted by the Jews. After two times he learned quickly.

Because I have to work at night and am going to bed from 10am to 4-6pm.

I think that's physically impossible.

If somebody convinces you that they got pregnant by a toilet seat or a hot tub, they're trying to kuck you

Their all over the place.

Dont want children yet.

Also someday swift will be mine. Ive got a better shot than 99,3% of you

I want to play video games and masturbate tonight

Sorry but shit ain't gonna post itself

I'll be fucking my white wife who is preggo with our second child. And then early to bed I'm fucking miserable lately and just want to sleep

I'm stuck at the barracks here and it's humid as fuck. Like 90°F with high humidty, making it feel like 110°.

AC is not working, no wind, not a cloud to be seen... Worst of all, we are fending for ourselves tonight for chow.

>implying she wont get tired of white cucks and go for a juicy spicy latino like me

Reminder, your race and culture mean nothing without good values. The only thing good about western culture is the exceptional values it instills, and being white is meaningless if you don't live a moral and righteous life.

So learn to teach good values or else your procreation will spread only degeneracy.

I have a white qt trap gf
She's coming over to cook for me and suck my dock

>my dick
Kek

Silly Brazil, you don't find wife material out in clubs on a Friday night.

Because White women are the devil

Ugly bro. Plus this is Canada. Most girls are inter-racial dating anyway.

Because I have work tomorrow, unlike you.

I have social autism and crippling anxiety when meeting new people

After a few months of fucking we will date officialy.

Few hit songs later we will get married.

Then she can carry my 2 boys into the world

>Brazil
>juicy spicy latino
Okay pepe

It's all in your head stop being a faggot

>trap
>gf
>Argentinian
>white

Can't be more off topic.

Im thinking about spending this friday night watching Austin Powers movies

Because I'm smoking weed with my buddies and hitting golf balls today.

Cuz I married a Peruvian Guatemalan.

Because I did that last night in Krakow

Went with my white fiancee to the farmers' market the other day. I got some home-made dog treats for my pup, and my fiancee saw some tomatoes she liked. We ate barbecue together and walked around. It was very cozy.

We probably won't have children. America is becoming more and more of a shithole. I couldn't imagine raising a son or daughter, only to see them gunned down by a Muslim or corrupted into degeneracy.

No, me and my wife will go down like those old people on the Titanic, holding hands and ready to die.

To all of you depressed, meme-loving betas out there: Clean yourself up. Work out. Get a job or go to school. Find you a white woman who will do anything for you and love her like there's no tomorrow.

>long islander detected

Because I already have a sexy latina gf with a phat ass and plump titties who cooks me delicious hispanic food every night, sucks my cock before bed and rides dick like a champ. Enjoy your white women, lmao.

Will you invade his docking station afterwards though?
I bet he has a pretty big ship

oh shit its friday already?

Because Munich is a battleground right now.

CHECKED

i know i should....

ANY user THAT GOES OUT TO FIND A WHITE WOMAN TONIGHT WILL MAKE NO LESS THAN 3 WHITE BABIES BY 2030

KEK WILLS IT !

>going out to find love

Haha oh wow, enjoy getting cucked OP

Working on it.

>taylor going brown

Shes staying with us.

The post she did here was supposed to get all inferiors to forget about here.

Im hot.
Few years younger.
Good shot at succses.

She might very well be mine in the future, if keks wills it

Lol

I'm incapable of loving people anymore. No girls will ever love me, even if I make an effort to change. Brazilianbro, do your best to produce a lot of white people because you have accomplished what I am incapable of doing.

How bout you just kill yourselves you useless parasites

*They're

I was going out looking for white girl.

But Latina girl hooked up with me and now we are married.

Sup Forumscucks will never get laid if you don't get smart about it... I'm on me phone right now.. got a nigger girl secured! I'll pump her full too - satisfying!

because I play vanilla WoW on a private server and we wanna progress into blackwing lair... There! I said it!

I'm not white but thanks for the idea

Not interested in cursing my genetic lineage with having to live with the communists who are now consolidating power. It's just a matter of time until they resort to overt white genocide. Also
>willfully creating your own in-house government spy.

We will roleplay the Falklands War. She plays Argentina and I'll bring out the big guns.

Jelly

Where to go to though? Most of my friends hate clubs due to reddit normie reasons or are more autistic than me

I have nowhere to go. As simple as that.

I m ugly , greedy and 0 social skills with woman

lucky faggot

Because I'm Hispanic

I try to be extroverted and get in the centre of attention, but I just feel incredibly stupid and feel like I wanna shoot myself, I just leave at that point, it's easier said than done

tfw all i do is go for walks

>Implying our cold blooded aryan queen would ever date untermensch
Top lelz

You will still be correcting faggots for that while shes going down on my dick like she was 22.

Just try to have more self awareness that's all. Anxiety is a meme

WAIT

Choke dat bitch for me, will you?

is the Sicario movie any good?

I'm waiting for the day that they arent all head-fucked.

>"out"
>club trash
>bar flies

Just LOL at not being born into a good family
Enjoy your dregs

Because I live in Munich

tfw Asian gf, have i betrayed my race?

She is white and right wing in all her values, just not white.

My girlfriend is asian.

Do you know Nero?

You have a boyfriend with a mental disorder. Likely due to some childhood sexual trauma. You are perpetuating the self destruction of a fellow man for your dick.