Why 51% of Euro football fans are muslims?

Why 51% of Euro football fans are muslims?
Go to any team's fb page and most comments are from sand niggers and indian cunts.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

go to any world cup video
50% comments are from peruvians
50% from arabs

Their teams sucks, so instead of buying merchandise from their own league and attending games their prefer to bandwagon european teams, eventhough they barely watch their games either.

it's a global sport

African Arsenal Fans>>>>>>>Muslim Fans

They wanna be the hero, the guy who's admired and rich because he scores goals in a game of football.

Also, they usually post: messi/cr7 besst footbol pleyar greetings from india

hey, peruvians are excited ok, its their first time in a bazillion years. they arent spamming cunts like turks

I feel glad that muslims can at least enjoy something (football) in their shitty nations, my tico friend.

If you feel like a loser in real life you'd want to support teams that make you feel like a winner.

peruvian flake lads

Kinda me. Our league is shit so i support european teams. At least we are in the world cup tho.

i giv m y evrythng fr the club

vry rude

What I don't understand is how the sport became so popular in these third world shitholes when they have no good teams or players of their own.

kkkkkk e dai

Because they don't have domestic leagues

Trezeguet played a season in the Indian league and the club was 2 years old, the same happens in most Arab countries

>Location: Lagos, Nigeria

Tbh, i was hardcore fan of Real Madrid in the Galacticos era. Then i stoped caring. When Real Madrid signed our keeper Keylor Navas, i started following the team again. Now i'm Madrid 24/7. Btw, my team is winning the clasico here. Feels good.

Their lives are so meaningless and dull that the sport becomes the only thing that means anything to them. It's the only thing that counts to them since they cant have regular hobbies nor do they have any future. Seeing their Club win is the only time they can feel like they are winners.
At least thats what I think as a Turk

Muslims and other brown humans don’t understand modesty.
They must always flaunt what ever they have, be it opinions or wealth.
That’s why there are so many vocal Muslim supporters of teams, Indians who say “milk truck just arrive”, and nogs who post about the weed they smoke or the phone they stole.

Europeans go to the stadium or local bars to show fan support.

Sand niggers can't so they go to facebook.

I hope some pro-AKP oligarch buys them up and makes them a bundesliga team

Attached: Turkiyemspor_Berlin.png (300x300, 51K)

They are people that sometimes what football and not fans. Uneducated trash

You sound like the uneducated trash.
>english

Bump

marketing
same reason you even know enough to answer this question

>when they have no good teams or players of their own.
south asia maybe but not africans and arabs

arab countries do have old leagues and teams tho

Marketing. Teams like Real make bank broadcasting games in Latin America and Asia for example.

All football players came from third word shitholes tho

Great football players* sorry.