Show is called Better Call Saul

>Show is called Better Call Saul
>Saul doesn't show up until 27 minutes into the episode
What did they mean by this?

It feels like even less happened this episode than the last, and vince said that we were going to get a faster pace after episode 3. I feel like at this point i should just skip this show and wait til the finale to watch it all at once.

Better Call Saul? More like better call Paul and give him a role, bitch!

The fuck are you talking about? Season one was pretty good. Season two was where it got dragged out and really could've been summed up in half the episodes, complete shit. This season has gotten so much better with pacing. First episode was a little slow but it's gotten better.

>wow more lawyer shit?
>wtf? Where's Saul?
You niggers will bitch about anything

thought season 1 was a build up
nothing happened in season 2 was like watching paint dry, It was like a daily life simulator
seasons 3 is basically nothing, its mostly the characters doing things in silent

I am done with it

Lets recap what happened this episode

hector bullied gus
gus wanted to pay mike but he wont take it
jimmy and kim sit down with cuck and howard and discuss the settlement

this was all spread out over the course of 50 minutes when it could have been done in 20

>I am done with it

Don't lie, you'll be back next week, and the week after that, and the week after that

It had the same pacing as breaking bad in this episode

no i am done, the thought of watching it puts me into sleep mode

I season 2 made me drowsy and actually made me sleep when kim was making a 5min business deal on the stairs over the phone

It was basically 5 min of badly done acting with no dialog

those DEA agents showing up at Hectors icecream shop

Hank showing up confirmed

>kino is called Lord of the Rings
>the Lord of the Rings has a total of 3.5m of screentime
explain

>Show is called Better Call Saul
>Saul still hasn't shown up after two whole seasons and four episodes
Fixed.

Have you tried going to this site called reddit? They love fun action hero movies like Guardians of the Galaxy there xD

Why did you wait 27 minutes to call Saul? It's right there the title ya dingus.

Yeah, this episode was pretty slow. I still look forward to the cuck getting his ass obliterated.

Also it really felt like I was watching Breaking Bad again, I almost forgot about Saul which is not a good thing. Still I enjoyed "an ehrman a day keeps the cuck away"

>It was like a daily life simulator
comfy desu

I don't care that it's slow. I care it's slow AND focused on Mike. I really couldn't give a shit about Rambo Grandpa and his side characters at all.

You're in the minority on that one.

Indeed. I think people got the impression this was going to be a comedy on how Saul has to deal with random latinas and shitty drug dealers day to day, which in my opinion would have been terrible.

I also want to see the process in which Hector is put into that fucking wheelchair.

This was kinda funny

>Bingo
What did she mean by this?

>its a 55 minutes of mike pretending to fix a door episode

Why did Mike take those photos? What would they benefit to Saul?

well the implication is that chuck having a duplicate tape will somehow allow them to stop jimmy from being disbarred

maybe they are going to show that his brother is insane and argue jimmy was humouring him

Honestly he's quite fucked in the head alright.

yes

>pretending to fix a door
>pretending
He did fix the door.

off screen

Maybe he didn't so he could steal all of the tapes

All of them even the fourth one which Chuck made in case this all happened, this was all pre-planned by Chuck even the Salamanca ice cream shit

why make a copy if he didn't expect someone to steal/destroy it? maybe they'll accuse chuck of entrapment or some shit

thats what bothered me aswell

why didn't they show how he fixed it?

>"Xbox One, write my resume"

>Saul doesn't show up until 27 minutes into the episode
Well they called him but he wasn't picking up.

But Howard and Chuck definitely would have thought of this already. Their plan was to play the duplicate from the start.

>Show is called Sopranos
>whole episodes about a gay mafia guy and his fireman lover

yeah but im guessing kim is going to use some obscure legal trickery involving the existence of the duplicate tape to prevent it from being played in front of the bar. think i read something about how in these kind of trials you are meant to make judgements based on the spirit of the law rather than the letter of the law, so theres probably some weird leniency she can use.

they obviously have something planned regarding the tape, and now they know there exists another copy of it
jimmy wouldn't have groveled if he didn't think he could gain something from it

OMG plot hole.
They never show him going to the bathroom either.

would it be possible for kim and jimmy to counter-disbar chuck on accounts of him being mentally insane? the pictures wouldn't be enough, but in the earlier seasons i believe chuck unknowingly acted normally in a hospital room with electrical equipment, proving jimmy and the doctor's suspicions that this is a mental disorder and not physical. would they be able to get the hearing to make chuck go through a physical, or would jimmy be able to get a note from the doctor? i really hope he can, because i want jimmy to cuck chuck out of law.

>"After the only role of my lifetime"

>show is called breaking bad
>the main character is good all the way through

That don eladio looks like hot meal guy

This they could've showed it from the POV of the drill it would've been absolute Vince kino.

Except that's obnoxiously wrong

Most of the time he's precisely a terrible old cunt and gets really greedy, and in fact many of his problems would have been avoided if he just didn't act like an asshole about it

Hell sometimes I wonder if it was really necessary for him to go after gus

Saul is gonna win the case against chuck by cheating.
Mike is gonna paralyze Salamanca and render him speechless. And that about all that happens this season. Maybe he gets disbarred.

What does Sabrosito translate to?

Tasty

Thanks.

I think Jimmy and Kim will base their defense around Chuck's condition and they'll reveal that the confession was just to appease Chuck because he was afraid that his brother was gonna lose his mind over this. Then, after it was revealed to him that he got taped, he had an emotional breakdown because the person he tried to help, conspired against him.

This is the only thing that matters. Happy go lucky Hank is 2nd only to Operator ASAC Hank.

Except that they have shown Saul

>>"Saul" isnt even a character yet.. he's still Slippin Jimmy

>This moment brought to you by HOME DEPOT

>muh friends at the bar

huh?

>hot meal guy
This isn't Top Gear my friend

>3 years in
>still not saul
lol

Cuck knows a lot of people affiliated with the Bar Association thus thinking he will be able to fuck over Jimmy since most of the people at the Bar know Cuck.

However, what is likely to happen as another user pointed out, Jimmy and Kim will most likely expose Cuck for the fraud he is and Howard will no longer defend this back and forth brother feud. You are already seeing the thread unravel in terms of patience Howard has with the whole tape ordeal anyway.
>Uncomfortable getting involved with Cuck telling him he secretly recorded Jimmy confessing
>Sick of having to park further down from Cucks house
>Having to jump multiple backyard fences in an expensive suit
>Talking about the tape until Jimmy barges in. For a moment this brings Howard closer back to believing Cucks side
>The surprised look at finding out there is another tape (the original)

sorry i was being retarded, my brain blanked out and i thought bar meant pub creating the confusion.

you're probably right about the plot, i just want to see chuck cucked even further.

>shills are still defending this show

Top 5 shows. Go.

>you're an up and coming lawyer working on your biggest case yet
>need to slam dunk this case to cripple the drug trade
>suddenly your brand new toilet is clogged
>that's strange it was state of the art
>call for a plumber to come out on wednesday
>knock on the door
>"hey I'm the plumber, i arrived early, stay downstairs and ill be done in no time"

So, how do you predict Chuck will die?

alone

I love the show, but i think its more suited for binge watching. They are great at taking their time without it getting boring, but the slow pacing of the scenes get frustrating when the plot is interesting and you want to know what is going to happen next.

XBOX ONE PRINT WELFARE TICKETS

>song is called "don't stop believing"
>they stop it mid-sentence

pff shit show

every time he is on screen I cream my panties

electric chair execution

Did he accept the bullshit story from Gus?

nope

he asks too many questions

We know what that means

>Mike reading the home improvement magazine
This show has gotten so comfy with mike's jobs and the build up to Chuck's final cucking is going to explode probably in this season finale.

if Gus is smart he's gonna systematically kill all of the incident employees and replace them as the expendable wage slaves they are

If he's smart enough to question it he's smart enough not to.

I haven't seen anything from the third season yet.

Is Chuck going to pursue Jimmy with his confession?

he doesn't, he shows up in the flashforward and kills jimmy, ironically after he was waiting or years for a professional hitman to do it

There's just such an inconsistency with kaylee's age it's hilarious to watch this after breaking bad to be honest

why is he still around? they treat him like a common henchman, did they forget that he was a prominent character in the 1st season?

someone must have called him even before the show started. then he turned up.

well tuco isn't around either. And that's Hectors newphew

Don Eladio looks noticeably older that in BB. Not even gonna to mention Mike, it was too obvious even back in S1.

Can't they hide it better with make up or something?

It wasn't. If he just made the fucking meth, they'd all be rich, like Mike said.

Not really

They're getting to it. Actually this season is going to have a lot of Nacho story. Michael Mando accidently spoiled it on his twitter

They showed him drilling it in, ratards

It was absolutely necessary, I mean, maybe in not quite the way he went about it, but once they killed gale, Walter had no idea what to expect from this dude Gus, so he went on the offensive. It was necessary only because he had no idea what to do otherwise. Pretty in over his head.

Jesus, Jonathan Banks looks on the verge of dying.

yes

Remember when they planned a train robbery, prepared for a train robbery and executed a train robbery all in the same episode? Meanwhile, what will happen in the next episode of BCS? Gus will probably wash the floor, Mike will have to visit Ikea 3 times and Jimmy won't do anything.

I can't take the flashback scenes where they have makeup on to make them look 20 years younger. Looks terrible

lol, you think Better Call Saul isn't as plebbit as it gets.

Yeah. Lively and sometimes even funny on BB, dinosaur on BCS. It's kinda silly.

Why the fuck does Kim put up with Jimmy? Why hasn't anyone told Chuck that he's fucking insane, and doesn't have an allergy to electricity? I mean they mentioned it in the first season.

>Why the fuck does Kim put up with Jimmy?
no other man wants to entertain her sexually

the patrician understands that such superficialities don't matter

the greeks had essentially no decoration on their stages and minimal costumes

That much happening in only 7 episodes? Are you crazy? That's not nearly enough time for the great Vince to tell a story

That makes negative sense. That woman is really fuckable and I always thought Howard would cuck Jimmy up by fucking her.

So this episode pretty much 100% confirmed that Gus was the good guy in the Walter-Gus conflict, right?

Yeah. The show needs at least 2 more episodes of Mike eating pistachios or I will not even fucking bother

The guy is a pretty good actor. He's also the only criminal character on the show who can die in BCS because he's not in Breaking Bad.

>Why the fuck does Kim put up with Jimmy?
He's always had her back, believed in her enough to push her out of her rut and is the only person to have given her an orgasm.
>Why hasn't anyone told Chuck that he's fucking insane, and doesn't have an allergy to electricity?
Lots of people have. He's just too smart to believe them.