Why do black people overwhelmingly hate Steph Curry?

Why do black people overwhelmingly hate Steph Curry?

Attached: E8DD25AA-E34D-4FCF-BED2-C18C8CE5A2B4.jpg (350x254, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta7MSqziWRU&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a stereotype in the black community that "lightskin niggas" i.e. mixed race men are weak, effeminate pretty boys. They hate Steph Curry for being half white but still a star athlete.

They don't. The only people who hate are jealous white boys on /so/

racism, literally

Nick Wright hates him too, to the point where he has suggested that he is a better father and man than Steph Curry

house nigger

When was the last time Steph talked about black causes or helped out little black kids? When has he ever stood up for the struggle?

Let me know.

if blacks gave a shit about black causes or other blacks they wouldn't kill each other at civil war levels

what have you done for black causes? exactly, absolutely nothing, like the rest

Absolutely swagless. He's like the Milhouse of basketball

not primate enough

Curry is not half white, both his parents are black. He’s probably like 75% black 25% white

I'm white and hate him. He's such a wanna be gangster but then does gay videos with his wife. All his celebrations are cringe and he flexs at some of the dumbest times. Like last year when he hit a three over Jaylen Brown. He starts talking shit when Brown is walking away. Also the fact that Brown was a rookie makes it even more hilarious

He’s hated by most blacks
He’s also hated by most whites

literally because hes not enough of a nigger. i find that hilarious

He's basically neither white nor black and definitely not hispanic or asian so literally everyone who's not from northern cal or a bandwagon fag hates him

Probably because he grew up rich. Curry doesn't have a speech impediment, doesn't wear loads of jewelry and doesn't have tattoos all over his body. Also, the dream of just about every dark skin nigga in the US is to be lighter. They just hate to admit so their project their insecurities this way.

what? they love him because he's a staunch drumph hater and wants mo' money fo' dem programs

Attached: Sonya-Curry-Mom-Step-Curry.jpg (640x356, 77K)

I’ve heard black people use “corny” to describe him. What does that mean?

>holier than thou attitude when he's a smug little cocky shit
>biggest strengths resemble the game of a "pussy nigga" that's so annoying to play against/with at the YMCA
>never won a "fight" on the court, so he's labeled as weak and gets no respect
>had everything served to him on a gold plate and silver spoon. gym access, NBA games, money, and food was never a problem for him
>has a loving father and mother who care for him. This makes the nig full of envy and jealousy
>from a normal view he didn't had to work hard. he was just talented

I'm guessing that's short for cornball

race is nothing more than a color. you people need to get beyond this

I’m not a millionaire with endless resources. Steph Curry has done nothing to advance the way people see black males. He’s stayed mostly quiet on everything, even when black men get shot in the street for no reason

I’d like to see him survive on the streets. Let’s see what happens

Most blacks consider the Warriors KD’s team now. KD isn’t a weak willed Uncle Tom like Steph Curry is and he is more in tune with black culture than Steph

But nigs love Lonzo Ball

Both his parents are half whites you mean?

light skinned millionaire's kid jump shooting pussy point guard

Why do black people overwhelmingly love Barack Obama? Tribalism.

They don't?

KD’s personality jives more with the black community than Steph. Steph is a caricature of what a black male is supposed to be

That's not true at all. Durant is soft and everyone knows that. Even the issue on Twitter shows that

>from Ireland
>Celtics fan
Why am I not surprised

Wrong in the U.S race determines everything from social status to quality of education

I don't think it's racial, people from all races hate him for being handsome and a proper arrogant cunt

Just like Cristiano Ronaldo

He's light skinned and biracial. Colorism is a serious problem in the black community

>Steph is a caricature of what a black male is supposed to be
Not a nigger?

Too black for the white kids and too white for the blacks?

At the very least his father is fully black, don't know if his mother is a mutt or not

He knows helping them is like lighting money on fire to stay warm. Not really worth the effort

>t. suburban nigga with a white stepmom

Fuck steph curry(s mother’s pussy with my dick)

crabs in a bucket

>gets punked around by a part time rapper on twitter
>not soft
Get off Sup Forums KD

what did he mean by this?

That I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with Stephen Curry's MILF (mother I'd like to fuck) mother, if I'm being honest.

Because they're darker than him

who?

Cause his dad is mad Niggerish and they respect that

They don't.
t. Actual black dude

What the fuck man? Where did you pull this shit out of? Your ass?

>never won a "fight" on the court, so he's labeled as weak and gets no respect

youtube.com/watch?v=ta7MSqziWRU&t=2s