Why are Filipino women such whores? They racemix with literally anyone

Why are Filipino women such whores? They racemix with literally anyone.

Something something colonialism something something

they racemix, and they don't fuck filipino men- lol! can any race of men be more pathetic than asians?

They're already a nation of mongrels. What's one more mix going to do?

>They racemix with literally anyone.

That's why they're the most powerful race in the world. "Pure" races are inherently weak.

>most filipinos are fluent in english
what

>Since most Filipinos are fluent in English

Ehh, that's a bit of a stretch...

It's full of shitty slang, but they're the best English-speakers in Asia other than Hong Kongers.

Fluent enough to swarm English speaking countries.

what exactly does being a whore have to do with sex with someone of another race?
the fact you get butthurt by something like this means you are a retard

Nothing in particular, just that they'll give some 70 year old sex tourist a blowjob in exchange for a green card.

True. They took the best things of all the races, and none of the worst things

LOL as Latin Americans we know that's a load of bullshit lies.

>what wh*tes think is happening

>what is actually happening

ugh

How does the average Philippino feel about this?

you will have CUTE HALF WHITE BABIES

God I wish I was half white, maybe I should get a white boyfriend so I can have half white babies.

Something like that.

>They racemix with literally anyone.
so basically just women

That's ok, once they get a green card, they'll dump the old fucker and you can have them.

True story. My braindead boss married a Thai mail order bride who was like 30 years younger than him. After a year, they had a very messy, expensive divorce and my boss said afterwards that he regretted the whole thing and should have know this was going to happen.

Yeah, this.

Why are wh*Teys so retarded? All those Asians that play to your yellow fever fetishism are just using you big time and will reveal their true colors and disgust with your pathetic fetishism when they get what they want. BLACK women are the real deal.

>horny attractive women

What seems to be the problem here

Any idiot that imports a woman from a developing country deserves his fate. They'll do the same thing to their own compatriots who have citizenship in a develop country.

american colonialism with spanish traditions