Do Russians ever wonder why real countries want nothing to do with them...

Do Russians ever wonder why real countries want nothing to do with them? Why they have to go slumming with tin pot dictatorships like Syria, North Korea and Venezuela?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/world/30-million-people-china-live-underground-caves-article-1.1046872
google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/index.html
panampost.com/ben-jackson/2017/11/24/venezuelas-hyperinflation-reaches-new-record-of-4000-percent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously. They're just not vocal about it because they don't want to disappear.

Nobody really gives a shit about it here

That's true

How can you have any pride as a country when you're working with the absolute lowest scum on Earth?

You have to take what you're given

Seems short sighted considering Venezuela is on the brink of collapse and North Korea might be a radioactive crater soon.

Chinese bureaucrats who launder money in Australia are much better?

name one (1) political/military/economic power that isn't

you did it

If Russia's foreign relations are in decline, why worry? Maybe, real worry is West's decline and that Russia manages things better?

I don't think China is comparable to any of the countries I listed.

I agree, Chinese are famous for their humanitarian achievements

t. Wang

Herro, ferrow non-Chinese 1st world companion

Germany, France as long as we don't count the boat bombing, and Sweden are all pretty moral.

Who's starving in China?

Bombing some greenpeace shit that fucking far from them though?

Who has millions of citizens living in literal caves and kidneys being stolen from political prisoners?

North Korea?

China.

google.ca/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/world/30-million-people-china-live-underground-caves-article-1.1046872

google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/index.html

He's got a point

Russia is like that one white kid who tries to be friends with the non-white loners. If anything, we should be thanking Russia for this.

I bet at least one of your billion population is starwing, zhang

>venezuela
>dictatorship
FUCK OFF IMPERIALST SUPPORTING FAGGOT ILL KILL YOU YOU BOOTLICKING SCUM

>at least one person in China is the European version of StarFox

It's time to stop drinking gasoline, Yuri.

Think they'll beat Zimbabwe's inflation record?

panampost.com/ben-jackson/2017/11/24/venezuelas-hyperinflation-reaches-new-record-of-4000-percent/

Hahahaha, he gives them just enough attention so they don't act out to much, Russia just straight taking one for the team.

IMPERIALST PROPAGANDA
STOP SPRAEDING YOUR LIES YOU GLOBALIST SUBHUMAN ILL MAKE SURE YOU DIED

Fat ass Venezuelans didn't need food anyway.

SHE LOOKS LIKE AN IMPERALIST SHILL
TRYING TO TER DOWN MADURO'S BRAVE STAND AGAINST WEST IMPERIALISM

Russiana feel frustration that nobody understands them.

Genome modification is allowed in china so who knows. Maybe you are right

Because NATOholes and the likes believe in Russian conspiracy theories.

let me understand you ))))

>Do Russians ever wonder why real countries want nothing to do with them?
Because real countries are either too far away, do business with the US/Europe instead or just simply dont care. Even half of the countries on Russias doorstep who once relied on Russias natural gas are now getting LNG imported from the US at lower prices.

>Why they have to go slumming with tin pot dictatorships like Syria, North Korea and Venezuela?
Because the economy is collapsing and Russia is expected to run out of money soon.The only way to avoid it is by opening up barely lucrative trade deals or by using the national wealth fund as a last resort. Which is used to support the Russian peoples pensions, as hes planning to run for the 2018 presidential elections, doing this would hurt his chances.

>R*ssian scum getting undercut by jews

Beautiful.

Venezuela has a fuckton of Oil
If Syria falls, Russian economy gets even more fucked and they lose their rising influence in ME
North Korea works as a buffer-zone from US and Allies, they don't want NATO associates even more near their eastern borders.

Do westerners ever wonder why real countries want nothing to do with them? Why they have to go slumming with tin pot dictatorships like Saudi Arabia, Kosovo and Venezuela?