/brit/

wogs edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InH-iidhabY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

making chicken and vegetable alfredo pasta

How's weight loss going for you?

I, a lad with a poor upbringing, wish I could be posh.
Maybe one day. And then I'll spoil my children and turn him into a uber-tarquin

beating a dark souls boss without estus flasks is the real redpill

aim to travel to Algeria in the coming months

just beat a dark souls boss to death

Smash your face in? probably

>tfw I was once the underageb&
>but now I'm the oldfag

caste system is a form of hereditary social class, not dissimilar to how it works in england

>tfw i still have to dip into humanities to beat super ornstein
super smough is a pushover though

Was thinking of naming my son Immanuel from the bible but then I remember that spics stole that name because they have no culture of their own.

you haven't made many friends? but your term ends in like 2-3 weeks don't it?
that's a bit weird, have you been going to all your lectures, seminars and assessments?

Would gladly bring a big fucking negro mallet down on this whitoid's face.

what gives you more a right to christianity than spics? they're more faithful than whites these days

is it really though, because I think you're chatting utter shite

this

DS1>DS3>DS2>BB

You can't refute this. This is factual information, a settled science you may say. Bill Nye says so

Lads when I visit the UK where should I go?
flight benefits so I can fly anywhere United Airlines lands.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACLSKJEJNF
SALAMEEEEE

das1 > bb > das3 > des > das2

what if mohamed was right???

>Was thinking of naming my son Immanuel from the bible but then I remember that spics stole that name because they have no culture of their own.

Spics and Africans don't have the mental capacity to be true Christian men. Their societies aren't developed enough.

I think the best one here you meant DS9.

GTA IV > GTA V

Science

Why do rich women love poor men so much?
The titanic was onto something but I'm unsure as to what.
Is it just animal magnetism? The savage animal attracts the best mate?

Typical yank

he was as far right as it's humanly possible to conceive

I have to give my son my name as his middle name. Generational thing.

it's a fact

Same. Not doing things for myself, but for my future children and their children.

Yeah , gone to them all, talk in all my seminars.

I just....havent made many friends, i mean i am friendly with people but i dont meet them or anything, idk what to say really.

I am friends with one american who is on exchange and sort of friends with one guy on my course. Friendly with a finnish girl and a few others, thats about it really.

In your dreams, runt.

THE incel DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, DRINK,,, AND SNIFF PANTIES
``THE incel ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` SOY FOR THEIR VIRGIN FARMS!!..the incel DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY incel IN ``LATIN ???

*`INCELOPITECUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN incel IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR SUBHUMAN COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF ABSTINENCE CALLED ``VIRGINITY``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE FLAT NOSES LIKE PIGS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ENGLISH CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE GINGER NIGGERS GOOKS AND HAVE NO SOUL
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED HORSES

100% this

LOVED driving around starting shoot outs/chases with gangs

Fun and exciting always wins the day

My son is going to be named a proper African name.

pls respond

> [the indian caste system] is today the basis of educational and job reservations in India.
>definitions of social class in the United Kingdom vary and are highly controversial, most are influenced by factors of wealth, occupation and education.

>Why do rich women love poor men so much?

Give me literally one single source for this

mboko

>ywn cruise past vineyards and cypress trees in the Tuscan countryside with you buxom Neapolitan gf
youtube.com/watch?v=InH-iidhabY

titanic. he gave one in the post.

Working class people are fucking ugly lol.

Is it your day off from lectures tomorrow? I was on 9 every week during my lectures first year.
I'd suggest next time you talk to someone you've talked too before, get you lot together and just go for a coffee or something at starbucks or that coffee place next to the library. That's what I did and I feel like I've made friends for life

>titanic. he gave one in the post.

shit I might. you never knowm

This guy went viral because of his mugshot and is now dating a socialite heiress who is the daughter of a billionaire. They married recently and had kids.

Bored rich girls love "exciting" low class men.

Is this a smart wojack? This one looks like a good lad.

proved me wrong

nice

Not him but posh women love the rough Northerner accent and my masculine coal miner looks

>Spics and Africans don't have the mental capacity to be true Christian men. Their societies aren't developed enough.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ NOONONONO
AAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

I had been beating myself up for having a Hebrew name but it turns out it is actually Latin.

I sell drugs but girls don't like me

>Stealing a car to pick up your mates in free roam at the airport and they shooting at enemy randoms in choppers at high speed, doing intricate j-turns in alleyways and hiding in blindspots to fire your AK at those who've gone on foot

GTA V had none of that magic

So you're telling me that an attractive and famous man was found to be attractive by women?

Well shit, women must just love poor men. That's the logic right?

oi lad who's been awake for 55 hours, are you still awake?

Why the fuck are you spics making so much noise all the time?

disgusting criminal scum

He wasn't famous he was a nigger gangbanger who got arrested. His mugshot went viral and suddenly got a billionaire gf.

>anything other than 3 anglo-saxon names

I'm absolutely fucking rolling in (you)s this thread lads

I'm not saying it's one factor they fall head over heels for. I'm saying its a contributing factor.

GTA V free roam is so depressing compared to the golden age of GTA IV

I've been up for 48. I don't think I'm him

honestly only come here to be racist

Yeah it is.
I go to Luther's with the american, apart from that idk, people are often busy, also i see coffee as a bit gay desu.

>a nigger
that's why

>then turning on simple native trainer and griefing people and ruining their game with their mates

lol

wish i was born a pleb so people would have low expectations for me and i could sit at home on Sup Forums all day complaining about the evil poshos

is nicholas anglo saxon

I sell weed who cares

cope

Stop. You know who you are.

Here’s some advice

I agree with you totally user, he got a rich wife because he was poor

its Greek you wog

you could give away your money

relax baby girl im yours

One thing that really bothered me that seems inane, was there was no colour coded players on free roam GTA V. Everyone was white on the map. So you couldn't identify someone

no I don't

My name is Richard. I am an Anglo-Saxon BULL.

Can't think of a more alpha name desu.

>Kant was spic

No way lad, I had to give one of those 1st year speeches when I was in second year where the first years asked a panel of us questions and then I loudly and confidently at the end went to a guy I had not seen for ages "You want to go for a coffee at Starbucks mate and catch up for a bit? " and everyone started howling I think they really loved it.

being alone is torture

they used colour coding for organizations instead

Give away your money then lad and do it

he got a wife because he was attractive and masculine

women don't care about wealth and would fuck a poor CHAD over a rich virgin anyday

any other geoguessr god in?
didn't even have to cheat
probably because it was a place about 30 kilometres from me

the law

that doesn't bother me so much as the kind of players that populate the servers. everyone treats it like a deathmatch and no one does anything neat in open lobbies, its really fucking lame. shite community

That glitch at the empire state building was top banter.

are you a classic liberal

What glitch was that lad I honestly can't remember

Emmanuel is the 19th most popular name in Mexico. CANNOT have my kid be assumed to be Mexican when someone reads his name on a job application.

Just Cause 2 > GTA *

it's basically legal
I can sell a plastic bag for $25 and give them the eighth for free

>0.6% Southern European

Prepare yourself m*d