Why don't all the Euro teams consolidate their players and make an EU Football Team for the WC or qualifiers...

Why don't all the Euro teams consolidate their players and make an EU Football Team for the WC or qualifiers? The EU is basically a country with similar peoples anyway so I couldn't see why it wouldn't be allowed. Thoughts?

Attached: Member_States_of_the_European_Union_(polar_stereographic_projection)_EN.svg.png (650x601, 152K)

because no-one would want that

>HEY GUYS WHY DOESN'T THE WHOLE WORLD UNITE AS ONE TEAM THAT WAY EVERYONE WINS
you fucking prat

Because they all hate each other, for good reason. You don't live next to someone for thousands of years without starting to annoy each other.

Attached: 1506996230552.jpg (902x698, 154K)

Attached: americans.jpg (221x228, 8K)

>this picture

Attached: 1486494904013.jpg (600x632, 48K)

>The EU is basically a country with similar peoples anyway

Attached: 1506450105216.jpg (297x339, 44K)

> The EU is basically a country with similar peoples anyway

KYS mutt

Excellent bait, OP. I'm sure lots of English ppl will try to differentiate themselves from the Continentals

Attached: the new british police.webm (406x720, 991K)

What's going on in that pic

I'd just carry on tbqh

What's going on here?

>Europeans have shared history, values, culture, in process of unification
>Sup Forums furious because reality doesnt fit the twisted narrative thats been fed to them by the internet

kek

OP the main reason is that there isn't a European federal state (yet), but even if there was, there probably wouldnt be an EU team - look at the UK for an example on how this would work. Practically, removing 28 (and increasing) of the consistently best and highest performing sporting countries in the world would probably be bad for the sport, but also the EU as a sui generis union of states that operates as a state, rather than one single state, lends itself quite well to having independent sporting teams.

it's a trap bro

>Best and highest performing

Except, of course, for England

>language barriers
>cultural differences
>possible tensions as to where the "home" matches would be played
>football and national pride cannot be seperated, especially not during Euro Cups and World Cups

There is literally no reason to even waste a single brain cell on that proposal

Also
>losing to a bunch of spics

Muh Sup Forums bogeyman

Seething cucks again

Why do you think they're leaving the union? Financial differences, refugee crisis? Nah it's because they can't take being the worst of 28.

>EU
>similar people

I can't even relate with Spanish people

>I can't even relate with Spanish people
is this how the Spanish feel about the Catalan?

Attached: cats a shit.jpg (960x606, 42K)

I can't even relate with Lower Saxons and it literally takes me 15 minutes to drive there by car.

You're on this website so I doubt you relate with Portugese people as well. Normal Europeans use Schengen to travel, work in other states, learn different languages, have friends across the continent and are bonded by the experience.

Dont take your social ineptitudes out on the European identity :^)

>Belgium with this retarded shit again
Yes I too see little difference between hard working intelligent civilised Northern Europeans and filthy lazy corrupt catholic half Africans in Southern Europe or the openly racist poverty stricken Slavs in Eastern Europe.

>learn different languages
not Spanish people

>Its a Brit whos never travelled outside his home city (apart from a holiday to costa del sol) episode!

Tell me more about your expertise on European culture

Thats... actually a fair point

Dont you mean the oposite?

both? all I remember about Barcelona was crowded beaches, good food, and some kid stole my dad's wallet in the train station >:(

Attached: 1520325674537.jpg (1200x900, 307K)

>It's a cunt who thinks he knows who I am from my flag and critical comment.
I lived in Italy for a year, travelled Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, been to Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, Athens, etc etc
Thoroughly enjoyed almost all of them but don't tell me there aren't marked differences between a lot of countries. The German guy I drank with in Italy was literally disgusted by the people and the state of the place. We also got xenophobic graffiti for having foreign number plates but really we're all the same right?

>but really we're all the same right?
Yeah

Attached: mediterranean-refugees-migrant-offshore-aid-station-moas-1.jpg (675x506, 45K)

He wasnt catalan

>Its a brit who thinks that getting drunk and starting fights across the continent makes him welcome or wanted

Perhaps if you'd not instantly waddled up to the bar and demanded the cheapest beer upon arrival, and then hadn't spent the rest of the day drinking and singing football chants? Just a suggestion :^)

I see engineers, scientists, doctors, surgeons...

Catalans are obsessed with us, but we don't care about Catalans

Again way, way off the mark you stupid cunt.

Lmao

>*cheers*
>Inger-lund Inger-lund Inger-lund
>Inger-lund,
>Inger-lund!

Get back to Stoke-on-Trent, dont you have an angsty blog post to write on how your dental problems, football failures and terrible health service are the fault of foreigners and Brussels?

Attached: English.jpg (700x394, 67K)

No I don't and I've never been to an England game in my life mate.

I love how your perfect pro-European vision of unity turns to cheap stabs at a stereotype once someone objects. Very childish.

why would a stoke hooligan have a blog

Oh look, its fine to stereotype when writing comments such as

>Yes I too see little difference between hard working intelligent civilised Northern Europeans and filthy lazy corrupt catholic half Africans in Southern Europe or the openly racist poverty stricken Slavs in Eastern Europe.

But its not fine to stereotype when it affects you?

Its ALMOST as if you're not enjoying the taste of your own medicine

There has been a European team in every world cup final since 1950, and a European team has won the last three. Why in the fuck would they need to "consolidate their players"?

Ah but you can't object to it then can you? You said we were all the same but suddenly the English are all drunken hooligans whereas the Polish are definitely not at all of course.

I sense you're about to call me racist as well even though the Italians clearly consider themselves above everyone else in the world and many of the French will quite literally turn their nose up upon detecting a foreigner.

Get your story straight pal.

>this Belgian stereotype

Seems like the EU being based there makes them think they're not a complete irrelevance

No, mate, you posted some arrogant stereotypes and I gave exactly the same back to you - you burst into tears and didnt like it at all, and now we're back at the starting point where you're trying to arrogantly stereotype again.

See, after getting so super sensitive about someone stereotyping you as an island-dwelling english hooligan, you've completely ignored your own hypocrisy and think its fine to stereotype italians and french and snooty.

Nothing to do with me, this is all an exercise in revealing that, perhaps, you might want to treat others how you'd like to be treated in turn (most people learned this when they were 4-5 years old, but you apparently didnt)

I'm highlighting your hypocrisy you dullard. That's the whole point. You'll say we're all one happy family despite the obvious massive cultural and economic differences but if Italy don't stick to the grand plan you'll be the first to criticise them, call them backward racists. You are the fucking hypocrite.

Who win in a match between EU Team against South America Team?

neutral venue in a random country in asia. Probably Japan or Australia.

You may not believe it but Americans unironically think there are more cultural differences between Minnesota and California than between Iceland and Moldova

>no u!

ok kiddo

Glad you're not denying it. Italians are the same as you until they 'betray' your club.

>The EU is basically a country with similar peoples

Attached: le surprised mourinho face.jpg (293x425, 84K)

Hey i am openly racist, what's wrong with that?

>being proud of being insecure and ignorant

Attached: 1481471786484.jpg (250x242, 14K)

>americans

WORLD LEAGUE

The fact is that most europans countries like germany and spain are basically the same and they should just unite
not like south america where every country has their own unique culture

I kind of look like this guy(not the trap)

Attached: 1482210007497.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Because then only one team would get to beat England

Oh snap

Attached: 1506615465123.png (800x800, 21K)

>The EU is basically a country with similar peoples anyway
This retardation aside, Euro countries are actually good at football so they don't need this.

...Because they are different countries?

>butthurt ideocultist brings up Sup Forums for no reason whenever there's an inkling of someone disagreeing with their strict dogma
every. time.

He's right though you absolute mong.
Belgians should be gassed

Well look who it is trying to turn us into a country now

Your plan sounds very kalergi and will never happen

Attached: 1521339940504.jpg (604x604, 237K)

Mutts never cease to amaze

Attached: 1513779848182m.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

>muh country
nations are the most useless form of narcism

>narcism

>UK in there
Oh sweaty