Brazilian Teenage Cuckold Training Soap Opera

Welp, you might ask what went on with the story.
In today's episode they manage to dupe the white boy into sharing/assuming a parenthood that isn't his.
The girl managed to make them both believe that each of the twins legit belongs to each one of the fathers although only one of them shagged her (the black one).

Although this isn't possible, there's no remark to this absurd on that show. Not even from young mr. chastity belt there.

There's even a joyful scene of the three of them signing the form for the ultrasound. There's only a field for one of them fathers she says. Welp, write black guy first and then an arrow to the white guys name. White guy mumbles a bit, half upset. The girl runs her rotten pussy juices over whitie's face so he can shut up because she values them both, she also reassures this paternity is a gift from god and he tamely agrees to that. (Pay attention teens, that's how you should behave, civil). Black guy kisses her shortly afterwards, whitie does faces to that, she doesn't kisses him.
There's nothing I don't hate about this, and this is only a side plot. I even feel bad for the black dude, the actor, being handed a paper so stereotypical.

I've been watching this show for 2 days now whilst I do dishes.
At times like these I feel like shutting the TV off to never turn it on again.
I don't listen to the radio anymore because there's barely anything there for me to listen.
Then there's the internet, from which I only gather what I want.
Then there's the social circle, which is small and of people of my age.
That's the recipe to social deprecation, isn't it? I'm set. I'm cemented into society, another sediment line in the big seashell.

Perhaps the train of social norm and bleeding edge 'common sense' won't come to me and I'll remain as one of those adult men that look like a snapshot of the past. I only hope that reasoning stays with me long enough so I can still find these plots ridiculous and intolerable as a broadcasted content.

Other urls found in this thread:

globoplay.globo.com/v/5183078/
youtube.com/watch?v=yEK504o_LuU
globoplay.globo.com/v/5183062/
globoplay.globo.com/v/5183070/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What soap opera is this again?

Its called Your Life In Color

She, Me and the Cuck Make 3

As the Cuck Turns

Bella and the Bulldogs

>that guy is considered white in brazil

Filename

btw, for the curious, here is the scene I mention
globoplay.globo.com/v/5183078/

which one could it be

Do teenagers even watch this shit? I thought it was aimed at housewives.

Gringo here who watched Malhacao (prior season). I didn't understand much but seemed kinda cucked, like some liberal bullshit show .

>Brazil

Brazil was lost long, long ago.

how exactly did you come up to this conclusion?

no, they don't. it was a lie all along, mine and the channel's too.
thanks for asking, it was burdening me already.

fucking dumb cunt.

These soap operas are made by literal communists and leftists,this is not a joke,Globo has actually said this.

Plus another soap opera had gay sex in it not long ago.

This shit is BEYOND disgusting.

This,Brazil lost its soul and identity in 1889,it is beyond saving at this point.

How is Brazil so degenerate? In the west we got that way from Jew media, but before that we were very based. Whats Brazils excuse for this filth?

the real question is, do young people in Aidszykaland even watch br tv/soaps?

where i live ameriburger content either on cable or internet has completely displaced soap operas for anyone born in the 80s or later.

>"I'm their father too"
>"You're father number 2 dude"

God I threw up

She seems like a strong, independent womyn

>oh my god it's happenigg

No one FUCKING CARES about malhação, not even teenagers.
This type of behavior isn't actually considered ok anywhere except by faggot globo soap opera directors.

Yes father a child that isn't even yours even if your whore of a GF cheated on you with your supposed best friend and on top of that she respects you so little that she tries to tell you its a gift that she is pregnant with the other guy's children.

What the fuck is this shit?

>1989
you're a literal, factual, absolute and total idiot and an homophobe. you're doubly stupid and that's a single aspect of you gathered from one post.

please learn to be a proper functioning person.

It's a cringey show that airs since forever, it's basically that "how do you do fellow kids?" pic but in video form, with teenagers acting like what old businessmen think they act like.

>homophobe
>implying this is a bad thing

I'm not scared of homos i just don't want to associate myself with them

What's wrong with being disgusted by faggots?

aww this is cute!

:3

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE BRAZIL.

1889 you cunt,not 1989

>Homophobe
Word that means literally nothing today.

>huurrr ur stupid
Go fuck yourself

you can walk away from my thread at any time. I'd ask you please do it fast.

good thing I wasn't talking to you then nosey mexcrement

niggers

KEK if you think your country is in any way shape or form better than Mexico you're a chimpo.

Funnily enough your shithole of a country is more of a violent shithole with more murder and crime than a country ran by drug dealers and corrupted to its very core.

If my wife got pregnant and it turned out the kid isn't mine i would absolutely destroy her life in any way i could.

Cuck training

HITLER DID OBJECTIVELY NOTHING WRONG OTHER THAN NOT FINISHING THE JOB AND SLAVS AND BEADY ANGLOS WILL FOREVER BE CURSED FOR WILLINGLY WORKING FOR THE ZIONISTS

laffed

>omg how dare you think my "super important" concerns are irrelevant
>leave this thread right now!!!1!!1!

Are young men in Brazil angry at the show?

Young women are the most impressionable, most-easily-marketed-to demographic on earth. There is no doubt that the show is trying to normalize young, pretty, light skinned girls fucking black males.

The over-the-top cuckoldry is just twisting the knife.

This needs to end.

Is there any chance for a plot twist in which the light-skinned guy restores his honor?

I didn't think anything you nosey mexcrement, I didn't dignify you a thought, because I wasn't talking to you in the first place. I don't refer to your country when I call you mexcrement, I refer to you, you dummy.
I'm not responding you anymore.

Young men don't watch Malhação.

Wonder how long it will take for whitey to snap and kill all four of the degenerates.

> Young men don't watch Malhação.

So it's completely off their radar?

>Is there any chance for a plot twist in which the light-skinned guy restores his honor?

By beating the shit out of the nigger and cutting off all contact with the whore? Doubt it.

I hate Rio de Janeiro and their elite. Rio is a kind of Monkey Hollywood for us, Hues. But is ten times worse, zero quality, and totally SJW. In Brazil is becoming a crime or at least don't be employable if you refuse this kind of cuckoldry culture.

Rio and Bahia deserves to be totally nuked. What a hell on earth.

>A literal brazilian monkey thinking he is superior to anyone on earth

Little favela chimp you are some pathetic fuck

women of all ages watch it

Well, I'm just a friendless NEET but I never heard of this "plotline" anywhere so I'm assuming no one cares or knows about it.

at this point, the only way the light-skinned guy restore his honor is if he kills the woman, the fetuses, and the nigger and then himself but I just don't see that happening.

>'this is my face right now, see? i'm frowning by brows to you, lel'
I never said anything that you claim I did. What I implied was that if you don't like the thread, you can leave it. Leave it without a word or being noticed.

But that's something lonefucks can't do I suppose.

bullshit

foram um erro
espero que a merda do mosquito vos foda a todos

He should just rip and tear the unborn bastards from the whore's belly.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEK504o_LuU

Wow jon snow really fell off his rocker.

Zika é um meme.

>this thread again

OP you must be some kind of homosex.

This is fucked but considering Brazil is a state founded on racemixing, I don't feel anything.

Stop being an evasive shithead.
I'm not gonna leave the thread.

If
>why do you care so much? If this makes you angry just don't talk about it!
was an argument, Sup Forums wouldn't exist, idiot.

I really hate the fact Globo was made by an evil jew and his family continued his legacy of jewing this country.

They are the ones that push SJW / PC shit most in this country even though from time to time people find out dark shit about them in every big corruption scandal.

They keep feeding the left and fucking htis country over to get more profit.
Btw we had cuck shit in soap operas for years, every now and then we have some shit like that.

I remember one where the husband got cucked by his wife with another woman, she left him married the woman and the guy was all happy and friendly with both. I Forgot the name but it was with this actor here he's the cuck in the story.

The reason you guys only found out about this now is because some Sup Forumsack from brazil probably got butthurt at the current jewing from rede globo but they have been doing this for decades.

Just trust me guys, we have way too many jews in positions of power in this country and they do their best to not let us fix this fucking country.

why are you watching soap operas

They're already cucking Brazil so Europeans have nowhere to go to keep their culture alive.
The world will lose the war on shitty behaviors~cultures~people because the Western World couldn't deal with peace and comfort: always creating problems that doesn't exist, feeling guilty about fucked up people being fucked up by their fucked up cultures.
xD~

>Little favela chimp you are some pathetic fuck

But we in Brazil have slavery, Africa came to Brazil. If France nowadays can't resist to a little invasion, imagine the damned hue who supports millions of sub saarian for centuries, we just can't win. What are the excuses of cucarachas for be such a shithole?

>evasive
you're ignorant of what that means.

Stay strong my Brazuca brother, here, have a Xuxa for your worries

>What are the excuses of cucarachas for be such a shithole?

burger's fault of course

>Xuxa

Married a Jew and had a kid with it

Please do continue being an evasive shithead

i wonder who could be behind (((this post)))

This is why I'm afraid of getting into a relationship.

Look if we compare shittyness Mexico is bird's shit, Brazil is at the level of indian feces.

And your excuse is hardly valid and it doesn't make any fucking sense m8.

I hope this isn't like the German television where you are forced to pay several channels.

...how much of a prank is this on the unsuspecting public? I refuse to believe this is a legit teen cuck sitcom.

you should only use words whose meaning and proper use you know

Because If I am evasive then I wonder what the opposite of that would be. Whether it would be the raging swear-word spitter or the stationary idiot that you appear to be.

The opposite of an evasive shithead (You) would be direct, rather than someone who replies to every single one of my posts by asking me to please please leave the thread or engaging in meaningless vocabulary nitpicking.

Holy hell, not even Based Bolsonaro can save this hole.
apenas fode minha merda em cima pra ser honesto familia

This, who watchs it?
calm yourself nigger

niggers and jews, no joke

>homophobe.
>bad thing

>ur total absolute stupid :3

and yet you complaing about liberal, are you a qt tranny? post asshole

Please tell me Velho Chico doesn't have this degenerate shit.

Probably not, though i have no idea why you'd watch that.

I find your traditional northeast culture interesting

So they don't even know Why woman think that behavior is OK?

>assuming

That's a normalfag thing to do

This
malhacao is not aimed for man. woman will see this and think they can do it irl, like a kid watching a action movie

>bahia

explain. are they still literal chimps?

This.
>read this carefully, fisrt world cucks, for this is the future that is comming to your country. like us you shall be.

Long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long ago

no way he is that retarded. he has to have been fucking her.

Well, today's episode had a negress say the stereotypical "i used to like partying and now i want comfort" line to this one based dude who, at least for now, is refusing it. Then again i don't really follow it that much, but there have been some cool scenes with cangaceiros and a lot of empowered wymym stuff too, my parents like watching it at least and they are conservative as fuck.

Brazilians, especially your teenagers are the worst. please stop visiting America. Your tour groups are horrible. (Don't believe me? Just google "Brazillian tour groups".) Go ahead, I'll wait.

Honestly I'd rather be around blacks.

>The opposite of an evasive shithead (You) would be direct,
>rather than someone who replies to every single one of my posts by asking me to please please leave the thread
1. I didn't ask you please leave the thread. I asked please do it fast.
2. I suggested that you should leave in one post.
2.1. I made a remark about the possibility of you leaving this thread you don't agree with and which you came to only to complain about the fact that I am exerting my right to say whatever I want (despite of what your personal considerations are).
These remarks amount In total to 2 out of 5 of my posts. Far from being 'every post' as you say.
>or engaging in meaningless vocabulary nitpicking.
semantics isn't vocabulary nitpicking.
you should perhaps try to learn your native language first and have it introduce you to important concepts such as this one I just mentioned.

Read "Grande Sertão: Veredas" if you haven't already, there is a mini-series adaptation of it too that is pretty well done if you prefer that.

Will do. I had been reading the first pages of "O Sertanejo", too.

I'm not googling anything. Those that can afford a trip to disney is either an entitled spoiled brat or an aspiring one.

>I'll wait.
You sound like a woman/effeminate men when you say that. I thought it would be interesting that you knew that.

> Color In Your Wife

>I've been watching this show for 2 days now whilst I do dishes.
At times like these I feel like shutting the TV off to never turn it on again.
why don't you stop then?

this two are even better OP

globoplay.globo.com/v/5183062/
globoplay.globo.com/v/5183070/

>they literally tell the girl's boyfriend (the "whiter" guy) that is always good to have him as a father to pay for all the expenses related to having a kid

Kinda weird learning about brazilian tv shows on Sup Forums

never heard of it OP. I just found extremely bizarre to find a mention of it on an obscure buthanese flax weaving board.

When you post something actually relevant i'll consider replying again.

Stop giving Rosa de guadalupe ideas Brazil.
I would hate to see some shit like that over here.

Ending 1: Black guy gets stabbed and dies. Non Black one raises the kids.

Ending 2: Non black kid grows balls and tells the bitch to fuck off. The whole thing is a flashback and he is telling his son a story after his son got cucked in order to prevent his son from wasting his time.

It is basic mexican knowledge that you must kill the one who cheats you.

As silly this sounds, its true.

I'll do my best to refrain from doing so.

I'm genuinely happy at how this turned out.

but brazil is already mixed

>At times like these I feel like shutting the TV off to never turn it on again.

why don't you?
Silence is a far better option that having filth like this playing in the background.

I get your point isn't about yourself but to bring awareness to what plebs are being fed. But guess what, they're plebs and will stay plebeians till they die. And no matter how loud you cry you won't even be able to change their ways.

You should just drop it before you develop a nasty ulcer from watching that kind of crap.

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory.'

This triggered me. Black kid and girl have no shame and the white kid is a retarded spineless bitch. Who am I suppose to be rooting for.

(((They))) can't keep getting away with It

A small part of me has hopes that the white man will either be shamed in the show for his cuckened ways, or he will redeem himself. But considering the comments of how degenerate Globo can be, we know this won't happen.

Have you shits forgotten about this interracial couple on a fucking children's show? The girl is a rich dude's daughter to add to the perjury.
Sometime i feel that people forget that SBT is owned and directed and has the face of THE stereotypical turbojew, that throws paper airplanes made with money.