Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

absolute state, etcetera etcetera

>5'2
>92lbs
Thats normal

Lol

My mom is 51, 5’3”, and weighs 98 pounds.

Why the fuck would the university expel over someones eating habits?

God just nuke us.

>YOU'RE NOT FAT ENOUGH

It's a university in one of the most social places on Earth. Or as they describe it, a hub of human intellectualism. Absorbed with, above all, telling people how things should be.

Why are Amerifats so fucking STUPID

because of you’re mom LOL

tbf her BMI would be considered underweight

You guys are pretty fucking bad too, so are we

Fucking modern colleges.

This, if i got to know someone this small, I would force feed them

price of freedom?

>Hungary
How? They kill little birds with shovels and eat them for dinner

>*
lying fat fucks.

They have much of what you have, I saw a lot
of KFC resturants when I was there.

>self-reported
yeah ok...

Also put a star next to USA unemployment figures. They are self-reported, while in other countries they are measured.

>this isn't even a fat/overweight percentage
>this literally obese
>nearly 1/3 of all westerners are cellulite ridden hamplanets
ABSOLUTE STATE

I'm 5'6 and only about 110 pounds

THE FUCKING STATE OF FINNS

Why is Hungary so hungry?

It's really sad what's happened to Yale.

I assume it has something to do with a student health and welfare department of some kind. Shit like this is why we fear socialized medicine.

Iceland surprised me the most here. Every Icenigger I ever met was some lanky skellington. On the other hand, I know Finnish investors coming here in their limo's and cowboy hats and eating ribs all the fucking time

Fuckboi

Does anyone else want to find a qt underweight Nork girl and fatten her up, once the NK government collapses or capitulates during a war?

I don't have a feeder fetish or anything I'm j-just asking.

Will you greet her with a bowl of eggs every morning until she crawls out from under the couch

I imagine someone that emaciated would really pig out LOL

Fucking fat fucks

dont call me that

I'm 5'8 and 57kg

post feet

Goddammit, I've become everything I ridiculed at back in 2012.

Just for you Nguyen

I posted my foot please respond

Too late to delete it now. I see your mom is pretty hot for a 42-year old

She's in her '50s

>American universities in charge of being inclusive, liberal and tolerant
oh boy!

Why is Finland so much fatter than it's Nordic neighbours?

>tfw no megumi gf
got a folder of reaction images you could upload?

Sorry, I don't. But have one more.

>the state of amerifats

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE ANGLOSPHERE BHWAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It's because we don't have to run away from peaceful refugees.

>call Poles niggers
AT LEAST WE DUN HAV REGUGEEZ
>call Finland fat
AT LEAST WE DUN HAV REGUGHZZ

OMFG they can barely fit the aisle

Don't worry, they'll sue the store into compliance with fat people needs and receive reparations for their suffering plus tip

Yes, instead you simply lay down and present yourselves to them. You'd think all that anal sex would be a fair bit of exercise, but finns won't let a single drop of cum to go to waste.

One of the reasons I moved away from the Midwest was to not have to regularly see people like this. It's funny when it's a meme on the internet, but it's frustrating and saddening when it's something you're seeing irl every day. When they get to that point, they're no different from a drug addict.

This is either outright fake or sensationalism

Why do you say that? It sounds plausible to me.

Haven't been to Walmart before?

*laughs in below average*

this
the leanest, ireland, is still over average by nearly 5 pts

Obviously, no1, started from the bottom, now you're sphere.
yet, burgers are the most insame when they are not fat, they are health freaks that swim to work and shoot kale up their shitter.
can't burgers process the concept of moderation?

>Naturally thin
Really activated my almonds

>self reported
Fess up francofats

It's a real funny coincidence how all but one of the self-reported countries are below the average.

How do I go from skinnyfat to average?

you don't. average is shit. go from skinnyfat to toned.

Eat more. Average isn't skinnyfat, it's just fat

swimming is a very complete exercise
martial arts are decent
collective sports are meh but you meet new people and that's something that prevents some people from slacking/giving up

>anglo advice

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, numale, yoga shrimp, incel - in their desire to be recognized as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals.

They wish to make the universities a safe space against fat shaming, and are in full support of the expulsion of the thin

>All members of the EU must use the ILO standardised measure of unemployment, which is based on a quarterly survey of approximately 40,000 households, and 80,000 individuals. To be considered as being unemployed individuals must: Have been out of work for 4 weeks.

So literally the same system the US uses.

56% bodyfat

>price of freedom is having less freedom
really makes you think

jesus christ, just let her die

oh excuse me, you are saying this is a methodology problem?
pic related
blue:obese 15%
light blue: overweight

t.French Institute of epidemiology, on a sample of 30,000 people data pulled from medical reports, so not self-reported

Looks like the French are as good at self-reporting as the burgers are at being fat, and that is saying something

B E A C H E D
E
A
C
H
E
D

>5'2
>92lbs
>Thats normal

No, it's retarded
1,58 m and 41kg is normal

Is your beach body ready?

>Frances Chan

>~42kg
Woah, she is a small girl

t.fattass

>a literal beached whale

Please be my gf

True freedom is the right to remove others freedom.

Ain't nothing like being an Amerifat.

>42kg
IMAGINE

This rankings have always had one big issue.

Most of these countries will include anyone slightly overweight in them, but then people forget about the separation between kinda fat and morbidly obese, where the US has the biggest amount of morbidly obese people by a LOT.

>forget about the separation between kinda fat
The graphic is literally titled "obsesity rates," obese isn't "kinda fat"

t. Megufag

My point is in any of the countries in the list you'll never see anyone incapable of walking because of their weight.

Whereas every time I've gone to the US I see an unsettling amount of mobility scooters.

Can I bend you over every solid surface I can find, all day long, please?

Only if she eats ALL of the eggs.

>Shit like this is why we fear socialized medicine.
wtf does this have to do with you being a retarded nanny state.
Americans "fear" giving money for people to buy the things they need to survive, but seem to constantly like telling not only their own citizens but the rest of the world as well how to behave.
e.g. the time they told Japan to stop violence against women in anime, the time they gave their shitty opinion on Sinterklaas, the retarded bicycle helmet laws in their own country etc.

It has literally nothing to do with making health care affordable.

>wtf does this have to do with you being a retarded nanny state.
I'm a person, not a state.
>Americans "fear" giving money for people to buy the things they need to survive
We don't like being compelled to give money. I have no problem paying for my health insurance.
>seem to constantly like telling not only their own citizens [...] what to do
That's a broad statement. Care to specify?
Are you saying that about OP? That's one school.
>e.g. the time they told Japan to stop violence against women in anime
I've never heard of that, and anime is for faggots anyway.
Proof?
>the time they gave their shitty opinion on Sinterklaas
Having an opinion isn't forcing anything on anyone or telling them what to do.
>the retarded bicycle helmet laws in their own country etc.
Which laws are those?

What does any of that have to do with us wanting as little government as possible?

I'm 165cm/5'5 and 53kg/115lbs

My wife is 5'8"/171 cm and 107 lbs/49 kg