en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/twitter-harassment-trial-verdict-1.3415112
youtube.com/results?search_query=canadian isis
immigrationwatchcanada.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Get worst Prime Minister in the western world
Even worse than Merkel tbqh

Implying

At this point, if your country hasn't had a mass shooting, its not because your country is better, its because its too shit and nobody cares to shoot it up.

>have A FUCKING LEAF for a flag

It's actually because of common sense gun control and assimilating our Muslim community

Yeah because you choose what immigrants you get instead of being invaded by Africa

>be Canadian
>be irrelevant
>be saged

Yes yes, we know 95% white population

What is this hostility to leaves. Leaves are incredibly useful you two dimensional ball of gas

My wife's Xer's will be raised as feminist muslims.
Justine Trudeau
-current year

>he bought into the Sup Forums memes
dudes nowhere near as bad as merkel. He's a closet redpill. Only let in 25k refugees, mostly families and he screened every single one.

Wait for it.

>be Canadian
>burn to death

>be Canadian
>go through the day without getting shot, axed, trucked, cucked

>Worse than merkel.
Literally inconceivable. We don't have terrorist attacks, and I literally haven't see more than 5 Muslims in my province in my entire life.

although our faggotry is well known, and rampant, we are doing good work in the CFG meme psyops division

lost @trucked

25k more than any sane person should let in.

this country has budget deficits and is in a recession. Trudeau is a fucking idiot and it shows with almost everything he does.

Québec masterrace reporting in. No burning in sight.

>be Canadian
>have your tax dollars used to have South African dindus dance in your airport, stand around by the fire doin' nuffin' and then going on strike
>refuse more competent offers for help because le not diversity enough
>have national anthem lyrics changed suddenly because le not inclusive and neutral enough

Yeah, ideally we wouldn't have accepted any, but at least it's better than Europe taking in literally millions.

Kek. Not for long, leaf. Not for long.

>be Canadian male
>go outside
>accused of rape
>show trial
>jail forever

Toronto reporting in.
I'm burning.

>Only let in 25k refugees
>Only

this picture looks shopped

You honestly think Canada is a good place?
It's the country where you can very nearly go to jail and have your livelihood stolen for years simply for hurting a woman's feelings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/twitter-harassment-trial-verdict-1.3415112

God he is so sexy

youtube.com/results?search_query=canadian isis

> assimilating our Muslim community

You mean catering to their every whim? Giving them loads of welfare? Maybe some Sharia law down the line?

Have some bad news for you: nothing is ever enough for them. They'll eventually get enraged about something and start mass killing Canadians. The massive amount of fags you encourage, for instance.

no homo but if you check his face you can notice some trisomy 21 features

>get trampled by moose

ok he's shit its true

but he's much better than fucking merkel. id rather have 10 years of trudeau than 4 of merkel

>Trude the Prude

>Gets shot by an Albertan who just lost his job to master race maritime men.

women ....

>be American

>Visit my liberal cousin who's lived in Canada for 10+ years and is now a citizen

>Hang out with his friends

>I don't even know these people and they are cracking racist as hell jokes left and right.

>I underestimated Canada.

Granted this was out of the big city but still. It was close enough to Toronto for me to put my muzzle on.

Yes, but it also feels good to shoot mudslimes and niggers. In Canada, guns rights are much worse.

>start mass killing Canadians

There are already billions of chinks in this planet, what's the difference if some get blown up anyway

A terrorist litteraly got into your government building with a break action shotgun and got taken down by the sargent at arms.

But yea, whatever youve never been attacked.

>be portuguese
>dont get shot by anyone unless married to some ex-veteran or ex-police officer
>watch the rest of europe getting run over by trucks while comfy eating muh cod and pork sausages (chouriço)
>no terrorists
>no snow, never
>cheap houses
>be euro champion in football and hockey
>TTTTTTTTSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>be french Canadian from Quebec
>tell my friends I'm voting for Bloc Québécois
>actually vote for based Stephen Harper

>implying anyone is working regardless of province
lmao

.. trying ti fit in.

>live in a third world country
>use a Canadian proxy to shitpost and also live out your fantasy of living in a first world country

DELETE THIS

>be Canadian
>remember we had a woman as prime minister back in 1993 called Kim Campbell
>mfw she was only prime minister for 4 months because we know better than dumbass germans

be kanadiun;
get molested by a fambly membur
get a fake made up edukatiun. Wes smurter than Mericans EH?
Do everyting Merican, but hate Merica

FeelsRetardedMan

you a grill?
wanna be enriched with my superior maple syrup seed?

>no snow

dropped

You are a shame to our nation.

Downtown Ottawa here. Casual racism from all parties. My Asian, black, Indian and gay friends are all hardworking bros that crack self deprecating jokes and we all get along fine. Somalians are god awful though and I only know one who isn't a shithead gangster.

I think Trudeau gets a bad rap on here. He's a leftist faggot, but at list he loves his country. Unlike Merkel, so wouldn't be caught dead with a German flag.

>Canada sweeps black & muzzie crime statistics under the rug

Eve... everything's peaceful guys I swear!

>82299512
>be canadian
>grasp at straws to try and stay relevant
yea ok, i don't see greenland or any of the 100 other countries that haven't seen any attacks bragging about their 'superior' policy

the sad thing is you leafs are so cucked and have become so enriched you don't even recognize that you are being colonized and ripped off by your globalist government.

All the leaf will do is make excuses and pretend nothing is going on. This is the canadian mentality in action here, to pretend everything is fine and dandy, it has to be or else they won't be able to look good in front of the Americans, oh god no

>be kanadiun
>be jelus ov Mericans
>act like an asshat whoz smurt
>brag aboot drinking skillz
>make up statisstiks aboot kanaduh being gud
>wish I was a Merican.....................

FeelsKanadiunMan

>has the UK as shit tier
>speaks English, entire world is immersed in English

LOVE those anti-NWO, anti-globalist patriot kanadiuns.
LMFAO!!!
What a bunch of retarded fucks.
They don't even realize they are nothing but slaves for the queen of england and think they're "freer" than Americans.

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to be American

#StarsNStripes4Ever

Soon

you forgot the free healthcare and dirt cheap education part

Exactly

Did you take a look at immigrationwatchcanada.org/ ?

>1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: $35 Billion per year. That amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2016, $19,981,425,586.15
and rising...

Canadians are actually pretty racist, especially rural areas. it kinda helps when you grow up living near red skinned faggots that hate everything white and run around robbing whites at night

>Yet another leafthread

don't forget french!
Canada has two official language !

>you forgot the free healthcare
if you like getting bent over and fucked by taxes on income and sales, sure. I guess it's free.

>dirt cheap education part
u fukin wot m8 all the good schools are expensive as all fuck

criss oui

Keep counting those shekles bud.

Soon to be 3 Inshallah!

>not posting the goat

I can understand that.I had a black buddy in HS we all used to rip on, it was very weak bantz though.

Although I did have a very close turkish friend, and a very close irish friend back in the day.;

lel that Turkish guy kept trying to say he was European, because his moms side was on the European side of turkey and his dads side of the family was on the asian side.

Either way they were both complete degenerate drug users and booze drinkers. So whenever they would get shit faced together the irish guy would rip into the turk about how he was an asian. Then the turk would talk about how his mothers side was from Europe etc

I can't do it justice, but whenever I watch Gran Torino I think about my buddies bantz, and how sissified our society has become

it was top tier bantz

>ONE
>FUCKING
>PERCENT

I can confirm.
There was a lot of nazis sympatizers in my small hometown.
At first I didnt quite understand why one of my exs parents had nazi flags everywhere and listened to celtics songs...
>Yeah... I come from a shitty place where everyone of my age is high on weed and speed and there is nothing else to do than drink and being a human trash. I hate that place now...

Who heatwave here? I'm literally dead.

>no response from cuckfagians

>no snow, never

moorish sure love there desert

the classic is by far the best

>mfw I hear some anglocuck pronouce it "poo-teen"

you motherfuckers better jump on them hard if they start borderhopping and fucking with us.

else, you will see planes circling slowly overhead

31°C reporting in

Spooky

Mfw 100 degrees

in english ??

nah m8, nothing beats having a big old fat poutine with a shitload of Bolognese sauce on top. Now that I think about it, I just want to go out and have some of that greasy junk. Fuck

i hate too much heat , this country is hot like africa in summer sometimes

That's heat?

>Lazy
>Perverted
>Corrupt
>Welfare loving
>No unique culture
>No accomplishments
>Source of multiculturalism

Great master race you got there Jean.

>Canada's only female prime minister
>Got the position by accident

>No unique culture
That's pretty rich comming from someone that doesn't have any, or just takes an already existing one (yes that's right, I'm looking at you, Alberta)

>going out to get some
>not just having it delivered to your door like a true fat fuck

that's pretty hot. We had extreme heat warnings here the other day because it was suppost to feel like 34°C. I can't wait for out comfy -30°C winter. Fuck summer.

Can you even imagine how bad those dustbowl years were? I saw some story recently about how people had to sleep outside by a lake to keep from overheating at night

AC might be the best invention ever

Yeah it's true bro except for the SJW cucks but my group of friends crack bretty racist jokes me included. Mostly towards Arabs but I find they are deserving of it

Yeah but you can just beat the shit out of them with your fists or a bat or something

>be canadian
>make a post on a board with flags
>people disagree with said post
>instead of responding with an actual argument or points for debate you get a bunch of responses saying "A FUCKING LEAF"

You're one to talk, Pierre.

Canadian culture = french canadian culture

we make your unique food, we write your anthems, we produce your maple syrup. Stupid cucktario fuck

>not just having it delivered to your door like a true fat fuck
idk senpai, I do enjoy going out at night and driving like a champ on the highway
Either that or I'll just take a walk 50 minutes away from downtown since it's pretty safe here (no niggers chimping out, mind you that)

Is pretending to be Parisian its own culture now? Or is everyone having alcoholism, tattoos, and lung cancer your culture?

Next you'll tell me that your hospitals are run according to the traditions of New France where you slather your medical facilities in shit and put all the patients in the hallways.