Whenever I see this guy's face I get the urge to punch the screen, is this normal?

Whenever I see this guy's face I get the urge to punch the screen, is this normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iK3HuC6uN0&
youtube.com/watch?v=GWuFbu5fe5w
youtube.com/watch?v=9MwT_10russ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ya know I never believed he was over 30 but looking at that pic, his hairline, the wrinkles on his cheeks, yeah he's definitely 30.

No. Unless you're an insecure jealous faggot

>what """"""""""men""""""""""" talk about in 2017

you're looking in a mirror, pal. I'm right here with you.

imagine how much of a gimp he must feel next to his glorious sibling

It's not jealousy, if you're implying that I'm jealous because he's handsome. I can appreciate a handsome male face, but this guy's face just gives me shitty insufferable cunt vibes

he's not even handsome. I just don't understand women who think so. he looks like a rodent.

Some rats are sexy though

I agree, but I feel the same about James Franco too

>he hasn't been here long enough to see a "most punchable faces" thread
Found the shill

I'm with you, he looks incredibly annoying for some reason.

He looks super old

You're jealous he's sleeping with Alsion brie.

what a story mark

I feel like he's too cocky.

He actually strikes me as less of a douche than his brother.

I didn't know that. NOW I am jealous.

this 2bh

Jews fucking jews, what a surprise.

He's engaged to Brie which triggers Sup Forums hard.

i still don't get how these guys are passed off as handsome

the older one did a james dean bio, usually hollywood gets a better looking actor to play a real life person, this is just crazy

they look like rat people

*married

I can see the resemblance between James Franco and James Dean though. He was a good choice.

>He was a good choice.
For you, suicide is a good choice.

looks like that shit comedian from mad men

You really don't see a strong resemblance?

When I saw this thread in the catalog I thought it was another Bill Nye thread

He's basically the guy I expected to do a remake of American Pie as Stiffler. Then again he's basically played that guy in every show and film he's been in. The guy who played Stiffler's cousin in American Pie: Band Camp was really good, wonder what happened to him....

at least he doesn't constantly make shit adapations of great books like his brother does

Dave Franco is way too girly to play a character like Stiffler.

They look nothing alike, except maybe for the hair which was probably styled for an hour on Franco.

Rekt

He's probably a hairlet too

Post your face for comparison

Delete this

He said insecure not jealous.

i kind of liked him in warm bodies, he didn't seem like that type of character but he did die pretty early on.

>me on the right

Go away shill

He has the smirk, smile, laugh and the cocky creepy vibe. But maybe you're right, he could play his brother or something I guess.

Nah Stiffler can only be played by SWS.

What is SWS up to these days anyway?

He did say jealous. Learn to read.

Yes, and it works. He should play more douchebags in stuff, he plays them really damn good.

I tried to watch the first episode of Scrubs season 9 just to see if it was as awful as people say it is, and whenever the guy was onscreen and talking I felt some irrational hate towards him

It is almost like everything we hear in the media about evil white men and their privilege is somehow protected from this person. He is like a male Kardashian sister. And, by male Kardashian sister I mean fat and ugly, not a brother. So, ...

he's objectively handsome

he couldn't pull it off

I was about to post that I like him but now I wanna punch his face and suck his dick just to get the taste of alisons pussy
No homo

they are both hot af
youtube.com/watch?v=8iK3HuC6uN0&
youtube.com/watch?v=GWuFbu5fe5w

It's the shit-tier brown eyes, user

>kardashian
>white
>james franco
>white
this has to be bait

youtube.com/watch?v=9MwT_10russ
WIDE PALATE SLAYERS

>5'5.5''

He's a dirty kike.

>Franco's mother is Jewish (from a family of Russian Jewish ancestry, with her parents having changed the surname from "Verovitz" to "Verne"); Dave has stated that he is "proud" to be Jewish.

I don't give two shits that he's a jew desu.

Who cares if he is jewish? So what? He has a beatiful wife and a good career

keep on believing what your masters tell you Darlene

>you will never eat out then fuck prime 2002 James Franco

James is manlet pride