This meme isn't funny. Cut it out

This meme isn't funny. Cut it out.

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the freest whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man "le 56%"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are "le 56%"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

wtf i love america now

Honestly that's awesome. I'd party with them

I love this

wtf

Wtf

what the fuck is this?

dog bless dhe united stades

>Honestly that's awesome. I'd party with them

Implying it's not mostly Americans posting this meme
Implying that Americans are bothered by insults to their country
Implying that Americans won't just laugh at anything regardless of if they even understand what they're laughing at

>Having a problem with wholesome Christian rock bands

good one
i chuckled

Sex with an infant is a very difficult process. Usually their vagina, anus, and mouth are far too small to fit a penis into, so proper foreplay and lubrication is required. But when you're in, the tightness is unparalleled to anything else. Should the friction prove to be too much, I recommend using a knife to slit the hole a little bit wider. The copious volume of blood will further Iubricate the baby's sex holes.

wtf

This but unironically.

i love anti-american threads

america, the land blessed by god himself

>Drive down the interstate
>Get shot

Thanks god you didn't do this thread during European hours.
We would have seen tears everywhere.

la salsa mi amigo?

McLovin?

>Texans are drugged out retards
tell me something I don't know