Have you thought of getting your DNA tested?

Have you thought of getting your DNA tested?

What is the general make up of people in your city?

I can see my DNA by looking in the mirror.

are your eyes microscopes?

I did it

>pays 100$ for this.

I'm a twin, and i'm sure my brother would have gotten different results.

I have no idea the groups are vague and all my family is British so it doesn't make much sense why I am Europe West and not Great Britain

Not Spanish. French and German yes. I think the concept of an Atlantid race exist though.

apparently, his eyesight isn't ruined by mongrel heritage and degenerate entertainment

>not Spanish
seguro que si

Iberian is it's own cluster.

Holy shit is this fucking real. I'm never getting my DNA tested

Afraid you'll know the truth?

Maybe you should stop masturbating.

lucky you have microscope eyes so you can see your penis

>frog last name
>speak frog
>smattering of various british isles ethnicities along with predominantly frog dna, maybe a pinch of aboriginal

Feels old stock man

>maybe a pinch of aboriginal
Do you mean Australian aboriginal? Or Indian?

How can i see my penis when its inside your moms ass?

Like redskin aboriginal, if you're Canadian and your family has been around for any length of time you've very likely got a few natives in there somewhere (especially French Canadians since they had better relations with the natives)

>it's midnight and you're watching DNA ancestry videos on Youtube

most people here are from the British Isles though more Ireland than anything else. 30% Irish myself

It might be found there but it's in no indigenous to there.

I don't want to spend money so that they can then sell my fucking sperm to some cum fiend from interpol without giving me a cut of the deal.

They use spit.

Them I'd rather give them a fresh sample, if you catch my drift ;)

Probably the most pointless test i could have taken. Oh im mostly british or irish am i? thanks for that. Real pearl of wisdom.

Memes aside yes, but only because I want corps to have my dna on their database so I get cloned as a settler in some future space colony.

Not white

Wasn't your intention just to confirm that?

Fuck, I'm seriously tempted to take one of these tests, including health risk analyses.

Me too. I have a pretty big worry that my grandma may have cucked my granddad with a maori and I don't really want to find that out

Actually i take it back. Looks like they've updated it quite a bit. I recommend checking it out again for anyone who got it done a while ago. It used to say I was much less neanderthal and they've added quite a bit of other stuff too.

I don't know. I hoped for something interesting or for it to at least tell me how irish i am but i know i can move the data to a different website to test that. Just a bit annoying

Did mine and I'm 100% European, good feel

forgot pic

Bought it out of boredom one day, $100 wasted.

how does it feel to be a literal non-human

I want to know what may kill me too desu

These pictures are memes. I got my DNA tested and it came back 100% European.

>0.1 Ashkenazi
Into to the oven

>Jewish

Apparently it's why i'm relatively tall and don't have back hair. I'm not just some hairy backed manlet homo sapien.

>tfw you can sequence your entire genome (or almost all of it) for ~$1000

Holy fuck, and I was reading about the massive human genome project in high school back in the day.

>Neanderthals didn't have back hair

So I guess I have almost no Neanderthal DNA.

Yeah I think a huge population of muh heritage jews use 23andme and so it skews it. Which actually goes to the biggest issue with most of these sites is they database against themselves basically.

I uploaded the same kit to myheritage and it was kind of different

it just said if you have certain neanderthal genes you are likely to have less back hair. For example, there are neanderthal genes that make you more likely to have straight hair but i didn't get them and I don't have straight hair. You might still have lots of neanderthal dna with a hairy back

How is it even possible to be < 0.1% sub-Saharan African?

As a matter of fact, yes I have. My buddy hooked us up with a "Black Friday deal", both of us get tested for a total of €78, which includes shipping (so €39 per person, for the Americans who can' figure it out).

It was much cheaper than usual, and the fact that it gets delivered to his house and my name is never even mentioned relaxes me (they don't know it's my DNA they have).

>mom's family is from ukraine
>9.1% Ashkenazi Jewish
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK ODESSA

it could be just a data anomaly or he is just 1/128 black
you are lucky it's only 9.1%

The amount of pseudoscience in this thread is quite simply astonishing.

Nice unsubstantiated claim.

Fuck it, I'm going to do it. I'll just get the ancestry test since apparently it uses the same raw data as a the ancestry/health test.

OO

it seems like they've removed a lot from the health report but you can still access the archived results from the old version. It used to have a part on alzheimer's and a few other things that have disappeared.

>tfw pure

I did and it's >99% Scandinavian. The other percent is not defined yet.

Waste of money for most people in historically homogenous countries.

As more people do these your results may update, btw.

Hey fellow twin. My own twin brother and I tested this and got identical results. He mostly wanted it for the "medical" profile and roped me into it.

We did it ages ago now. First year of "high-school" so 2009. It has only narrowed down to a larger percentage of Scandinavian. And my brother ran the results through different sites.

Might change, sure, but I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking.

70% Chinese?

No im a typical euroblend amerimutt

Can't wait to find out how Jewish and Middle Eastern I am.

no such thing as european jewish
might as well call yourself 'american white' and scrap that

It was just a joke :DDDDD

t. White propaganda machine
I've heard the Jewish percentages are largely bullshit, is that true?

I wouldn't blame you of you weren't joking tbqh senpai

No company offering that service.

Is one of my short-term goals. This makes me anxious.

There has to be a compilation video of people reacting to these tests.

>tfw a mutt

someone recommend a cheap test

www.ancestry.com

www.23andme.com

typical finn

Racist!

These tests are boring if your ancestors are from the Indian subcontinent

No detail at all

Unless you find out you're 3% Greek.