Crooked Hillary has chosen Tim Kaine to be her running mate on the Democratic ticket

Crooked Hillary has chosen Tim Kaine to be her running mate on the Democratic ticket.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/756643031286067200

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/07/22/hillary_clinton_picks_anti_abortion_tim_kaine_for_vice_president.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow, she's now fucked herself over as now neither progressives, blacks or spics will bother turning out. She picked the dullest, most forgettable middle of the road candidate possible

Trump is going to fucking crush her.

Why would you announce this at 8pm eastern time? Is she this desperate to avoid media attention?

>Oh, so you picked Pence?
>In that case... I'll pick Tim!
Why does she get to pick hers after finding out who Trump picked?

THIS IS THE WHITE KEKSLAVE SHE WILL PARADE AROUND LIKE A DOG TO DEMEAN HER MAIN OPPOSITION: WHITE MALES

Is this good or bad for us?

Good. She can't rally the dindu with this pick. She'll kiss 4 million obama voters goodbye.

I agree blacks will never turn out for an all white democratic ticket. Expect Bernouts to follow suit even jumping to Jill or Johnson.

Crooked Hillary Clinton has chosen Corrupt Tim Kaine?

If she wanted to win she'd choose Bernie, goes to show you though that she can't let her VP overshadow her on the campaign trail.

it's great, because niggers won't turn out for him neither will spics. Progressives will stay home as well as he's pro-TPP

she's fucked herself over by picking the dullest candidate possible. She could have just ended the election by picking Sanders. She chose to loose instead.

Bernie is too old. If Clinton wanted to secure the bernfag vote, she would have appointed senator Warren .

wants to deregulate the banks
pandering to neocons and pissing on bernouts

Exactly, the thing the cunt doesnt get is that trump picked pence because he's a wildcard, while pence is a stabilizer agent

The bitch is already boring as fuck, she should have picked a wildcard like bernia (kek), or even warren (in theory only because she's a goofus and would fuck up anyway)

tl;dr: She fucked up by doubling down on the BORING factor of her campaign

She's a carefully crafted, focus-tested candidate.

She couldn't original if she tried, because when she tries, she makes a personal unprotected e-mail server to bypass the FOI act and causes the greatest US intel leak in history.

You think she would give a shit if he was too old? Like half of her party wanted him to be president. Haven't you ever seen Joe Dirt? "It's not what you like, it's the consumer".

Bernie could die in office and get replaced, but at least it would've been a guaranteed victory for her in the general election.

from a persuasion standpoint, Tim Kaine is a good choice. his name makes voters think of cocaine

given hillary's recent seizure caught on camera, it will make voters think it's because hillary loves snorting cocaine, and not because she's extremely unhealthy

To be fair black people barely vote for black people.

Niggers are lazy as shit.

They just arrested two tanned German white males who shot up the mall

A WHITE FUCKING MALE?!?!??!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

>most forgettable middle of the road candidate possible

It's a good choice dumbass. Better than literally who Pence

hilary wants to target moderates with kaine, pence appeals to them much better

wtf I hate Shillary now

>Trump picks horrible neocon koch-brothers shill Pence
>Shillary picks horrible straight white male who is firmly in her pocket but not known or liked by the population

I'd say they're about back to even. I was 95% sure Trump had killed his campaign by picking Pence, because if Shillary picked Bernout it was all over... but I clearly overestimated her.

Tim Kaine seems like a pretty rational guy though. If Hillary does win, which seems increasingly likely, the damage she can cause will likely be mitigated with him as VP. Pence however is a walking fucking nightmare.

literally who

Wanna know something funny Kaine is anti abortion expect her to loose Muh women vote to.

She picks the opposite of Bernie Sanders.

> disdain for kaine

Kaine is also literally who... maybe more so than Pence.

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/07/22/hillary_clinton_picks_anti_abortion_tim_kaine_for_vice_president.html

Pence will have to go 1v1 with Kaine and will easily chew him up with the demographics both appeal to (older white people).

Kaine is just an Establishment stooge. He will do exactly what Hilary says and loyally so. That is why he was chosen.

>Pence however is a walking fucking nightmare.

why? See my point here

Citizens United Clinton Kaine.

The cucks are here, prepare for battle.

Grow up, please. The Vice President may very well become president some day. Our president doesn't need to be entertaining, they need to be competent, thoughtful, and experienced.

Warren is better in the Senate, so are other progressive stalwarts like Bernie and Brown. If any of you care about progressive issues, focus on electing a congress that will create progressive legislation that the president can sign.

Kaine was the best choice Clinton could have made here.

This guy is 10/10 would cuddle

Look at him he's adorable

Literally who

Damnit I have to agree with Milo he is cuddly

I never said I supported progressive issues you cunt

Is Virginia a battleground state?

Blacks really love Kaine, though.

Why didn't she pick Elizabeth Warren?

that's it I'm with her now

>Looks at flag
>expects shitpost
Pleasantly suprised. Good post cunt

HE'S A WHITE MALE!

warren pretended to be a native american for years.
she has never denied that she lied about it

VAfag here. Hes a "progressive" Spanish speaking guy.

He locks up the subhuman north VA vote but alienates the fuck out of south VA and mid Richmond is pretty 50/50.

Honestly VA is going to be red as fuck this election if they don't do some sketchy shit over on the democrat side. Northern Virginia is a bunch of DC nigger spillovers who never vote. Normally its southern VA that breaks Richmonds tie but my family lives down there and people are pro Trump as fuck since hes pro guns.

Clinton is putting all her chips in on being a wishy-washy centrist. Going full feminist would have lost her virtually all male swing voters.

The problem though with that strategy is that Trump does a much better job at spreading his appeal out to different demographics (the ones that don't automatically label him racist/hitler/evil anyway).

Honestly if Bernie was so willing to cuck out an endorsement of her, she should have just picked him.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Kaine and Unable (to tell the truth)

cant wait for trumps name for him

Guns and crime

Kaine is a gun owner.[142] He has supported expanded background checks for weapons purchases as well as "restrictions on the sale of combat-style weapons and high-capacity magazine."[142][149] As governor, Kaine oversaw the closing of loopholes in Virginia law that allowed some who had failed background checks to purchase guns.[142] In the Senate, Kaine has supported the Manchin-Toomey legislation, which would require background checks to be performed for weapons sold at gun shows and via the internet.[142] He also supports legislation to bar weapons sales to suspected terrorists on the No-fly List.[142]

>Among the complaints about the No Fly List is the use of credit reports in calculating the risk score.

Tim " Give me your guns or you goto guantuanamo" Kaine

She is cocky

Thats why BLM is being shilled over

No Brain Kaine

Found the shill whites will never pick hillbeast and minorities and women don't like him.

Grow up, please. Vote as I do.

Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord. I am now a #CruzMissle.

Hello speaks Spanish like Jeb he is the Democratic guac man.

BLM is like the ancient spirit in the movies that when you try to get it to do what you want and it turns on you.

Trump needed a boring candidate to even him out and give credibility. Clinton needed a shameless racial pander choice in order to take attention off of her and secure her voting base. Trump's works, Clinton's doesn't.

At this point I'm convinced that the Hillary campaign, after getting inundated with the liberal media clickbait and millenial SJW circlejerk, is just bloated and incompetent. They are an organization that can no longer make smart decisions because their relative success has allowed them to become detached from reality.

You can see in the DNC e-mails, their internal discussion is the same stuff we make fun of on liberal clickbait sites, except we act like it's intentional shilling. But it's actually what most of these people believe. They aren't acting on any higher level of strategy.

I've never seen southern VA more united against a candidate than Hillary Clinton. If any of these white trash go vote, VA is absolutely red.

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory,!

Bernie would literally murder her to become president after the election is over. Why would you trust someone who never even endorsed you until a month after they were already dead?

Because Warren needs Senate cred for her white house bid after Hillary either loses or finishes her 8 years.

Trump just lost Virginia with 100% certainty . Trump barely won Virginia in the primaries. but lost in all of the most important parts of Virginia, and keep in mind this is without the Democrats even being factored in at all.

It's going to be really hard for Trump now.

>It's going to be really hard for Trump now.
t. increasingly nervous man

>Hillary can't stop pandering to blacks and minorities in general
>Picks a fucking white male as VP

Woooow, I'm sure the media will eat her alive, right guys?

Picking Kaine in hopes of appealing to white male voters is fucking stupid, he has no appeal and they're already sold on Trump anyway, no matter who she picks. She should've picked Warren or even Booker to excite progressives and minorities to come out and vote for her, but now she's lost them with this shit pick, thinking that the white male vote will help her win lmao.

Trump is likely to be President now.

tepid low energy choice that rubs salt in berniebots' wounds and doesn't excite the minorities at all

shes boring, hes boring

maybe it'll secure her VA?

He has had plastic surgery around his eyes.

Very pro gun control. Believes in assault ban, 10 round magazine limits (putting a HUGE cap on what guns can even be used) etc.
Hillary just lost the gun control debates already with this pick. She will have no ground to stand on saying she still supports the 2nd amendment.

This. Needed a Black Latino to turn out the ethnic identity voters that are the Democrats base.

the whiteness of this ticket is seriously troubling

Needs a bit more orange right?

He wasnt going to win Virginia anyway, but it's fine because it really isnt a critical state

>actually voting for Tiny Tim

This would be a Hellary Loosing definitive point.
(unless it is a usual Sup Forums-joke)

Why Kain ?!

Why worst ever people of american politic are named or associated with Kain?

John McCain - builder of ISIS.
Here Kaine, associated with warmonger Hellary witch...

Just to say, taking a primitive jew Pence as VP was not much wise from Trump either, but Trump is not wise anyway so what to expect...?

But still "Pence" has much less bad association than "Kain", and since whole elections are just match of magics - Hellary "smile nice, rest does not matter" vs. Trump Maga (I will not tell you here what's his magick bought for, although I know at least little), the battle of Memes...

Abel vs. Kain.

Are you fucking shitting me? The only reason Obama nigger won was because of niggers in the shitty parts of the fucking state and no he didn't barely win the fucking VA primaries he fucking won by a large margin fucking retard. Also look at how many Republicans came out to vote compared to democrats as well.

The biggest issue here is fucking niggers.

doubt it no one even gives two shits about governor here in VA

I loudly laughed in real life then remembered that time I got yelled at by my dad in third grade and stopped laughing.

>it really isnt a critical state

>no he didn't barely win the fucking VA primaries he fucking won by a large margin fucking retard

We're reaching Bernie-fag levels of delusion now.

>Honestly if Bernie was so willing to cuck out an endorsement of her, she should have just picked him.

Impossible, the two literally hate each other too much.

She should have picked Jim Webb and then shot herself.

Kaine and Unable 2016

>Be Catholic
>Be anti-abortion
>Pass anti-abortion legislation as governor
>Want to become Senator
>Being anti-abortion is suddenly inconvenient in DC as a Dem
>Become pro-abortion
No wonder Clinton chose him. He's just as willing as her to bend over backwards to get elected.

2 term governor, senator and DNC chairman.

Yep, no one knows who this guy is..

literally who

trump is inevitable now

>picking a white male

This is going to go over so great with the Democrat Party of 2016

Checked&Rekt

you seem to be lost please go to for your views

user Donald is Republican. The (R) next to his name does more damage to his chances to being elected than anything he has said or done during the entire primary. Every state is critical.

You seem to be lost, we don't segregate all possible opposing views into subreddits
>>>/reddit/

Richmond Virginia fag here,
Fuck Tim Kaine, the asshole could barely run our state.

She only picked him because he has always been a Clinton Lapdog and probably wants to ensure Virginia as a blue state. Though I don't know why cause VA sucks but w.e

He's a moderate a lot like Jim Webb . He's what democrats used to be. The guy is even against abortion morally.

Hillary knows she has minorities and women in the bag, this is to get white men

Yeah the media is spinning this

>FUCKING A WHITE MALE as VP for democrat party

This is basically an auto-lose now. They needed a nigger, vagina or spic as the running mate to rile up the minorities like in 2008. Most whites have put Hillary in the same light as Satan at this point.

She is absolutely fucked if she cannot pander to her welfare minority horde.

How could she pick A WHITE MALE?! Does she not understand how leftist politics works in 2016?
Picking that spic Julian Castro would have helped her with illegals or picking Sanders would have helped her with retards, but picking Kaine has just guaranteed that Trump wins.

>this is to get white men
Too little, too late.

bump?