CNN just confirmed that Hillary Clinton has picked Tim Kaine as her VP

CNN just confirmed that Hillary Clinton has picked Tim Kaine as her VP.

Previously governor of Virginia and currently a Senator there.

What a bad pick. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/tim-kaine-probably-wouldnt-win-clinton-the-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YEAH KANE

#MentallyHill
#Insane4Kaine
Checks out

Bernie's gonna freak!!

Anything interesting about him or is he just some run-o-the-mill Democuck?

Literally who?

Elizabeth Warren on suicide watch

KAIN?

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

pro TPP faggot just killed her campaign

F

Sup Forums is now the official board for kaineposting

Also:

Can't _____ the Kaine

He speaks fluent Spanish.

See He's a literally who

So what will Bernies role be in a Hillary presidency?

Prepping Bill before he fucks Hillary?

After hearing pence I though wow what a bad pick.
But seeing his speech made me reconsider.
This makes Pence look like Trump picked Reagan himself.

Virginia was already locked down for the dems, so it's useless. It will also scare away Bernie supporters, awful pick by Clinton

Slain the Kaine

From what I've seen, he sounds like the Democrat Jeb.

SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MAN THAT IS MEMEWORTHY

Can't tame the Kaine

>Implying any of the women Bill sleeps with is named 'Hillary'.

Wut a faget

A

FUCKING

WHITE

MALE

Nice. TPP supporter, deregulation of banks supporter. Bernie people will hate him.

he won't say shit

He's CIA though

Well lets just add this on to the operation don't vote and make a bunch of beta cuck college kids screaming about a fucking white male

TELL ME ABOUT KAINE! WHY DOES HE SUPPORT THE TPP? A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR AN ILLEGAL HISPANIC

basically, nobody like this VP pick except people that already supported Hillary

CANT STAIN THE KAINE

A Wall Street shill from a swing state. Not shocked

I guess the only surprise about this pick is that he's a white male

I mean obviously we should go on twitter, posing as leftists and say you're tired of the same old white men getting on the ticket and how HuffPo was right that we need a DIVERSITY ticket to go against the boring, old, white, racist, misogynist ticket that the Republicans picked.

fight on both sides and cause chaos

fivethirtyeight.com/features/tim-kaine-probably-wouldnt-win-clinton-the-election/

NATE "TRUMP'S GONNA LOSE" SILVER HAS STATED

TIM "THE PAIN TRAIN" KAINE

Can't explain the Kaine.

They're already doing it as blacks saying that Hillary is as racist as Trump and to stay home in November, why not add young liberals to it?

CAN'T STAIN THE KAINE

CAN'T CANE THE KAINE

CAN'T RAIN ON THE KAINE

>Even Nate Copper says this pick is basically useless
Wew

Can't Arraign + Tim Kaine

Criminal Campaign? Pick Kaine

In the choice between Kaine and Abel, Hillary always chooses the far less stable.

Are you "Inskaine in the Membrane?" Hilldawg 2016

>pro-TPP
>anti-abortion
>pro-Wall Street
She literally couldn't have picked a worse person hahaha

So lets see:

>He's Pro-Choice

>Equal pay for women across the board

>Wants to expand Obamacare

>Its against keeping God in the public sphere. That will rally Evangelicals and even Mormons to Trump

>Strongly opposes Privatize Social Security

>Opposes vouches for school choice

>opposes absolute right to gun ownership

>Actually is for expanding the millitray

>Opposes free trade

So she pulled a senator. Can Virginia manage to elect a republican ?

Solid pick. He will secure the blue dog vote, just like Biden did for Obama

Stop memeing you dumb fuckers, slap together his policies and go from there.

Walk much?
LOL

that should fire up the berncuck bros

Nah, Hillary is playing it safe. If she selected a minority or a woman that would be detrimental. There's a reason why Obama in 08 selected a old experienced white democrat (Biden).

>bad pick
>Pretty much confirms Virginia will vote Clinton

Pimp Kaine

>Straight White Old Christian Male
>"Progressive"

HAHA
Clinton might drop dead due to another stroke, so President Kaine is very possible

>anti-abortion
In 2008 and earlier. He became very pro-abortion/choice afterwards and once he made Senator in 2012 he ramped it up even more.

Just like how Rubio won Florida?

Ok the good news about virginia is Kaine was denied his felon voters by a court so that's keeps virginia competitive.

The bad news is Tim is from Virginia so it'll be that much hard to win that state come November.

who?

literally who?

hell even ive heard of Elizabeth Warren, who is this guy?

the best thing a VP can do is "do no harm"

Lol, Hillary already is a blue dog candidate. Obama was much more popular with the young crowd than she is.

TL;DR, she's fucked.

Weak pick.

As soon as that was announced, #DNCLeaks was taken down. It rustled a lot of normie jimmies :D

He did the same with gun rights. He was for the second amendment back in 2005. But then after he became governor and senator, he became anti-gun rights big time.

This guy is literally a flip-flopper to the extreme. Pence only had one fuck up as governor and that was the LGBT thing. Other than that Pence's record is stronger than Kaine's

Can't Restrain the Kaine.

#KROOKEDKAINE
#CROOKEDHILLARY
#WHATAPAIR

yeah but he's still going to give them back their right to vote

>But a defiant McAuliffe released a statement late Friday saying that he would pick up his executive pen and restore the rights of those felons on an individual basis, even if it means signing more than 200,000 orders.

KAINE UNABLE

This

White male Catholic Virginian senator, moderate, speaks Spanish due to being a missionary in Honduras at one point.

Literally appeals to the same crowd Hillary does. Should have picked a minority or an uber-progressive.

die after the elections

Cant contain the kaine

It really isn't going to hype up the millennials at all. There is nothing about this guy that appeals to them

that would make mcauliffe a literal c u c k

Won't that help her win VA?

#KAINEANDUNABLE

>#KaineAndUnable

#KaineAndUnable

>#KAINEANDUNABLE

#KAINEANDUNABLE

>#KaineAndUnable

#KaineAndUnable

>#KAINEANDUNABLE

#KAINEANDUNABLE

>#KaineAndUnable

#KaineAndUnable

>#KAINEANDUNABLE

#KAINEANDUNABLE

>#KaineAndUnable

#KaineAndUnable

>#KAINEANDUNABLE

The guy barely won the governorship in Virginia. he's also not that popular there at all. Most people don't like him

Virginia fag here. All this has done is secure the blue voter base in NoVa. I can assure you that everywhere else in VA this is a bad choice. We already hate McAulife. The last thing I want to see is some NoVa/Hampton Roads cocksucker in the white house.

THATS GOTTA BE KAINE

A WHITE MALE! How will she secure black turnout now?

>This guy is literally a flip-flopper to the extreme
Flip-flopping is now a dead argument. He's had more time to solidify his flip than Trump has for just about any position save NAFTA and other trade deals. Every time someone calls Trump out for being indecisive, lying now / in the past, or having flipflopped, Sup Forums and the_donald cry ">IMPLYING YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR VIEWS"
Well, yeah, you can. And one supposes maybe this guy did, too.

so right around the same time when Hillary was against gay marriage

Good point.

I read he supports TPP and pushed for bank deregulations, i wonder how former bernie supporters feel now.

hampton roads rules! Actually wait nevermind this place fucking blows

Disdain for the kaine

Looks like the kind of guy who gives free candies to little kids if they go in his van.

#IJUSTCAME4KAINE

I hate Kaine's views but he's from Virginny, which I am happy about. Just look at our flag in the background. Bet you wish you could secede as well as we could Texas. Fuck you.

Kaine and Un-Able 2016

It can be a help but it's not a guarantee. I never understood this idea that because someone is from that state they will win that state. I'm from New York and the Donald being a New Yorker has absolutely nothing to do with my vote for him.

Once it starts spreading they're gonna get pissed big time. Guarantee you most will switch to Gary Johnson or Jill Stein

Not really an unpopular sentiment at the time.

>When hillary loses
Can't blame the Kaine

Kek delivered

Exactly. His name is even boring.

Hillary really fucked up by not choosing Sanders or Warren. Most low energy campaign ever since Jeb.

Pain Train Kaine

so a YES man

she has 50 of those, why did she need another?

All she needed to do was to have bernie as her VP and it was over. Or she couldve picked Warren and all the American cunts wouldve voted for an all woman ticket for the whitehouse

picking literally who Yes man will garner 0 extra votes

Pence though, does more to help Donald than Kaine does to Hillary. Pence has the support of the Establishment due to his time in Congress and has the Evangelical backing as well. Kaine has literally nothing

NoVa's grown since 2012, Hillary just needs turnout there and in the black areas

>In 2008 and earlier
right after obama got elected. Funny how they switch.

SHITIZEN

KAINE

VA already was gonna go blue... look at the shenanigans pulled there during the primary. Nevertheless, meme magic may turn it red, and there's nothing Kaine can do about it.

Are there any Virginia fags here who can tell us if this will help clinton win virginia?

Hillary and the Democratic platform are also in favor of TPP, but for more regulation. If the first point wasn't already too much for them, I'm not sure how Kaine's inclusion changes anything. The DNC leaks (despite not having anything to do with Hillary herself just yet) are far more damaging as far as Berniebros are concerned.