Who would win in an all-out, no holds barred fight?

Who would win in an all-out, no holds barred fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/05/02/media/writers-strike-hollywood-tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhjfFCiAtk&t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smallville clarck never put on the costume?

got a microscope?

Superman

Who are #3 & #4 from the left?
...And where's Tim Daly?

>Smallvile Superman dresses in all-black Matrix clothes

Ow, the edge.

The current one, probably.

Singer's superman(routh) would win. He lifted a continent full of kryptonite.

It was completely comic-booky.

Go to bed Henry

Middle looks like the hispanic Superman from WB.

I don't know how this is a content though, they all have identical powersets. Probably Cavill though, he's the most impressive looking by far not to mention a stone-cold murderer.

Late 00s was a strange time

Oh yeah good point. That was pretty insane.

Nah, Christopher Reeves' Superman would wipe the floor with him. Cavill's Superman isn't even on the same power level.

my husbando

in the last season he did

Dumb thread.

The more I think about it darkseid was represented as a planet crashing into the earth on smallville so if anything, it would probably come down to welling/routh. Because in the show he pushed darkseid away from earth and Routh lifted a continent, so it would probably depend.

Easily

reeve's superman sent the whole earth back time orbiting around it.

THICC

No, he didn't! Fuck! I'm so sick of explaining this to people. He was going back in time and the earth reversing direction was just a visual representation of time reversing..

Oh so he only went back in time? Woah, this is way less impressive.

I preffer my version,is more cool.

balding superman is easily the most bloodthirsty. but reeve fought and defeated himself in superman III. he would win. and he would be the first one I would let dominate me in the bedroom. followed by asian superman, then literally who superman.

Toss up between Reeves, Wellings and Rouths. Reeves did pre crisis level shit (reversing time, holding Earth plates together etc), so did Wellings (pushing Apokolips away from Earth) and Rouths Kryptonite stabbed body lifting a kryptonite continent and falling from space to Earth with a piece of Kryptonite in him and spending a few days in hospital. It's hard to say

Going back in time is still the most OP thing Superman's done, but he didn't change earth's direction in order to do it.

Never realised how spicish Superman looks... he needs to go back I think. Build a kryptonite wall around Earth President Trump!

George Reeves.

>backlash against Man of Steel/BvS is severe
>I actually kind of like both
>friends tell me "oh, Superman Returns was WAY better"
>watch it
>it's shit
>"well, it's not the best, but man, Smallville was excellent, best Superman stuff I've ever seen"
>try watching it
>it's miserable
>people online claim Lois & Clark is actually really good
>watch it
>it's the worst fucking thing I've ever seen
>meanwhile, nobody ever talks about Superman the Animated Series or Max Fleischer cartoons
>They're the best fucking Superman media ever created outside of the comics
Is there any other franchise where the fans are this fucking wrong about the quality of its content? All the good/interesting stuff is ignored or outright hated, while the mediocre, pandering drivel is celebrated to no end.

>Who would win in an all-out, no holds barred fight?
The audience! Kek!

>And where's Tim Daly?
I like you user.

Routh's Superman is Reeve's Superman, just a different actor.

Cavill's Supes might match Reeve's on strength, but he's yet to demonstrate the degree of superspeed and control that Reeve's did, so I'd give the win to Reeve/Routh.

Oh right I forgot singer's supes was a continuation. Then add reeves too to my last answer.

Nah Smallvilles one has Cavills beat on both accounts.

So what about all the things he previously dealt with instead of saving Louis Lane? What happened to them?

maybe the smallville superman but just on the basis that he's the one that really uses superspeed.

>Cavill
>killed Zod

>Reeves
>had to trick him because he was too weak

Cavill wins, he also has less moral qualms stopping him

pre-crisis Superman obviously

I didn't know about Welling doing the planet-push. That essentially puts him at Prime levels. Clear winner.

Man of Murder

literally fake news

money.cnn.com/2017/05/02/media/writers-strike-hollywood-tv/

Pretty much plus the dude was doing time stopping speeds in High School. Definitely pre crisis status along with Reeves/Rouths

>"Did we get everything we wanted? No. Everything we deserve? Certainly not," the WGA memo added.
So fucking entitled, Jesus. They "deserve" a bullet

ops virginity wins
no danger of that ever getting beat

Cavill killed Zod cause he's stupid

Cavill killed Zod because he was never going to stop.

Batman

Little white dick

oh wow

At least one of them can rewind time by making Earth go in reverse really fast.

So probably that one, assuming he isn't killed too quickly.

He isn't quite superman yet. He doesn't put on the iconic suit until the very last episode, at the very end (which is a glimpse into the future).

Cavill's Superman was struggling a bit to hold up the oil tanker in MoS, he's not the same strength level as Reeves/Routh

where the hell is ben affleck?

Finally! The only correct answer

And S2 Zod wouldn't?

that was young supes though, still discovering his powers, plus in BvS he was pulling the ship so I would assume that would be heavier. I do think however, he is not as strong as he needs to be

Cavill since Man of Steel is the only good Superman movie

im not going to argue as if either theory makes sense. practically speaking, reversing the spin of the earth wont turn times arrow backwards, nor does any version of superman travel at relativistic speeds fast enough to time travel like the flash does.

but he clearly spins earth backwards to turn back the clock. this is basically confirmed by the 50 odd laps he takes west-to-east setting the rotation back to normal once the catastrophy is undone
youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0

now im not saying it makes sense, im not saying i like it better that way, hell, if he just landedmidway through his stunt then i would agree with you 100%, FTL time travel makes more sense then an orbiting body reversing rotation+time of the planet below, it was 1978 however and audiences were not as critical

if anyone can explain the west-to-east orbits without something silly like "he went too far back in time initially" id love to hear it.

He gets stronger as he pushes his limits.

Pic related.

cavill can kill my boipucci

Reeves and Cahill are the only hot guys there

thank fuck he never was, still sad the fucvker is alive.

Did Cavill's Supes have access to a Fortress of Solitude with a power-removing booth and years of experience with Kryptonian tech?

No?

Then your comparison is irrelevant.

>put the kryptonite back in the box

>Take the city. Out of the bottle.

Holy shit, nice catch. That puts him in a better position then. But his feats are still small in comparison to Reeves/Routh and Wellings

who the fuck are those two faggots
you know which two im talking about
the ones in between the adventures of lois and clark and smallville

wtf were they in?

one of them will snap all the others' necks

nice
>i wanna take this cape, off

Stealth Henry mirin thread ?

>Roleplaying a fag is quirky xD

Congrats, you managed to get both names wrong.

That corkboard is a treasure trove for fans. One in particular will probably stick with you. It's a clue to how he still hasn't found the right angle of attack to really inspire by his example yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhjfFCiAtk&t=7s

That's so damn awesome.

Snyderman because he's the only one who is willing to kill

yes

>better quirky then being a triggered ugly cunt like you.

Reeve Superman killed, too, unless you think depowered kryptonians somehow survived falling an indeterminate distance into the frozen wastes below the Fortress.

Out of sight, out of mind, I suppose.

Cavill destroyed a robot the size of that Island affected by NOT-kryptonite

You dont have to argue retard. This was explained several times by the people who did the movie.

A far more sadistic kill.

He lobotomized them and then smiled as they fell one by one.

Face-first, no less.

lel, that robot was nowhere near the size of that continent.

nah m8

>you now realize tim burton has tiny baby hands

It wasnt a continent. It was an island. And the island wasnt fighting back or shooting rays on top of the kryptonite effect.

I also like how the clippings suggest that maybe Wally has a beef with Supes being a crime-*foiler* and not so much a crime-*fighter* like the Batman. No one "flees the scene" from the Batman.

MR ANDERSON

that's a big bulge

Cavill

/thread

Henry's a Big Guy.

for me ^_^

Dude it was fucking massive, go back and watch it. They saw that shit all the way from Metropolis and it was still pure kryptonite which tanks anything the spider robot could put out.

what do you think they are saying?

It was also still growing as he lifted it. It was getting heavier as he flew it out of the atmosphere.

Exactly, maybe not continent size but definitely Manhattan Island size shit. Comparing that and the spider bot is ludicrous