Why do whites always set the standard for beauty? It's not fair

Why do whites always set the standard for beauty? It's not fair.

why are people here saying this ugly whore is white?

because whites are the most aesthetic race

t Tizoc

they both look like lebs desu

Sri Lanka should have won

all btfo by average Chinese girl

>average
Nope. Also still gets btfo by sri lanka

I like none of them except Finland.

this
>tfw no white gf to BLEACH my lineage with

What about ultra best girl Canada?

then what about this
also SA girl was atleast a quadroon

Please shut up and accept that all the races have something going for them.

>whites are beautiful, coming in many different varieties of beauty
>Asians are intelligent and excellent at efficient collectivism.
>Blacks are good at...................running. And jumping. And singing deeply.

Cute, but not average. I'd take Israel and Finland over her. And probably Poland and Australia as well. Possibly Turkey.

How many layers upon layers of makeup does she have on?

Roastie detected

It's not makeup. It's plastic surgery.

>that
>quadroon

Colombian or BR should have won, that girl South Africa girl is an ayy lmao

Yes, and it seems you can't read

when whites landed on africa tribesmen literally thought they were gods. the japanese thought whites were the most beautiful creatures they'd ever seen. whites set the standard because they are the most beautiful race relative to the rest of the world, period

Brown girls are the standard of beauty

Literally who lusts after wh*te women in 2017

the thing i never understand about the white beauty standards thing is, if you know about it why do you let it affect you?

does the fact that they use white women in ads to sell makeup really make you feel less beautiful?

maybe i'm an ignorant cunt, i dunno. just seems stupid to me. like marvel didn't include enough brown people in whatever new piece of shit it's releasing so you feel ugly. who gives a fuck.

how weak do you have to be for weave to be a thing

>finland
>michaela söderholm
Why are all Finns crypto-Swedes?

South Africans on Sup Forums say she's not white

I don't get it though... Her parents are white afrikaners that i can say... But her i can't say.

Maybe it's the spray tan, but it's been a topic in our community. She is badass though

THIS

Women are just dumb

They get jealous of fashion models walking runways with lots of spectators looking at them but don't realise people are there for the clothes not the models

Kek, we're a bit more picky about what we consider white i guess.

>pic, a white girl

what is badass about her? also, her face itself looks ethnic, besides the skin color

let's not forget wh*te women get beauty products or go to the tanning salon so that they can look like beautiful BROWN women. Even the US president does it.

When you own most of the media you can set the standards for anything. The fashion industry is unironically the most racist field in media (can you call it media)to be complete real with you.

>mfw

my man

White South Africans who post their dna tests on youtube all have African and Asian in them

Kill all whites

She got hijacked a month after she won miss South Africa , but the robbers forced her back m into the car (to do other things aswell), then she punched the one in the throat and ran to help.

wow, that's actually pretty based tbqh

The absolute mustache tho

how many layers of makeup do you think any of have on?

Nigeria should have won

This isn't pokemon lol.

this but unironically

post your sources.

yep

>the only guy I was interested in back in high school chose an asian girl over me

it's not FAIR

As if you don't like the feel of a little peach fuzz when kissing a girl.

1. turkey
2. south africa
3. finland
4. thailand
5. nigeria

please be in wellington

It's hard to understand if you don't get it.

aussie girls are fucking fat. had no idea until i visited sydney

me?

only if you're a qt girl (male)

I look like this IRL

too wh*te, never reply to me again

this

Christ did you not see the image right above? White women are so caked I feel like I could scratch it off.

the power of the brown girl

i guess, since i'm not a woman or brown

still sounds like a cop out to me

there's a million different standards set for me that i sure as shit aren't reaching but i'm not out here writing articles for blogs so magazines can start making their covers more relateable

All of those women look incredibly fake and Barbie doll-esque.

I have rarely seen beauty pageant contestants who looked attractive. I'm sure your local college campus has plenty of girls who are as good or better-looking.

Beauty pageant contestants got there because they fucked the right people, not because they're necessarily attractive.

Yep, think we might even be fatter than amerimutts

Not possible m8

You're both fat

Italy > Israel > Finland > Portugal > rest > dogshit > USA

>Mexico not listed
I really don't believe NZ and Oz are fat - anywhere near our level.

On a serious note. Obesity is really getting worse. I work out 4 days a week and am a vegetarian - The whole reason I've had thia gym membership for 3 years is because I refuse to be fat.

USA's pick was trash. I thought the Philippines was the best candidate, but I am happy ZA won.

Thailand and sri lanka the best