Prove to me this man is not greater than Michael Jordan using an argument that does not involve rings

Prove to me this man is not greater than Michael Jordan using an argument that does not involve rings.

Spoiler alert: You can't

Attached: goat.png (350x254, 126K)

Idk, they played different positions and in different eras

You can't either prove Jordan was better than LeBron

it's the only argument i need, user

He's a pussy faggot

What do I win

FPBP

Michael Jordan saved the world from the Monstars, what has LeBron done?

What happened to the new Space Jam film featuring LeBron?

Steph Curry should be included in Space Jam 2 because he's funny and is interesting person, Lebron is a dullard.

Got carried to his rings by Wade then by Kyrie.

Jordan won DPOTY and MVP in the same year.
Jordan didn't need to go to a super team.
Jordan always took the last shot rather than dumping off to D-Wade or Allen.

Jordan was better

Everyone all over the world knew/know who Michael Jordan is. LeBron is only known inside the USA

LeBron right now is better than peak Jordan.

Attached: 1521384644806.jpg (1280x948, 257K)

Aren't the cavs like 4th in the east now or something?

Kek, I heard this week an interview with an Argentine fencer and she said he went for food in the Olympic villa and she had a tall guy in front of her in the line, then later she was told it was LeBron James and she was like "who?"

How about his statistics?

>he doesn't have shoes named after him with a logo of he's greatest dunk
Not even close

If people care about rings this much he might as well just go play with the Warriors.

michel jordan was more ecxiting to watch

jordan knew when to shave his head

kek

>Jordan always took the last shot
>Who is John Paxson?
>Who is Steve Kerr

>media awards

>a team with 4 people on the roster at the time of his joining
>super team

>i saw him do it twice in 20 seasons so he must've always done it

name a shot that lebron had that equal jordan vs jazz in 98. Kyrie has that in his resume and so does ray allen the two people who bailed lebeta out to get him two rings

>man

That would be assuming Lebron is a human. He's a nigger though which = not a human and thus what you just said is incorrect.

Jordan played better defense his entire career. LeBron is a shell of his former defensive self. Also Jordan is in a bitch nigga who ran from adversity and always played in the tougher conference.

You named the two guys that have a somewhat comparable shot to that. Who else great had that shot? Horry?

ah yes the "these 3 points are 100000x more valuable than the other 97 scored in the game" nonsense
do they have away goals in hockey up there or something

Being good at regular season means literally nothing.

Why is NBA so popular internationally? Shit is rigged as fuck. The NFL is less rigged.

LeBron can play all positions dummy

Jordan had some pretty good teams if you ask me.

you play the game to win rings you dumb fuck. you dont play it for the stats. so of course i ll mention rings. and a 100% success rate at finals means that MJ had it when it mattered the most.

and MJ was no pussy. watching a beast like lebron flop is disgusting.

Go back to Sup Forums idiot

I might be wrong but the name itself might be a factor, both americans and "internationals" get extremely butthurt over the fucking Football name thing, and they overlook the other sport because of that.

Rings = team effort, not individual success

Probably also cause more people in NBA from other countries compared to NFL. How do other countries train players though idk.

who gives a shit about individual success in a team sport? even fuckin lebron is bitchin all the time about not having help and trying to get himself to a super team to try and beat the warriors. gee, i wonder why he wants that, isnt he satisfied with staying at his present situation with a team that allows him to have the best stats ever? really makes you think, doesnt it

LeCuck is shit and only delusional millennial fanboys think he's anywhere near an ATG

jordan was never a underdog in his finals where lebron was always the underdog in the finals besides one

jordan always had the best team in the league and the west was actual trash for the teams he faced in the finals

everyone who thinks that jordan is the goat are reliving their fantasy glory years of the 90's and need to be put into retirement homes asap

Attached: 1509172056934.gif (480x360, 2.59M)

>muh stats
LeFraud is a snowflake. Has to trade away entire teams if he doesn't win it's never his fault. Given complete control of team and still gets BTFO. Cries to reporters after the game because game is rigged against him. Can't wait for this manbaby to leave Cleveland to get another ring.

Attached: 1489859023500.png (242x242, 81K)

>G-go b-back to pole u big d-dum dum head!!

Attached: 1513257820648.png (368x425, 249K)

And the east was shit when lebum coasted to the finals every year

name a block that jordan had that's equal to LeBron's clutch chasedown of Iguadola

>Basketball is an individual sport
>MJ's team was just as good as all of Lebron's teams
jesus do people actually believe this?

>thinking it's just stats
>has never even watched Lebron play but dismisses him anyway

Attached: OHH BLOCKED BY JAMES!!!.jpg (750x989, 88K)

never competed in the dunk contest because he's a gigantic pussy