Webm Thread

Webms? Show me what you have Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn36Pb8z3yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you have so many webms from Curse of Chucky?

Quiet tonight

how can a doll made of hard plastic move and bend its limbs? This alone makes the Chucky series retarded.

I made them for fun.

It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.
He uses a spell to possess the doll, and it seems to merge his body with it. So it bleeds and has organs and shit.

Trust me, there are horror movies with far more retarded plots.

argh man, this shit gets me so bad.

I like how they show the whole living innnards at the beginning here.

seed of chucky was meta, self-aware, gimmicky, cheap b-movie horror done so right.

Some dead bitch is in the chili, right? Shit I need to know so I guess I'll be watching this tonight.

>Quiet tonight
I don't have any really new stuff to post

>that scene where they have sex

I'm not the only one who fapped, surely?

Does anyone remember the Youtube vid this is from? I lost the link

I know right? Comfy.
kek no, just rat poison

Nevermind, just found it
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn36Pb8z3yI

I was laughing too much

Nah, I did too.
I'm still going to watch it since It's the only Chucky movie I haven't seen yet.

>you will never be Mister Imogen Gay Poots
>you will never say "Mister Poots, I love your daughter."
>you will never fuck the Poots out of her
>you will never call her Pootie
>you will never put your arm around her waist and refer to your children as "All our little Pootses"
>you will never nickname various parts of her body Pootsie, Pootser, or Pootspoots
>you will never pant the name "Imogen Gay Poots, oh Imogen Gay Poots" in her ear as you make love to her
>you will never slip the ring on her finger and say "I guess you're Imogen Straight Poots now"

Worth a watch if you are into the series. They toned down the camp for this one and tied it back to the first. Also starring Brad Dourif's daughter.

For some reason I haven't seen a Chucky film but Seed is on TV soon. Is it fine to just watch that one first?

It'll be fine to watch that first but it does follow on directly from Bride so you'll miss quite a few references. If you get the chance, marathon the whole series in order for maximum enjoyment.

The decapitation scene made zero sense. I watched it like 10 times trying to make any sense of it

Was fucking brutal though

Originally the Rock was supposed to headline this movie but I think Jet worked out great, especially the opposing styles and the idea of a tiny chinese man slapping people with motorcycles.

Thank you, user

yep, this scene makes 0 sense

No worries

That's the qt from Dirk gently

How does it compare to Child's Play? I enjoyed all the movies but I felt that they focused too much on being campy than horror.

It really doesn't

Unfamiliar with the show

The tone is much more similar to Child's Play than the later movies but there really isn't any horror like the first one. It's still very self aware narrative and not that suspenseful like the what the fuck chill of the first.

I think he meant Chucky and his puppetwife
in one of the older movies

Yes that's what I was laughing too much at.

>webm related

why..

Why laughing or why doll sex?

why doll sex

i really really really want to fuck jennifer tilly

Good for you son

The movie demanded it.

She's such a babe

not gonna lie, I watch this for a good 2 minutes each time it's posted. 3cute5me

Anyway, went thru the Raid films yesterday.

dope raid was excelent in what it set out to do.

brutal

yea they're super fun

Damn, The Raid is still on my backlog but I need to watch it right now.

How can western "action" films even compete

just be aware, half these are from the original and half are from the sequel. Both are good, though original is a tighter story. Fight choreography in 2 is better tho imo.

That's it for The Raids. One more from Amelie and I'm out of OC for the day.