Why are Germans the most bullied group on Sup Forums?

Why are Germans the most bullied group on Sup Forums?

Because Germans are bullies

Because they deserve it

I wish you were banned for spam.

You're not. India gets shitted on the most here.

Fuck off with your spam.

Dunno.. i liked hitler great man, great leader etc.
but i found out he wasnt really german, so the best german of all time really wasnt one of you.

kinda sad tho.

Germans should've been bullied into extinction after 1918

The bullying stops NOW.

ruined western civilization.

>western civilization

>just western civilization
Nope.
>Germans immigrate en masse to Rome, ruining the empire
>Germans "unify" by waging war against many countries
>German "philosophers" lay the groundwork for modern extreme leftism and communism
>Germans cause the First World War, the effects of which are still felt today
>Germans unleash Lenin on Russia plunging half of Eurasia into Communism
>Germans cause the Second World War, a war that cause immeasurable hardship

FUCK OFF, BULLIES

Looks like the summery of previous episodes of an American tv show.
What's the next episode?

>Germans will mold the Antichrist from mud and will send it to kill our beloved orange leader

>WW2
>immeasurable hardship
lol
That thing boosted our tech level by a century

>Germans cause the Second World War,
Why is it that americans unironically believe this?
The man who started the war was neville chamberlain

If germany started the war by occupying the former german territories in what was poland at the time, then stalin also started it by occupying the rest of poland.

We deserve it for WWII, Hitler and the Holocaust desu.

>This is your brain on Sup Forums

India and the US are the most
Germany is hardly even ever mentioned you fag

Im on board with this up until a point, I sorta get the Poland thing and the USSR thing(they were amassing a massive army) but why all those other nations like the Dutch and Norway? Anyway we are soeta proving OPs point just obsessing about that one 12 year period they had through their long history that was kinda iffy

not sure but I think swedes get shit on a lot more.

So you're implying that it was germany that declared war on britain, and not the other way around?
That it was it germany that declared war on France as well?

Britain on the other hand didn't declare war on stalin, even though he also occupied poland at the same time.

I'm not talking about ideologies here though, I'm talking about how the war started. You're brainwashed if you're implying these things didn't happen.

During the beginning of the war things like the occupation of france were justified up to a certain point, because they were the ones that declared war on germany. But when germany reached the point of total war it is true that it fucked up and started doing things that were unnecessary.
I don't think germany "was right" during most of the war before you start quoting Sup Forums on my comments, but the argument that germany started the war is a historical lie. Britain started the war.