Koch Brothers pull donor money from Trump and Trump allies

youtube.com/watch?v=G8AfFw90vw4

I know some billionaire like Sheldon Adelson support Trump , but I'm not sure he'll be able to raise enough cash desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-trump’s-tweets-get-made-—-and-the-guy-who-defends-them/ar-BBuEYW8
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=c5c4lwGmmCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cash is only needed to pay campaign staff and ads. He has enough of a socual media presence that he doesn't really need to run many ads. Hillary is outspending him 50:1 and they're tied.

A billionaire might not have enough money you say?

Hm... really makes you...

Trump has less than 150m in liquid assets and he hasn't been paying campaign costs out of pocket.

>Trump has less than 150m in liquid assets

There's no way for you to know that.

Trump has no money problem

>this is about everybody who takes money from the koch brothers

THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL, i wish alex jones had destroyed him on cam

fucking shill, the koch brothers aren't the only lobbyist. i hope he's just baiting the 4d bait trump laied out there. what the fuck is he talking about tv ads and linking all that shit to trump?

Are the globalists worried yet?

>yfw a bunch of neets had more impact than a billion strong propaganda machine

Liquid assets means cash bro which can actually be true. Trump is a billionaire but most of his money, as is the case with most wealthy people, is in his holdings, not actual cash assets. Trump owns a lot of valuable property but he doesn't actually have a lot of raw cash

Forbes and a couple sites poured over the the financial data he has released for his campaign and in previous lawsuits. He's worth anywhere from $1-4 billion , but most of it isn't liquid.

200 thousand NEETS vs a lot of money

>they underestimated meme magic
check em

If you are a boring robot, you need campaign ads. Like Romney and McCain. Trump doesn't need that shit though, so it won't effect him.

I will say I do like the Koch brothers though. They do support various libertarian groups, which is much needed. Also they don't fund professional protest groups like Soros does, so they are at least professional with their political funding.

They fund the tea party to protest though.
I don't like them I'm a strong environmentalist and they support pollution and oppose clean energy.

SING BROTHERS SING

I was pondering the incredulity of this earlier, in light of Hillary's "trump yourself" meme generator. People here are really getting to them. I was reading a WashPost article mentioning Sup Forums's role in Trump's success earlier too.

Just imagine what goes on in her campaign office.

>where are all these horrible pictures of me coming from?
>ma'am I think people are making them
>Trump's people?!
>just..random people
>WHY AREN'T THEY MAKING THEM FOR US?
>I ..uh
>GET ON IT
>[interns scrambling to brainstorm]

They can never imitate. NEET power is incredible when harnessed.

>>"Owns"
>>Kek

Yeah agreed. Got a link for that article?

>The Young Turks

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-trump’s-tweets-get-made-—-and-the-guy-who-defends-them/ar-BBuEYW8

That's a very common problem to happen to billionaires but do you have any evidence it affects Trump?

thanks

He should activate some almonds to increase his liquid cash.

source

I think Trump has plenty of liquid cash, and strings to pull in the business world, to spend all he needs for this election.

Dude, it was allover last night, Alex Jones trolled the Young Kurds and Cenk lost his shit like the animal he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

what made cenk loose it?

I wasn't on last night.

Goddamn this election is beautiful.

Alex accused them of supporting Saudi Arabia and not talking how the Saudis are funding the Clinton Foundation.

Cenk is a dirty t*rk muslim, so of course he lost it.

Lol'd heartily.

Alex brought up the Armenian Genocide.

Ana called him a fat fuck.

Armenian genocide? Never heard of it, quit making things up bro. I mean, that never happened, am I right? Am I right?

why does this turko-barbarian call it "corruption"...
Are politicians supposed to run on hot air & wishful thinking? Obviously they need donors

And obviously those donors are going to be rich people who do it in exchange for favors

Thats like, democracy, in a nutshell

>the young cucks
Did anybody check out Cenk's reaction to TRUMP's speech youtube.com/watch?v=c5c4lwGmmCk

I've never seen him so butthurt and scared. He knows Trump killed it and the speech worked, he must be sweating bullets right now.

>cold souless fiat currency is better than the raw power The People give Trump
>Money is better than mind control magic
wew lad

Some countries like Australia have publicly funded elections. Cenk wants to put a similar system in place to stop corruption in America. Don't accept this perversion of democracy.

You're a strong faggot

>200k neets
>post ending with 200

I think he's going to relapse and hit the snow again

>there's no way for you to know that
>trump has no money problem

wew thanks for that one.

yeah the tea party is rioting all over. tons of protests n shieeeetttttt.

which party runs on a pro pollution platform? how fucking STUPID can you be?

top kek

>linking to The Young Roaches

Fuck off faggot

Well thanks for that.

That's my 2020 smog platform destroyed along with my toxic waste river

What anti trump cucks, they are in the same subhuman category as ben shapiro. i put no respeck on their name

isn't that oligarchy in a nutshell?
I don't see where in your scheme 'demos' rule anything.