How do Yellow men feel about White men dating/marrying/having children with their women?

How do Yellow men feel about White men dating/marrying/having children with their women?

WMYF rate is obviously exprodively higher than counterpart one so I get disgusted of cource

I really hate white gaijins with a passion

why?

Who the fuck cares about roastie whores?

But white men dating Asian bois like me? Completely on board with it!

How about Brown Gaijins who have no chance with your women anyway

I really LOVE white gaijins with a passion!

Well 50% of them are virgins so I'd imagine they have a lot of contempt for anyone who can get laid, no matter what race

numbers aren't in whitey's favor. theres about 1.5 billion east asians and around 500 million whites in the world. you're only breeding yourselves out by racemixing, pure blood asians aren't going anywhere, plenty for everybody

Japs are brown Aboriginals

That's the white guy's writing, isn't it

anyone who exclusively dates outside of their race is kind of pathetic imo

true patricians have a wide ranging and eclectic taste in women that includes grills from all races

The Jews somehow manage to preserve their lineage just fine. I’m not worried.

what if it's just people who happen to be together but aren't exclusive to dating outside their race?

I'm mixed raced hapa and desu I care more about black men marrying and impregnating white women than this.

As far as east asians are concerned, middle east and europe is all white alongside white looking descendants. In fact, they are sometimes confused as to why arabs are treated differently. Globally, theres probably more whites than east asians under this definition, SEA not counting of course.

Do you ever sleep or are you just on the prowl for white cock 24/7?

How small are asian pee-holes?, i really want to introduce my race-mixed aztec-spanish cock inside one of these

You don't stick it in their urethra, bud.

>pure blood asians aren't going anywhere, plenty for everybody

Have you seen East Asian birthrates?

just swap east asia for india. the very idea of whites ever breeding out indians is just ridiculous because there are just so fucking many of them. no amount of white semen in the world would turn india white, it'd just be a drop in an ocean of shit

valid point, but white birthrates aren't much better either

this, the human of the future is Pajeet.

Post asspucci

White men have no room to talk about yellow men's reaction because white men are the ones who have a fit when they see white women with yellow men.

>white men are the ones who have a fit when they see white women with yellow men.
no we don't.

leave our women alone you beasts