Kaine has been picked

>Kaine has been picked

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indiana should be a guaranteed Trump state with this logic

and felons can't vote

BTFO

It already was, considering it's a typically red state which Obama lost in 2012.

First post best post

The completed map

Virginia is going to be Hillary's Minnesota of '84

BUT IOWA AND NH ARENT GUARANTEED

Oh wait he'd win regardless if he had those.

Say it with me: President Trump

This is my prediction exactly

New 2014 voter id laws
Felons can no longer vote
Clinton isn't winning here.
No one gives a fuck who the vp is. No one is suddenly voting for her, just because this carpetbagger is on the ticket.

President Trump!

Comfy af desu

my prediction

goes to the house, they vote for Hillary

I thought Virginia hated this guy. Hell it's probably why he's a VP pick, he wasn't going to win re-election.

>michigan red
>PA not

Felons can't vote in VA anymore.

>Indiana not blue

>Michigan red
did you just press random buttons to make this electoral map? none of this makes sense

bad bait

My prediction is almost this, but with CO going red and PA going blue, giving Trump the win with 272

How new to politics are you?

Indiana has gone blue once in the last 50 years, and it swung hard red immediately after that blip.

Yes, we do hate Pence here, but not enough to vote Dem.

This is pretty good but switch Michigan and Pennsylvania

bose Pennsylvania and Michigan could be red

All Trump has to do is make Shillary compete in traditionally blue states (NY, NJ, NH, OR, CO) and steal FL, OH, and PA from under the Dems' nose

Oh shit its true. Sleazy Terry BTFO.

guys, what if this happens

The house votes to decide the president.

Goes to the house. May we Pray that the House republicans remain uncuck'd

I don't think you understand virginia politics, friend. The senators/governors/representatives never last more than one term. It constantly switches between republican/democrat.

The candidates are literally the worst. The last republican candidate was being sued during the campaign for stealing the identities of multiple elderly people. He still got over 40% of the vote.

The last governor was convicted of a crime while still in office, but was allowed to finish his term before going to jail because the judge thought it would be too "disruptive" to make him leave office.

>Coalmining state
>blue
lol ok

Would be the equivalent to penalties in futbol.

House would vote Demoncrat. Sup Forums explodes over the happening.

Help me finish this Sup Forums, I just don't see Ohio going red...

Republicans have controlled the house since 2011 and currently control it by a total of 247-188

>Ohio
>Red
I want this to be true but if Kasich is still going to be a bitch boy, I dont know if he can pull it off

As an Ohioan I guarantee people arent feeling Hillary this year.

Ohio goes Red

>CO
>red
>After the massive influx of degenerate liberal potheads

Whatever happened to California, anyway? Is it really just Mexicans?
I'm scared. They're striking down my voter ID laws; what if Texas falls to the wetbacks?

>florida red
>nh red
>oh red
>pa red

maybe in your dreams

CO red is unlikely as is PA. Outcome is a very close trump loss.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html

I am basing that map off this. So far its blue but way too close to call.

Made this map earlier this week. No changes.

Kaine doesn't matter

and Hillary is a republican, Trump isn't

kek

forgot

Trump: 285
Clinton: 253

Bernie Sanders wins Vermont on write-ins, leaving Hillary one electoral vote short. The House then selects Trump.

hes winning in the polls in all those states, pa by 17%, so....

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

>RCP Average 6/22 - 7/11 -- -- 45.5 42.3 Clinton +3.2

In most states they can.

Actually hillary is winning in all of those, stupid

California went red those years because of the economy

Economy went to dog shit in California hence the blue change

If you live in California for more than 10 years you will realize people aren't going to switch parties until the local economy becomes shit which is hard to predict since you can still find work in California

PA decides the election.

>House (Republican)
>Voting for Hillary

U wot m8?

Kasich will pull off a Jeb and fuck over the election for Hillary to win.

feel free to compare who they survey with the numbers of dem/repub registered voters. these polls are full of shit.

>house picks hillary
They'd likely go Johnson, everyone would be equally upset and it would be seen as a compromise. No (R) will vote clinton, no (D) will go trump.

Hillary will win Virginia, which means Trump MUST win PA

Hillary is going to have trouble defending NAFTA and TPP in Virginia. She will be lucky if she wins that state after the debates.

>Virginians
>Liking Kaine

If anything she hurt her chances of making Virginia solidly blue. Virginian senators have a tradition of being really pretty moderate. Between Webb and Warner our past few senators have been likable Dems.

Kaine ran and was elected on the same sort of platform, (Muh moderation, muh work across the aisle, muh Navy) then he sold out the entire state to get cozy with the DNC in Washington.

We hate him.

>House Republicans voting for trump
Haven't you watched the entire year where almost every political rep. has been denouncing trump?

Right. Polls are shit. Unless they show the results you want

I would think the house would go with the popular vote.

Or maybe just Trump, period. Most of those motherfuckers would be out of a job within 2 years if they didn't. Cucked or uncucked.

You honestly think they would commit political suicide and vote against Trump? Wouldn't ever happen. They'd have to switch to being Democrats.

I am from PA..

Looking at the results of a lot of past elections, how close it was with Obama...

If Trump's message on trade hits home in eastern PA.. he has a real chance of winning.

In local newpapers a couple months ago there was reports that a huge number of registered voters have switched from democrat to republicans. We also have a democrat governor who has really made a lot of people anrgy with his budget.

>We also have a democrat governor who has really made a lot of people anrgy with his budget.

This. And Wolf was supposed to be a breath of fresh air. PA is definitely up for grabs here.

As a progressive I'm so against Hillary RN. Really? To get the base of Sanders excited you pick a coparist VP that supported the TPP and Citizens United.

Fuck that I'm voting Trump.

This is whats gonna happen

Screenshot this

>wow screw hillary I'm #maga now!

When the 2013 anti-gun bills went up Warner voted no against an AWB and magazine capacity ban. If I recall right Kaine however was a mixed bag and illustrated his nepotistic sympathies with the Clintons. Considering to his credit he didn't go hounding after guns after V-Tech.

if this were not an anti-globalization campaign then Kaine could have been a good pick. But he's pro TPP, pro NAFTA, and has had a longstanding relationship with the Clintons.

Ohioan here. TRUST me. Ohio is going straight red this year.

Virginia is definitely going blue this year. Say what you want but it's a smart pick.

MICHIGAN IS RED FOR TRUMP
Our blue comes from labor that fucking hates TPP and the Clintons.

Washington is going to go for trump.

people HATE hillary here.

this state is filled with bitter burnouts who mist likely not even turn out.

She's hot AF. what's her name?

Maybe it's not just about Virginia, but also the states surrounding it, like NC and PA, which she's trying to lock in. Isn't NC a battleground state?

Indiana is full of bored white people who live in the middle of 4 cornfields and hate going to Indianapolis because of the niggers. They're about as red as you can get.

are texans really that faggoty over cruz

or is it just california 2.0 now

The only years it went read were when Reagan and Nixon ran. What are you talking about?

Bernie endorsed Hillary. He's handing Vermont over to Hillary.

>washington
>going red

t. I know nothing about politics

I don't get it. If you love a politician enough, why would you decide to increase his chances of leaving your state by voting for him in the general?

>texans really that faggoty over cruz

That's what I'm thinking, the #NeverTrumpers will spoil Texas, since it's the only place Cruz has any real relevance.

Why do all the red states tend to be underpopulated places that politicians don't really give a shit about?

Florida is red you idiot. If you don't understand why it is obvious you don't live there or understand why the demographics swing red.

I'm curious why you think that.

>everyone posting Maine as blue
Mark my words it will be red this year.

No, you clearly don't know anything at all about your own politics. Florida is a swing state. Obama won it in the past 2 elections. Hillary is set to win it in November. Lurk more kid

>CO and PA going red
Lol PA is a very strong maybe but CO will never go blue until the dude weeds move back to Their home state

PA WILL BE RED THIS TIME!
>crying wojack.jpg

Never go red*

>Texas
>Red

Hell naw, most spics here vote red. I understand you predict that because muh Trump is anti-mexican but I don't see that happening

What I think will happen is Texas stays red by less compared to last elections

>Blue*

My bad

If you've lived in California for more than 10 years, you would actually know that Californians don't pay attention to the issues and just vote who they're told to vote for which is anyone with a D next to their name because Democrats have taken control of everything in this state.

Californians briefly..briefly got angry enough to vote in a Republican because of energy problems and Davis saying he was gonna triple car registration fees, but Arnold had no real power because the legislature was all blue.

I don't know. I think they will still vote against a Clinton Dynasty when the time comes.

I think that all the Californian immigrant faggots in Austin and Dallas will definitely push certain areas much more blue. Those cunts left California because if it's shitty taxes and laws and stagnant economy and are bringing all their shitty ideas and policies with them.

>WI,MN, OR,PA,OH,FL
>>>>>>>red

The delusion is real

Maybe the 2nd CD, but the 1st and statewide total are going to be bogged down by Portland and Lewiston and their liberal cuckiness.

War

Eh, texas could lose a few but it wont be that big of a deal. Utah could actually be threatened by Johnson. It was already announced as a main focus for (L). Now after the convention denied a couple delegates the ability to vote cruz it sounds like they might start pushing for johnson to spite everyone

Trump could lose Indiana.

There were a lot of Hoosiers in the thread when he was announced to be VP. They were generally pissed off. His approval rating is only 40% in Indiana.

A FUCKING LEAFE