It wasn't a muslim guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgE137c17ro
youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI
youtu.be/k6ePVxRLDM0
youtube.com/watch?v=CWQZ-4Wblqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arabic worm alphabets confirm

Has been confirmed at conference, shooter was a neo nazi right wing extremist from Iran

Ok, if Henna from twitter says so it must be true

You burgers are just as responsible for the terrorist attacks, cmon guys apologize

OMG OMG OMG it was white nazi all along, what morons, idiots, they should all be shot... few hours later
not muslim, not islam, religion of peace :D I like happenings

The shooter was confirmed to be this man

>iranian
>not muslim

Iranian terrorist Usam Hydani

How does he keep getting away with it?!?!?!?

kek, how much white he was ?

Confirmed Shia Muslim.

>monster

There were at least three gunmen yelling Allah Ackbah...

We need a front page news article that he once ate pork

We do. It's like our fucking thing.

What a retard.

I know who he is but interested in a name, and why does he get away with his shenanigans? 1000 people... I think its enough, we should paint him black and send merican police after him

So he was an Iranian "German" who hated muslim immigrants?

So he decided to kill German citizens and children?

These happenings are getting meta.

can someone explain this meme to me? did Hyde get blamed for the orlando murders initially or something?

Here's a leaked picture of him.

Persian; Not Muslim

its a running joke, he kills everyone everywhere

Hahahaha

>People actually thought he would be white

KEK always comes through in the end

>Mfw people still doubt KEKs existence

Called this at 3pm. CNN was bringing on their Imams by the time they realized it may have been a white westerner.

99% of Persians are Muslims, cuck

Just look at him, he's a white male

It says in the Quran that if you kill one person you kill all of humanity. So if someone ever kills someone else, that person is obviously not a true muslim. Hence, the shooter wasn't muslim.

So it was a neo nazi muslim.
I like this.

Even the most stupid of animals know if something causes you harm you stay away from it in the future yet these people still damage control for Islam after the 9001st terror attack

>Sweden
Pretty sure it's all Americans on proxies at this point. Or Australians.

We should "fake" news about the next terror attack by just putting white people as the terrorists, and find a way to make the images get to leftists.
And get their reactions.
Maybe do this every time a terror attack strikes (once a week?).

See flag
Ignore message

Infidels are not innocent people according to Muslim doctrine.

>sjw reaction

PRAISE HIM

No wonder they beat their women and wrap them in trash bags.

He's been getting blamed at least since Mizzou.

>Iranian
>not a muslim

OK

They can literally hold machetes to her throat and be in the process of sawing her head off and she'd still say it has nothing to do with religion.

Good riddance, when Sharia law overrun their land and fuck them up

Shooter's name was Assam Hidenijad, from Iran

Do they consider a infidel a person?
It's a holy book, probably filled with contractions, you just need to pick what you want.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

>Assam Hidenijad

thou shalt not commit logical fallacies
>please be a troll

youtube.com/watch?v=YgE137c17ro

Started with this, as far as I know.

B-BUT CNN TOLD THAT ALLAH ACHBAR WAS SHOUTED FROM A PHONE

A-AND NEONAZIS WERE BACKING HIM FROM THE ROOFS

Breaking news, the Prophet wasn't a true Muslim, he was a mentally disturbed pedophile.

ASSUME AN HIDDEN JIHAD

The Koran is not like the bible where you can cherry pick.
It is instructed that newer versus are to over rule the older more peaceful stuff.

Samwise Hydell is a bad man

He gets blamed for everything like Ben Garrison.

Not sure if true or not but he has been visited by authorities because of the meme.

Sam Hyde being the mass shooter of all mass shootings has been meme status for a while now

Ayy lmao

>9001st
>Not 2001st

This is a great beginner's guide to Islam and its theological history

youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI

Funny how it never is.

Calm your tits faggots, I was only pretending to be retarded

Here's your (you).

That line is Mohamed quoting the law for the Jews and Christians, before going on to say what the Law is for Muslims....basically, kill people.

It was Islam.
>Muh no true Scotsman
It's ridiculous how Islam is the only religion leftists defend, they never defend Christianity.

Fuck, not THOSE guys again.

>Something Awful forums posters making big smug posts about why the shooter is definitely white and calling everyone who disagrees idiots and racists - literally saying how great it will be for refugees in germany if people see how whites commit terrorism

BTFO, i'm so glad the media fucked up and led these lefties on

infidels = people

ayyyyy jamal.

>implying infidels are people

Once again, instead of admitting their religion has a problem, they scurry away from the scary thought that their entire faith is based on the actions of a violent sociopath murderer that was Muhammad.

Zyclon Ben is a monster

why do you think there are no terrorists in montana?

Link? I don't like sorting through dumpster fires.

underrated.. well done spaghetti nigger

Source?

>worm alphabet

all three were

This is a good time to introduce the normies to based David Wood.

Out of all the retarded notallmuslim memes, "not a muslim" is the easiest to debunk

youtu.be/k6ePVxRLDM0

kek

We literally do that every day. I don't think any nationality talks about terrorism as much as we do.

By that definition, Muhammad was not a true Muslim. He personally beheaded dozens of people, and his followers murdered and enslaved thousands. He led a war in which tens of thousands of people died or were wounded.

I guess Muhammad, the very founder and ideological center of your religion was also no true Muslim? What mental gymnastics will you come up to refute this?

Alleged shooter was 18 year old German-Iranian man with dual citizenship. This photo has been released by the Munich police.

He's pretty hot

>Eggman gets memed into being the perpetrator of another shooting
>on the other side of the world

So putting a nigger in the white house isn't enough apology for being white?

RT already reported it was sam hyde today, eggman is Reddit garbage.

I suppose it's gotten to the point where they aren't even making slogans about these terrorist attacks anymore

he posted this video before
youtube.com/watch?v=CWQZ-4Wblqg

>that nigger then wemt on to destroy half of the middle east.

th-thank you america

source is Sup Forums. google Sam Hyde you fucking newfag

he was iranian. he was muslim

but that's not a real logical fallacy you fucking retard. NTS was literally added to the list of fallacies by Liberal universities to protect Islam from criticism.

A logical fallacy is anything that breaks Aristotle's 3 laws of locical coherence.

Aren't they getting tired having to post this every week, and by now almost every day?
Don't they think something's wrong when they have to create a new filter and new hashtag on a daily basis?
How stupid do you have to be? I mean, I understand muslims posting shit like this, they are fighting a war against us, and deception is necessary. But white people, Western people? How delusional do they have to be to not wake up by now?

except for every time?

Please Golem, don't patronize us

>Nut from Iran shouting aloha snackbar.
>Not a Muslim terrorist at all guys, honestly.

I am against terrorism.

MERELY PRETENDING

Persians weren't Mudslimes, Retard.

>Almost all Persians are Muslims

Persians are not Arabs, is that what you meant?

Better shut up bitch or I'll stone you.

The game is getting too confusing for me. Just tell me he was not Team Red.

We ARE against terrorism.
Well the right at least. Why do you think we keep trying to get our weak kneed president to bomb them?

Persians (There is almost no persians anymore) are Zoroastrians.
Iran is like Mexico but instead of Mayans "converted" to Christianity and mixed people. Iran is Persians "Converted" to Islam and mixed people.
As you can guess, There are a few of Persians/Mayans

That's a really great video, going to watch more of this guy stuff, he clearly knows what he's talking about and can back it up with facts.

I honestly never thought about it that way either though, they may be committing these attacks because it's the only way they are guaranteed paradise, that's an insanely dangerous religious doctrine that teaches people that if they are violent, they can absolve their sins.

but its true it is unclear. He is complaining about turks while he's talking to the bavarian in that one video and he's iranian (shia) not sunni (isis) the fact that he complained about turks leads me to believe that he was maybe bulklied by turks in school and was egged on by the turkey happenings.