Now japan, why did you have to go and ruin dragon ball z with this retarded shit?

now japan, why did you have to go and ruin dragon ball z with this retarded shit?
>ohh now i have the power of a god
>we're almost breaking the universe with our punches
>not anymore lmao i'm weaker than a god but i'm still near a god
>oh look there's this ordinary guy who can withstand the power that i used to go toe-to-toe with a god
>oh look there's someone even more powerful than all the gods
at some point it just becomes a joke.
honestly, i'm disappoint.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4
youtube.com/watch?v=0X8H9AqiZtA
youtube.com/watch?v=5O7ozeRuPeI
youtube.com/watch?v=NnLA_Az-cS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same. dorpped after like 7 eps after being annoyed with lord beerus's character and seeing vegita make a fool of himself for him.

dude, you haven't seen nothing. it gets even more ridiculous. waaaaaaaaaaaaay more ridiculous.

It's a power fantasy. You shouldn't get hung up on the story.

the power is exactly the problem. it's unbalanced. they introduce some awesome thing and then make a joke out of it 3 episodes later. how the fuck some bullshit golden freeza is as strong as blue super sayajin?

Dragon Ball used to be an inspiring tale about bettering yourself. Goku and Kuririn trained for a year and suddenly they were faster and stronger. That's what set it apart from other stories, Batman never spent an arc doing crunches and suddenly he could coldcock Bane.

Now characters just get strong for free. It inspires people to be lazy and rely on luck, and it's nonsense. I hate it.

>naruto is all about that hard work and believing in yourself will triumph anything
>in the end sasuke was right all along and the bloodline is all that matters
What did Japan mean by this?

this dragon ball and early dbz were pure comedy action kino , other stuff is too silly and at some point just pure shit

artwork looks terrible. japan sucks now. their cars are shit. their tech is shit. their pop culture is shit. wtf happened to them

that monobrow tai-jutsu fuck was pretty strong and he didn't have any special blood or heritage

yeah i didn't like that about naruto. it's too genetic oriented. they even made naruto son of the strong hokage and everything. but guy gave madara some trouble. i think kishimoto realized what he did.

> their cars are shit. their tech is shit
not true , their cars are sill great and their tech tho not really doing well in the markets is still good. Sony phones are pretty great

Dragonball Z was NEVER good your Hue.

fuck you. you gonna catch these hands if you talk more shit.

>implying this wasn't pure japkino
youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4

the author just didn't know what to do with shit he created. og dragon ball and modern one have nothing in common
naruto was a pretty grim manga but it went into "friendship beats everything" direction because the Naruto's age. You can't sell drama to middle schoolers

>their cars are sill great
gtr 35 is overweight garbage, no supra, no rx7, no jdm nsx. unless you're talking about priuses or some shit

kek i don't give a shit about those meme cars . Im just talking about your usual cr-vs and camrys

jesus, american dubbing makes everyone sound like a douchebag.
listen to our dubbing, preasu
youtube.com/watch?v=0X8H9AqiZtA

>why did you have to go and ruin dragon ball z with this retarded shit?
why exactly is dragonball z ruined ? it doesn't exist any longer ? Besides z already sucked compared tom DB

of course japanese cars are still top tier in reliability and mileage and all that. my point was that japanese cars actually used to be cool too

>the way i watched it in my x childhood is better than the way you watched in your y childhood
old meme m8

DBZ always felt like a war, except instead of armies you had single people. Namek was like 90% out-manouvering and picking strategically advantageous battles.

By the Cell saga it's just "let's go fight this guy" while he just stands around and waits. Goddamn it. That is not the dragon ball I grew up with.

>it's a everyone but goku jobs to the bad guy season

j*panese people worship only power, they are too dim and barbaric to create a subtler story that can appeal to humans (non-autists), their plots are always completely nonsensical and show how they lack understanding of human feelings.

Chadhan always wins baby!

I admit that has an effect but i just think your goku sounds very asshole-ish. I think in the case of dragon ball in general i might be very biased. i generally think that japanese dubbing is the best but i just can't stand the original dubbing of dragon ball even though i don't think it's because of childhood in this case but because goku looks like a fucking monster with a voice more high than anderson silva and mike tyson combined

*higher

Rock Lee gets fucking rekt after playing with the big boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=5O7ozeRuPeI

Guy was strong as fuck though.

>Namek was like 90% out-manouvering and picking strategically advantageous battles.

It was basically "w8 for Goku"

Yeah but goku training in higher gravity was hype as fuck

I can't wait until our Chad goes blanco and ends shitifla.

CHADHAN ALWAYS WINS BABY

What do you think of our dubbing?
youtube.com/watch?v=NnLA_Az-cS0

I like this one better then this one for some reason.

Based.

*blocks your path*

No way. Even Gohan and Kuririn separately had a higher killcount than Goku. Someone needed to keep the ball rolling while he was training.

Jiren never stood a chance against OUR CHAD.

The Japs have a disease. If by some chance they blindly hit on a formula that works, they will then autistically stick to it with minor variations which in their minds is "perfecting" it. This explains DBZ and also explains why Japan lost WWII (focus on battleships due to Tsushima).

Who can?

i feel like your explanation is the truth for some reason

milking sucessful franchises is by no stretch of the imagination a japanese thing but a standard of the entertainment industry, especially in 'murica, where it's ten times worse btw

his point wasn't about milking franchises but little variation to the original idea.

Dragon Ball was pretty good but by the time DBZ came along Akira Toriyama was already sick of of it and only continued the story because of editorial mandate.
The main problem with DBZ was power creep so when he came back to continue the story Akira Toriyama made sure the dialed all the retarded power level back
So yeah the new one is shit because DBZ was shit. Only the regular one was decent

>but little variation to the original idea.
that's literally what milking a franchise means, as I've said it's the industry standard, why gracefully end a series when you could be making reboots of reboots that will still continue print money?

wakey wakey gohanfags

Dragon Ball was already completely ruined after the Frieza saga, and Super has everything that was wrong with Z except it's much worse. At least GT tried to bring back early DB even if it didn't turn out well.

I can't wait for the tear of shitiflapablos when the Chad eliminates your pitiful universe single handedly and by extension your shitty waifu

Esto es el fin.

>DBS thread
>Latin American posts it

But can she defeat Vegeta Calvo?

lmao

all these hipster idiot saying dragonball was better than the others L M A O

idiots, that's not the point of Dragonball.

it's for nostalgia, none of them are even good.

>3 minutes transforming
Holy fuck, this is terrible lmao. There are some things I just cant get behind. DBZ has always been repetitive.

This one just sounds like someone free falling for 3 minutes

We have noticed, but couldn't resist it.
For a decade.

Yeah I've only see japanese do the right thing only with Gurren Lagann

thanks doc..

of course

Fuck off shiflia.
Only good thing failku has done.

WAKEY WAKEY CAULIFAGS. THE CHAD IS HERE.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

You underestimate Chadhan
Pic related is episode 120 preview before Chadhan beats Zeno and Grande Padre.

Gohan Blanco is the best thing DBS have

Reminder that Caulifla is beautiful
Nice headcanon

>Taking out the trash.

>only the MC with plot armor hax can beat them
wow

>Chadhan will eliminate Universe 6
>Chadhan will cuck Jobgeta and Failku for the ultimate transformation.
>Jiren, Beerus, El Grande Padre and Zeno will job to the Chadhan.
>Shitifla will be perpetually weaker than the Chadhan

Wakey wakey, the CHAD is here.

reminder

>So yeah the new one is shit because DBZ was shit. Only the regular one was decent
Ok grandpa

One punch man is a perfect power level manga nowadays.

what did they mean with this?

>Chadhan had to pretend to be beaten by freeza in the ToP

Chadhan is truly merciful for allowing the miserable alien to live.

/ouremperor/

c-chadhan always wins baby!!!! r-right guys?

DBZ has always been power scaling and dick measuring, they have it down to a science
>powers up screaming
>smug expression
>cocky one liner
>fight a bit
>villain powers up
>smug expression
>cocky one liner
>repeat

Based

he always does tho, there has never been an outcome where Gohan side lost.

>posting photoshopped fanfic

But he's always getting #rekt just like Krillin

I tried to watch it because i was a huge fan growing up. I couldn't shake the feeling that i was watching a children's cartoon so i stopped.
The japanese dub is horrible too.

except, you know, getting fucking absorbed by Majin Buu

DONT TALK BAD THINGS ABOUT MY WAIFU

CHADHAN ALWAYS WINS BABY!

Your meme girl is out
Your meme emperor gets cucked by chadku (part of the chadforce)

CHADHAN WINS AGAIN.

>being absorbed
>Losing

nope, technically he didn't lose.

Everything about this series is lazy. What happened to those crazy Japanese work ethics

read the superior canon manga.

ALL ACCORDING TO THE PLAN.

CHADHAN
ALWAYS
WINS
BABY

always wins baby

It's a shit show riding off nostalgia and the DB brand name.
What do you expect?

I do. The art is great but he needs to get some original thoughts. It's superior to the the trash anime overall.

Hope he can fix that arc by completely ignoring
those shitty U6 characters and focus on other universes