youtu.be/ypGc4d5WpNw
youtube.com/watch?v=t9FCNDkKNFI
youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492524628256.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw
youtube.com/watch?v=akffH4gnlWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, three more to go.

Yeah what a great fucking idea. Let us take 2 of the 5 children. He surely won't beat his kids out of rage or anything.

Is there anything in murica you can't be sued over or taken away from?

Their biological father is filing for custody

So the guy in the picture?

>youtube star
What did they mean by this?

you're body. that's why you gotta LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

Yep

posting in epic unerage thread

It's just a prank, bruh.

>that video of his daughter breaking down in tears and screaming that she wants to live with her mother while her brothers beat her
Good.

why do these youtube "celebs" marry fat cows?

i'm not even an internet celebrity and i wouldn't settle for these fatties.

>bookshelf and sweatervest
Kek, who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

HAHAHA IT'S JUST A PRANK, DADDYOFIVE, CHEER UP

link?

there is a rumor that daddyofive is on the run lel.

well I think as sad as it is you cant really lose your balls

>Their biological father is filing for custody
so wait, hes raising another mans kids?

It's just a prank bro.

Here, although Daddy makes sure to mute the audio so we can't hear.

youtube.com/watch?v=-v9HFNxY4nU

This isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film, ,
/vg/ cancer

Yes, they're his wife's kids with her ex-husband, just like how the two that just got taken away were his kids his his ex-wife.

>he actually muted the part
holley molley

See Pewds girlfriend, and Roman Atwoods wife, then get back to me.

Lmao I really don't care about the kids, i love how the father is getting cucked though

Looking at that picture you can see the exact type of people they were in high school.

Once the other three are gone, I'm hoping those two face jail time.

the lonely "fuck this world" dressed in black type?

yeah but pewdiepie took the red pill, there's no denying he's alpha. his ass is fully vested, he's literally in another league of youtube celeb.

i don't even know who that other guy is.

youtu.be/ypGc4d5WpNw

why do people wish the cancer of children on themselves?

>getting Married post 1960

why?

this motherfucker deserves so much fucking pain and suffering for what he's doing to these poor kids. i don't care for a fucking lot, but treating children, especially children as clearly nice as this being treated so fucking poorly. fuck daddyofive, seriously want him to attempt suicide, fail horribly and spend the rest of his life a completely sentient, present vegetable. fuck this cunt, deadset

how is he even losing custody to the people who arent raising the kids? he must either be a really shitty person or have a shitty lawyer

>pewdiepie
>alpha
please pick one

>he must either be a really shitty person
If you haven't been following, you have no idea what a shitty person he is. If you want to go down the YouTube rabbit hole, you can check it out, but you'll probably get really angry.

>this thread is still up
Why? Are we allowed Sup Forums threads now too pleblord?

>losing custody and having other people raise the kids mean being cucked
???

anyone who watched the video compilations of Cody torture would support this.

He wanted them, now he doesn't have its youtube money machine anymore, he was cucked

well obviously I have no clue who this guy is, I don't follow youtube stars like the rest of reddit does but I just assumed his gimmick was being a good dad of five

well good for the kids then and fuck this guy I guess

Why was Cody such a bitch who couldn't take a joke?

He's a dumb e-celeb not an "alpha."

>that thumbnail

>torturing your wife kids and monetizing their suffering

Fucking daddy o deserves hell

sorry you're so triggered by his success

You're talking to an underage Sup Forumsedditor

>It's just a prank
>It was all just a prank
>Children visibly terrified
>Guys it was the kids idea they loved it
lmao

Not hard to take someone's kids away when they literally posted hours of video evidence of them emotionally abusing them online.

Cody was based af, watch as he bottles a nigga for slapping his sister. Uses perfect logic for his reasoning and still gets yelled at.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9FCNDkKNFI

youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ

Based Cody stands up for his sister a lot. She does the same for him sometimes. I hope they're doing okay with their real mother now.

Unfortunately, their real mom is probably a little fucked up too, but they're almost certainly better off. Cody does love his dad though. He's probably having a hard time right now.

>self-made millionaire
>works his own hours
>gf is a dime
>scandinavian master race genetics

he's literally the definition of alpha, sorry you're stuck earning 5 figures a year. it's not healthy to be that envious of others anons.

i'm 30

Hadn't heard of this dude until I saw Jim's video of it. Dude deserves everything he gets, these kids have sustained so much traumatic distress it's disgusting.

>white trash trying to look respectable
KEK

What was the supposed purpose of these videos and how long was this going on for?

>invisible ink

How long did these parents do it until someone saw it and started getting involved? becasue from what I understand these fuckers had a large collection of abuse videos labled as "pranks". So many they bought the kids gifts with the views they "earned".

Once you are a millionaire you are beyond alpha

>i'm 30
Physically maybe, but I doubt even that, outsider.

Yes, and humiliates them on the internet for money. He's a cuck who tortures other people's kids.

I'm sorry your country think it's perfectly acceptable to abuse children and film it for entertainment purposes.

have youtubers gone too far?

jesus what the actual fuck

this is seriously disturbing and I come from 3rd country shithole

I thought my childhood was fucked up

ad then the kid going "we all get pranked" like fucking with kinds like that is something normal

what the hell is wrong with people, the girl is seriously crying

just an excuse to get them to slap each other

I've seen one video that was youtube pooped where they end up smashing this kids iPad and then basically calling him an asshole. I was pretty surprised at what I was seeing and from the sound of it that was one of the more lighthearted videos

Never mind I checked it for myself

>twitter active since march 2013
>youtube channel started on august 2015

Assuming they didn't start with those kind of videos and that they didn't gain many views early on there's at least a year of bullying.

can we just arrest anyone who says "it's just a prank"? i feel like 9/10 it isn't just a prank

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492524628256.webm from

>he's literally the definition of alpha
>he's raising 5 kids that are not his
>married to a tub of lard

I kinda feel bad now

Ai had no idea pewdiepie had it so bad

Why? Should people not be held responsible for their actions?

How is this Sup Forums related you liberal moralcucks?

So 2 of the kids were his wife's with another man. They're gone now. The other 3 were his with another woman, and they will soon be going to the other woman presumably.

Did these two geniuses have any kids together?

He's talking about pewdiepie not DaddyoThree, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw

>Ai

Tay, is that you?

I only watched that one video on h3h3 where they made the kids cry. Which is bad and hate prank videos so fuck them. But if that's the only reason or they put those kids through many tortures?

LMAO WE DID IT ifunny.com

>awww the poor white trash lost the kids who they used as the butt of the joke

The question you should be asking is how these fucks gained custody in the first place
Are the other parents WORSE?

What kind of fucked up life is in store for these children

i haven't actually seen the videos but from what i've read
>pushed a kid into a bookshelf face first
>made brothers slap their sister's face
>making their kids cry so much that they are screaming for the parents to stop

mentally i'm ageless; as old as the mountains

i'm so advanced i'm post-idea

well good riddance then

They forget papers on the mother and the county was too retarded to see through, when they realized their mistake the other state they were in said they couldn't do anything about it

The mom is on disability for being bipolar, and they spun it to make her look crazy. She seems pretty normal to me, more normal than daddyofuck.

>ugly cunny

D R O P P E D

Based Ozzy Man with the bantz for all youse fellahs wondering what these septics are on about
youtube.com/watch?v=akffH4gnlWA

lower middle class suburban women: never fucking ever not even once

kids cry all the time, especially if it gets them what they want

unless she's getting abused or starved there's nothing to worry about

You're an adult child

Why do so many people tape themselves in front of all their stuff?
Some kind of weird street cred thing?

How is this not abuse tho?

>What kind of fucked up life is in store for these children

Kids can end up fucked up regardless of upbringing. The question is, will childhood adversities make turn them into victims or make them strong. You can never tell. Kid born in the ghetto, can end up in Ivy League or selling crack.

You don't have to be ashamed of living in a box, user

there's a difference between crying to get something material and crying to get some fucking peace of mind

Test