THE Happening

Will a nuclear weapon ever wipe out a major population center ever again?

Will we make it to 100 years without it happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SHZAaGidUbg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI
m.lacrossetribune.com/news/false-alarm-how-a-bear-nearly-started-a-nuclear-war/article_bc6f4da6-a89c-5d7d-bf0a-e41150753b62.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Archer_83
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Pristina_airport
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=gLKykmSNbxU
youtu.be/3qeYaMavxH8?t=8m31s
youtu.be/ebenWAmjcCY
rerf.jp/general/qa_e/qa12.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Will we make it to 100 years without it happening?

You know, it's really kind of amazing that the cold war never went hot.

There were so many close calls where 1 person making a different decision could have started it. If we ever reach that level of geopolitical tension again then anything could happen.

It will never happen.

Pakistan and India owns the weapon. They hate themselves. They are absolute madmens. And they never used it

Some gang of slimes *could* get one into a major seacoast city and kick off the great crusade, but I don't see it being done by state actors.

You bet ,2 years tops until Pakis and my noble countrymen lose our shit and go nuclear

It truly is amazing, or just simply an accident. Especially given how relatively low the acceptable probability of an accidental nuclear detonation.
Compound that with the difficulty in ascertaining the source. Can you imagine how you would even begin to analyze a crime scene of that magnitude? It would take forever.
Also the initial speculation of who it was, is more going to happen would create havoc.

youtu.be/SHZAaGidUbg

Nuclear is too much for everyone to use. If a nation uses a nuclear weapon, the whole world would turn against it. If we are talking about terrorists stealing a nuclear bomb and somehow activating it, then in my opinion it will happen soon (15-20 years)

that is the scariest fucking thing

Just a matter of time. I think a terrorist group will acquire one and use it before any nation does.

The fun part is that 47 kilotons is peanuts as far as nukes go. The Peacekeeper ICBM formerly used by the US before it was dismantled to comply with treaties could carry 12 warheads (each 350 kilotons) in one missile.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI
Skip to 3:55

2:55 sorry my bad

Maybe, I don't think we can know for sure.

However, we are at a point in history where we will soon have access to technologies just as dangerous as nukes, but not limited by access to enriched uranium.

Just imagine what will happen when self replicating nano-bots or true AI become a possibility. I think it's pretty much guaranteed that we destroy ourselves before the next century.

m.lacrossetribune.com/news/false-alarm-how-a-bear-nearly-started-a-nuclear-war/article_bc6f4da6-a89c-5d7d-bf0a-e41150753b62.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Pristina_airport

It's a fucking miracle humanity still exists.

Fixed
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident

Don't forget the Samson Option.

We are all fucked regardless of what happens, if anything happens to Israel.

Nukes are still extremely expensive and somewhat well controlled by various governments.

The problem with power sources like nuclear energy is that eventually the price drops enough that someone with very little to lose gets the capability capture, buy or build and use one.

The Deep State is probably the major force stopping nuclear war. That is the only really good thing they have done for the little people. (You can't have slave labor if you blow up all the slaves.)

Dude.
Even your government got petrified when Russia tested the tsar bomba.
After that test both governments sat down and realised how fucking insane thermonuclear weapons are.

>planned to detonate at 300MT yeild
>retarded yield to 250MT because realised how fucking overkill it was
>removed an archipelago from the map still, shock waves felt around the world.

i hate jews

Honestly, dieing in a nuclear explosion is preferable to literally every other death I can think of.

Nukes. Don't. Exist.

No, because they don't exist.

Pic related is a side-by-side comparison of firebombed Tokyo and "nuked" Hiroshima

The elite want you to believe they have this kind of power, but they don't

That's why none have ever been used since... they don't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=gLKykmSNbxU

Look at this bullshit. Faker than the moon landing

We are sending all the retards to Johannesburg.

Including but not limited to:
>False Flag Fags
>Flat Earthers
>Nukes Don't Exist Cucks
>Ted Cruz

There is still time to stop being such a fucking idiot. The boat leaves tomorrow.

see
Back to red.dit or /x/ or /r9k/ wherever the fuck you retards are coming from.

>Get a Geiger counter and visit the test sites. This is objectively verifiable. Your ignorance is nobody's fault but your own.

Thank god you have never and will never leave your mom's basement.
>Enjoy those tendies fucktard.

Go visit Hiroshima or Nagasaki. No problem, they started rebuilding them within a year of the "nuclear bombing"

They were lucky the deadly radiation didn't kill anybody. Almost like they were simply burned down

Did you try looking it up, or did you just hear the cities were rebuilt quickly and stop your investigation there?

>You are making yourself look even more retarded.

youtu.be/3qeYaMavxH8?t=8m31s

The Tsar Bomb becomes less impressive when you think of it in terms of delivery systems.

The Tsar required a Tu-95, a MASSIVE bomber, to carry just one bomb. And a Tu-95 will normally be carrying nuclear cruise missiles instead of just 1 bomb. It's not an efficient system. Systems for shooting lots of nukes in rapid succession across a vast area are more scary because they affect a larger area AND they are harder to intercept.

>believing the nuclear weapons lie

youtu.be/ebenWAmjcCY

What about the hydrogen bomb that almost went off in America?

Do you realize how stupid you are, or are you ignorant of that as well?

>you believe this because it is more comfortable than knowing the truth.

>nukes falling on northern India

Holy shit, that would be the bloodiest war in history.

He's stupid but you are also stupid for feeding obvious trolls.

No

It wont ever happen sadly

Don't forget the time that the Soviet Union and China almost started a nuclear war over an island less than 1 square kilometer

Im bored.
>welcome to Sup Forums, where the trolls get trolled by trolls.

I will take it easy on you. You are confusing fission byproducts with fusion byproducts.

>read up and you won't be so retarded anymore.

rerf.jp/general/qa_e/qa12.html

Any nuclear-armed country that doesn't condemn the attack within 12-24 hours should become an enemy.

I hope you enjoy your new life in South Africa.

It's on the down-low for now. Closest it got was in 1973 and the Israeli ambassador heckled Nixon for support, saying the Sampson option was being considered to counter the Arab invasions.

i love it when brown people riot in flip flops.....

It was more of a political statement than an actual weapon. "We can build them big" is better than saying "We can build"

They're not real you dumb ass goy. Do you really think the Vatican, Israel, and Mecca can all exist for 70 years without getting nuked once? Get real. Nukes are a Jewish sci-fi invention to justify the end of nationalism.

What is the Samson Option?
>Plz spoonfeed me. I am but a child

there is a 90% change of a dirty bomb attack in the next 50 years

these dindus mean business. prepare for the enrichment. fuck, id leave SA first chance i got.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Whenever a foreign-based existential crisis hits Israel, they plan to activate the nuclear option to ensure the survival of the state.

Israels plan about how if ever came under attack it would nuke the world

Well that's fucking stupid. Just because they are fucked without us?

Lets just hope Trump is airborne if that ever happens.

don't worry air force 1 is supposedly emp resistant

Long answer
Yes
Short answer
Y

When? Nobody knows

Interesting bait. At least I assume so, because nobody could be this stupid.

> the fun part
That doesn't sound like fun at all.

Yeah, but... we have videos.

Yes, tomorrow

No i don't think i will happen again. Deterrence my friend, look it up.

No, because nukes are a hoax.

It will happen 11.1.2022
Kek wills it.