Hmm... Really makes you think

Hmm... Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4812&context=ujmm
webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ
iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/02/neanderthal-dna-affects-depression-risk-today/462345/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>same picture
>same picture
>same picture
>same picture
SEE WE'RE ALL THE SAME!
get fucked.

wtf i love brains now

Kek, though pretty sure the negro brain is actually a sheep brain.

Regardless, OP is talking shit.

>literally the same picture four times
Do people not realize this?

Just did an image search and yeah, seems similar.

For maximum cognitive dissonance, ask any person posting this

> if all brains are the same then why do transexuals "have the opposite sex brain"?
> how can you be born "with the wrong body"?

Female brain should be smaller than male and African should be smaller than European
>uncomfortable truths

Yup, but da trut b raciss n shiet

how does brain tastes like

African brains are also browner.

>Nigger brain is black
Top Kek. In any case, OP is a nigger loving faggot.

@82306731

Like could didn't even cite a source. Besides there are literally African Americans in Europe, you know, like EUROPEAN, so what are you even talking about.

P.S. There's no relation between brain size and IQ anyway.

Not true.
steve moldynuts says otherwise.

>mfw the brain named itself
AN ETERNAL GOLDEN BRAID

I'm pretty sure the one labelled negro is actually from a ram.

>thinking trannyism is a sexuality
>American education

>Hispanic as its own category

Does this guy know that there are black and white hispanics?

> Species' genetics changed over time to adapt to their environment.
> Except for humans though, that would be racist and sexist.

Are you new or what?

Wtf? How do you niggers know this?

*x files theme tune*

It looked familiar from a dissection I did in high school so I looked it up.

>He never got to play with a sheep brain in Biology class.

Why do white neets try so hard to leech off a "superior group"? Most of you faggots will never contribute anything more than posting memes on a forum no one gives a shit about.

I watched that video,he just reports the stats.he doesn't make them.
plus most people these days are hybrids anyways

indian briitbong is a bit of an oxymoron dont u think

Uhhh, just dissection we did in class hen I was in highschool. The brain seemed familiar to the sheep brain I dissected.

I tried to do a reverse search to confirm but the presentation the image was used in had no labels, it just said " here's an image of a human brain vs animal brains".

feed me your jealousy nigger

I was born in Birmingham, and my mum was too. My dad came from Mumbai, so take that how you will.

Definition of English (according to Google) and Indian are not mutually exclusive, but for what it's worth I go by English.

>implying you don't equally get off to your own tummy cum

>Sexuality is a social construct
Gender. Way to fuck it up

My power level never increased because I was searching for a way to boost my pride, just because the facts are making me worried about the future.
Honestly the easiest way I could summarize my ideology is whatever the fuck will get us to space exploration quickly, it seems to be a good measuring stick for a successful civilization.

Except it's not.

Studies have been done. Most importantly(regarding this thread), black children adopted by white parents turs out to do worse in school than their white counterparts.

Intelligense is in our genetics.
And to take it another step further; skin colour, height, eyelids and other physical parts have changed over the past 200.000-150.000 years. Why is it so far fetched that our mental abilities have changed as well?

That's the joke, you fucking idiots

Lol that's dumb af. You're wasting energy on breeding faggots that would be contempt with their skin color rather than something like education.

I don't understand how these people claim to be so scientific, and then make a wild claim like this:

>intelligence is a result of environmental factors, not genetics

I mean that is a HUGE assumption that they just accept without evidence to back it up.

>Flag

Checks out

Jewish natural selection ensured only the smartest survived.

Selection of niggers brought across to Americas were literally the specimen too dumb and inferior to avoid trouble, the ones who lost battles, got captured, etc.

Yes, niggers aren't as intelligent, but the gap between the races aren't quite as large as you'd think, and IQ distribution is a thing too.

There was literally no indication that that was a joke.

I never heard a good argument against that study, pretty telling.

However, I think people might say that being brought up by your own race is helpful, but it will probably take years before leftist even realise that and make this simple argument, the same way it usualy takes forever for them to come up with a counter argument against any of ours.
Although I think the study should be redone with white and black orphans adopted by Asian families, just to be extra sure.

Brain size has nothing to do with intelligence.

nice pick i saved

Well obviously the picture was meant to be a joke, that why I said "Kek", burgers.

People can get confused though, it happens.

So you literally thought the person thought the ram/sheep brain was a negro brain?

But thats a picture of the same brain, and youre telling me its the brains of at least three different people.

You argument seems to be based on false evidence.

Education doesn't work on stupid people.

>though pretty sure the negro brain is actually a sheep brain.

Why'd you say that then, you fucking Canadian?

Personally, I believe that there definitely is an environmental factor to black kids being raised by whites; namely that they quite clearly aren't their biological parents. I don't claim to be a psychologist but there has to be some adverse effect on that.

Also it's demonstrated that in that study, the higher the SES, the higher the IQ, SAT score, etc. It doesn't demonstrate an equal performance to whites, but it certainly does prove that environment is a factor.

that is actually pretty mind blowing when you realize it

That's insane, of course it has something to do with it, it's just not the only factor. The amount of neural connections is also important.

>plant dog seed
>grows into dog, with dog brain

>plant human seed
>grows into human, with human brain

NOT GENETIC!!!!!!!

A 20 point average in difference between white and african is massive. Go even lower towards aboriginal territory and you will see a people of which a vast section is unable to learn proper human language and reasoning.

Going from 100 to 80 IQ points is not a 20% decrease in brain power, it is much more than that which also greatly affect basic behaviour and choices.

just like height and other physical features aren't genetic?

the brain is a physical organ. all this shit comes from your parents' genetics.

>People can get confused though, it happens.

I would rather not have turn this into something that's constantly reposted, and eventually taken seriously.
I would not have said kek if wasn't a joke, so your point is still moot.

niggers are fucking disgusting

clavicles freak me the fuck out

Oh of course I am 100% with you on that, it's just some people deny the genetic aspect.

>the brain named itself, the body that carries it, the planet it lives on, and the universe it dwells in

You shouldn't have said that then. It didn't make much sense to say that.

do tall parents generally get tall kids

neurology is the brain trying to figure out how the brain is trying to figure out how the brain is trying to figure out how the brain......

philosophy is the universe becoming conscious

so by your own admission its possible that a smaller brain may have denser and more efficient connection and less space between synapses.

yea they couldnt even find pics of 4 different brains. its the same pic shown 4 times. maybe its all a lie. maybe monkeys can do nothing but lie about this at this point.

i feel bad for black people who have common sense and might be reasonably intelligent. we cant tell the difference at a glance and blacks are to dangerous at this point to give a chance

yes lanklets usually make lanklets

-manlet

Ok, I shouldn't have, or should, I don't care, this is an image board.

Thats dumb as fuck. What it should really be is whatever gets society to be fun and healthy again.

except there is no recurrency there and you are probably high

Back to where you came from

Absolutely. Crows are amazingly intelligent (but not quite on our level though) because of that reason.
But when seeing a smaller brain, it's fair to assume that it's owner is less intelligent, even if their are exceptions to that rule.

Advanced societies usually have better standards of living, and are actually able to preserve them. It's easy to make a society fun and healthy for a short while.

>Personally, I believe that...

Opinion neglected.
Included in the study(again, if I don't remember wrong, or if the study is false) was white or asian children adopted by black parents. And those children did better in school than their black counterparts.

It doesn't mean that any give white is smarter than any given black(Which is likely a counter-argument from SJW's when they mention a famous smart black guy, i-e Neil deGrasse Tyson), but it means that it is the case on an average-wise.

Was there anything to indicate otherwise? The POSTER was definitely ironic, I'm not so sure about the maker.

>people are born rocket scientists

K

Literally false. Men have more synapses and neurons than women.
scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4812&context=ujmm

Some people are born with the necessary intelligence to be a rocket scientists.

webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ

As far as the different in race...evolution and nurture. If you neglect a child said child will have a lower IQ. Lets face it black and Hispanics have a huge tendency to neglect their kids and not invest in them.

What about the argument that they might have been treated differently in school by their teachers?

Here's another image.

It's actually even more meta. The brain is aware it is a brain in a body. If you apply basic grid-based tactile simulation to the tongue of a blind person that represents things seen by a camera, and the person is aware of this, the brain sends this data to the visual cortex.

Arthur Jensen spent his entire life churning out scientific papers showing how Blacks consistently have smaller cranial capacity and a lower average count of cortical neurons.

His accepted and peer-reviewed studies have been censored from Wikipedia.

Pic related shows other similar studies.
They are all censored from Wikipedia.

White kids are told now they have privilege and should check every word or action they do. Blacks and other minority groups tend to be praised for doing nothing.

Wew.
Not everyone with physics and chemistry are sucessful rocket scientists.

That's... one of the most absurd strawman I have seen.

No, people are born with the ability to accumulate the knowledge and use it to become Rocket scientist.

For all the pride and privelege of "muh IQ" whites sure are a sad bunch with the rising rates of suicide and mental illness

Guess what IQ scores between women and men show?
iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx

The funny part about this is that blacks have slightly a different skull/brain shape than others

But it says right there that women have (roughly) more neurons.

That can also be explained by genetics. Depression is linked to neanderthal DNA which is the highest in whites and asians.
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/02/neanderthal-dna-affects-depression-risk-today/462345/

>I can't read
Density lad; that's why I included the paragraph below.

Men have larger brains than women on average.

You mean sex ed?

The argument against that is, that the study contained mulatto kids that were adopted.

Some of those mulatto kids, and the parents that adopted them were told that the kids were mulatto, other mulattoes and their adoptive parents were told that they were just black.

Whether the child and the parents thought that the kid was mulatto or black had no impact on their IQ - the IQ of both groups of mulattoes was intermediary between whites and blacks.

That graph is inaccurate. Women have a higher IQ on average, but a smaller distribution such that when you reach the higher IQ demographics they are dominated by males.

It's why we're better at hard sciences.