Are there many interracial couples in your cunt? If so, what's the common mix? What's your opinion on it?

Are there many interracial couples in your cunt? If so, what's the common mix? What's your opinion on it?

fin girl black man

It's a mad rush for every race under the sun to get a White boytoy. I'm ok with it.

North African Male / White Female
Middle Eastern Male / White Female
Sub Saharan African Male / White Female
East Asian Male / White Female
White Male / East Asian Female
Bretty bogstandard western setup

Mixed+mixed
Black+indian
Indian+white
Black+white

Most common is White male with Asian Female

White Maori is pretty normal too (Both WM MW and MM WW)

Anything else is unusual

Don't care about people fucking the natives since they're all half white already but beta whites shouldn't be allowed to brink chink women into the country

negro + fat white trash girl
negro + ghetto puerto rican
negro + mulatto
skinny white soyboy + black girl
skinny white soyboy + mulatto
skinny white soyboy + asian exchange student
skinny white soyboy + puerto rican
chad + cuban stacy
puerto rican + nerdy white girl
puerto rican + asian exchange student
asian exchange student + weeb white girl
asian exchange student + puerto rican

BLACK and based.

Swedish male and Finnish female probably, and after that probably Thai

Don't forget about the BLACK males and white women in troves! There doesnt exist a single white couple anywhere i go!

anglo man + filipino woman
german man + filipino woman
nigerian man + filipino woman

am I supposed to care at this point

>There doesnt exist a single white couple anywhere i go!
Strange, I only see white people everywhere and most of my old classmates are starting to have kids already.

nope, it's a pretty fucking rare sight and it's usually romanian + arab/turk/asian something
but again, it's very far from common

>they're all half white already
Is this actually true?

Why are there Nigerians in the Philippines?

I don't think I've ever seen an interracial couple outside of Brussels, most people stick to their races. Most interracial couples in Brussels are blacks that end up fucking Morrocan beurettes though.

TONS of WMAF
Pretty jealous desu, want a white bf too.

Caucasian man + Russian woman

Though not exactly "interracial".

>Caucasian man + Russian woman
Are those very common? Do they usually convert to Islam? I would've thought it would be Tartars desu

Yes.
Why the fuck would I care as long as they're decent people. I work in a high school and I've seen more than enough horrible couples to know that race mixing no impact on the quality of their kids. If anything, my race-mixed students seem to have far better parents on average.

>Are those very common
Yes.

>Do they usually convert to Islam
Well they don't have a label with their religion, but from what I know - no. It is not obligatory for a man to marry a muslim woman, she can be christian but you probably know about it (the term is ahl al-kitab).
Also I don't think those men are really into religion they're more into their tribalistic bullshit.

>I would've thought it would be Tartars
Tatars care less about religion, they are more nationalist than muslim, yet even some of their women (not very much ofc) date Russian men and they don't look like/act like muslims you can guess only by their name.

some schools here offered Nigerian students to study here, they mostly live around the schools that offer the scholarship, though, so it's pretty rare to see them at the really big city centers unlike europeans.

I haven't seen any. So it's not very common, I guess

My neighbor's daughter is married to some nigger (not arab etc but real lack) for some years. But this is the only real racemix couple I know, though I rarely go out.
Anyway when some nigga or other chimp who migrated here shows up on TV it turns out he got Russian wife/gf there're just not much of them (yet) here.

i've seen some
It's usually a gypsy girl marrying a romanian guy so she can get away from the gypsy lifestyle or a trash romanian girl falling for a gypsy bad boy criminal
either way the result is advantageous to the romanians

there are no full blood maori left, we've been fucking each other so long

I don't watch tv

Nobody wants to mix with gypos.

Yes. Most common visible is Thai/Finnish.

White male, Asian female very common

Or finnish guy russian girl

I miss the swede that would travel to England just to take pictures of nonwhite guys with anglo girls to shitpost on Sup Forums with

T.soyboy teacher in fitzroy in denial

Nope, more regional.

White girl brown man.

>>Caucasian man + Russian woman
Intrigued, what kind of ''caucasian'' men?

There is some guy in the /nederdraad/ who does this with dutch women. the compilation pic is actually getting pretty big

Never seen any in my life

White/Chinese
Chinese/Malay

ALL couples are interracial here
and the result is good

Outside of London, no not really.

>White/Chinese
The next generation really is fucked when all these Elliott

Pressed post accidentally

When all these Elliott Rodger kids pop out

>Chinese/Malay
why?ยบ

Latino male (me) with German male

Indian male chinese female
White male chinese female

Pajeet is popular? Interesting

Not really that common but among the christians.
Over here we have native affirmative action called bumiputera laws but if a Malay women mixed with another race regardless of religion your offspring will not get the benefit and muslim of both sex are not allowed to marry with another religion which is enforced by the state.
Only malays with chinese blood that I know usually have the same story
>Chinese persecuted by Japanese occupier and the Malay family hid them during WW2
>Chinese fleeing areas with racial fight or terrorism during communist insurgency era and given a new place to live by Malay families

Batista's father is Filipino

my aunt brought back a nigerian guy years ago,thank god my racist family doesn't like him.Anyway:

malay/anglo
malay/indoneshits
malay/chinese
malay/indian
chinese/anglo

mfw my mom almost marry an anglo but left him for some rich malay dude

Stop stealing our women you fucking wh*teoid!!!!

spanish and sudaca

>White

what's the difference

most interracial couples where white women/ black man or north-african man

Blackgium

They're a tiny minority but massively overrepresented in the media. Christmas adverts typically depict a black man and white women with a mutt family, and even the London 2012 opening ceremony used a bm/wm couple as their 'typical British family'.

The most common interracial mix in the north of England is the Pakistani/Indian man + white woman or white man + Chinese woman.

British caliphate with poos/blacks/arabs

In your dreams maybe. I've never seen a black man with a white woman. I have seen black men with mudskins tho

Would fug a Maori woman. Imagine the playfighting you could have for foreplay...

They don't mix tho

then you're blind, white women are easy here

besides beurettes, nafris manage to keep their women at least

>Paki man and white woman
I live in Bradford and have literally never seen this, the other way round maybe but even that's rare

yes you're right, they prefer to rape

Exactly

most of our sudacas are blacks or pure indians from bolivia/ecuador

Varies by region/state. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an urban/rural thing. If anything, it seems like I've seen more interracial couples in rural places, but that's probably just due to limited partner options.

What about middle easterner?

kazakh russian
korean russian
korean kazakh

not a lot honestly
usually it's poor white trash that live among immigrants

>Intrigued, what kind of ''caucasian'' men?
Some from parts of Russia (Dagestan, Chechnya etc), others from Azerbaijan, Armenia etc. Don't know why I should even explain this. Also they don't have labels with their nationality neither am I an expert who can differentiate ahmeds for you.

White female / negroid "male"
white female / Asian male
Asian female / white Chad Thundercock

It's still rare, because Pakis utterly hate us.

t. Went out with a Bengali girl who was obsessed with my BWC, but had to hide everything from her parents. My university mate had to actually run away from the county with his Pakistani gf because they would honor kill her if they found out.

This is the average Russian Caucasian man. This is why Russian women can't resist them.

Serves him for having a fucking paki gf