Wtf i hate iran now

wtf i hate iran now

>shot by Aryans

meh, could be worse

Finally,I hope this
"iran is a good secular country,dey dindu nuffin,dey love da west,its da gubmit thats keeping them down and making them radicals"

meme dies now

does India have beef with Iran?

I know you guys hate Pakistan, but what about Iran?

>meme dies now

> POO IN LOO

I'm surprised it was an Iranian.

Those I've met are usually good people

No,Iran is bro tier to us
They give us cheap oil
They are very flexible when it comes to payments
We are developing ports and oil pipelines with them,we both hate Pakistan,Iran because Pakistan is basically mercenary for the Saudis.

But Muslims are Muslims,I hate them

2bh, me too

Iranians here are usually well educated and quite secular

But I think that guy had some other issues (he mentioned he was in therapy and got bullied or something), so he probably was a /r9k/ type of autist with various psychological problems and then radicalized himself online for ISIS (which is ironic because aren't Iranians one of the biggest enemies of ISIS?) and that's the result of it.

Why would anyone like Iran, ever?

NEVER, iranians are bro tier, its those german muslims that forced him to do it!

I hate Muslims too but I find that Shia are at least tolerable.

Liberals like to act like it's just Sunnis or Saudis causing trouble. Well there goes that. It turns out all Muslims are trouble.

Lel I'm Persian way different bros

Well, they were. Then the Iranian revolution happened.

its not the fact that they are shia.
Its that they are national muslims.
meaning they dont care about islam in other nations

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot

>yugoslavia breaks up because countries wanted to fuck off from an economically failing federation
>FUCKING ISLAM
literally your entire national identity

Iranians are the only good muslim in all the ME region.
This episode won't change my opinion especially if you consider the fact that this prick has been raised in muslim Germany.

>tfw there is an Iranian family living in my street

the father is a dentist and the family seems pretty much secular (I'm not sure if they even identify as muslims 2bh)....s-should I be scared?

the son is like 12/13/14 right, so t-the clock might be already ticking....

>Bro tier true aryans strike again!
>Wtf I love Iran now

Iranians are true Aryans sorry nigger

aryan union with iran when?

Yes. Because one deranged Iranian killed some Germans you should be scared of every Iranian, especially the ones on your street.

shooter guys name is ali sonboly

That's an anagram of Libya Loons.

why dont we hear about Iranian Germans shooting people in Iran

Probably because they don't exist over there

Iran is the biggest sponsor of terror. They are just more sophisticated at hiding their tracks.

Sounds pretty good,even though I don't like them we could do with an Aryan union

hahahaha no you aren't, there is no such thing as a persian race anymore

wait for it, I think they will be in something called tornados or eurofighters, just wait year or 2, they will be there

Yea bud the iranians I know are beyond secular and are anti islam. I guess they're on my hate list now too. Damn shame.

Are the liberal fags on Twitter having a meltdown?

>biggest sponsor of terror

Only terror against Israel.

this.

Edgelords love Iran because they hate America.

Iran was know as Persia Prior to 1935 because of Nazi Germany and Iran/Persia having extremely good relationship. Btw Iran is known as home of the Aryan

>See flag
Yeah, right

Was it terrorism related or just some autist? Iranian turning towards ISIS makes no fucking sense

War ja klar, dass die Hetze hier wieder los geht. Laut eigener Aussage hier geboren und aufgewachsen, laut Livestream weit über 2 Jahre in München lebend und für euch rechtsgesinnte Menschen immer noch nicht "deutsch" genug, dass sowieso erst mal auf jeden Fall der Islam und die Flüchtlingspolitik und sowieso Merkel Schuld ist. Ihr solltet euch schämen, alle.

Probably just a confused autist looking to cling to anything to make his beta life have meaning.

it was Elliot Rodgerzadeh, the Supreme Kuffar

meaning it was just r9k with a new shade of skintone and more hair

Time to update the chart?

Probably frustrated autist neet. But still it makes no sense why would you be frustrated for being a neet when you're 18. You have a whole life ahead.

I think maybe mental issues were the culprit.

It's weird how the police hasn't found out yet much about his background: any family, relatives. wtf was he doing in Germany? When did he get there?

That's probably what they are investigating right now. But all they have is a dead body and it's late night. They can't know on doors of any doctors this guy may have been seeing until tomorrow.

damn looks like I'm an #OmanFan now

*they can't go knocking on doors

Yes, they are literal Aryans, but not Aryans in the relatively new Adolf Hitler/Nationalist sense of the word.

He probably was bullied hard. Never heard about school shootings?

The shooting wasn't in the name of Islam though.

>But still it makes no sense why would you be frustrated for being a neet when you're 18. You have a whole life ahead.
Fuck you normie you dont know this life.

Probably befriended sunni arabs in school and eventually "became" sunni.

some other kraut in another thread posted about him being heavily bullied and he was on medication and shit

So they are really going with the "lone gunman" again?

>shooters in McDonalds and park deck video wear shirts with different logos

>Many eye witnesses report a shooter with "red backpack", no red backpack visible in either video

>Many eye witnesses report, that one shooter was dressed as Santa Claus, costume just disappeared along the way never to be seen again.

>Many eye witnesses reported shooter with long riffle and hearing rapid fire, alleged shooter only had a handgun

>gercucks in charge of indentifying gun noise

What is Merkel trying to cover up?

Praise Ahura Mazda

What Iran has done is very bad, in fact, I'd go so far as to say that it is not good. It's quite terrible actually, it's bad and we have to do something about it. I love Iran, great people, but what they've done, it's terrible. A disgrace. Iran must be held accountable, we can't allow them to take advantage of us like this. We're losing, and I'm going to stop that.

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory,&

A FUCKIN POO

>hindu
>cancer
Choose one.

Yup the original Persian Teachings till the fucking Arab nation attacked.... Islam is a dangerous religion that forces everyone to conform or get their heads cut off

It's gonna happen again, soon. Ayatollah supports are either rural or dead.

THIS WAS NOT A RELIGIOUSLY MOTIVATED ATTACK AND HE WAS GOING AFTER TURKS.
BASED IRANIANBRO TRYING TO EXTERMINATE SOME ROACHES

>checks flag
Whatever you say kike

fuckk of shlomo i hate all mudslims

>no red backpack visible in either video

blind or something?
he had a red backpack in the mcdonalds video

Iran has Sunni's too. Killing of innocents is mainly a Sunni thing, not Shia. We'll have to wait and see but I'm banking on an Iranian Sunni doing this.

If he's a Shia, he is almost undoubtedly a lone wolf, the Shia usually just listen to whatever Iran tells them and usually they target government and military.

I know two Iranians not prone to depression, one I'd even call a friend. Good people from my experiences.

>theocratic shithole
>country has been raped by all of its neighbors and various other parts of the world
>mostly assimilated into arab culture
Joos should have nuked that shithole years ago, together with the Saudis.

Another antidepressant induced shooting.

Hindu
Ez pick

just stop it pajeet

Ok Moshi

iran is a meme tier country that pretends to be secular but is islamic underneath the cover of secularism
real shitty if you ask me

good shit noone asked you

>that pretends to be secular
It's literally a fucking theocracy.

>iran is a meme tier country that pretends to be secular

You've got to be joking?
The country is literally called officially
>Islamic Republic of Iran

>Hudud statutes grant different punishments to Muslims and non-Muslims for the same crime. In the case of adultery, for example, a Muslim man who is convicted of committing adultery with a Muslim woman receives 100 lashes; the sentence for a non-Muslim man convicted of adultery with a Muslim woman is death.

It's not even like Iranians fooled you, they're not pretending to be secular. You just brainwashed yourself.