My college professor just emailed all of the students this picture...

My college professor just emailed all of the students this picture. He's a middle aged white man who always wears sandals and shorts and is married to a nigger.

>(((white)))
Give screenshot of email to prove it

Don't wipe your servers clean just yet. Show us the proof from the prof.

>married to a nigger
Why would anyone do this to themselves, especially someone who isn't at the bottom of society and has other options?

Why do american college professor even e-mail their students? Just that sounds strange to me, i have never even known the emails of any of my teachers

Uh, racist and sexist much?

imo reply that the image speaks for all of america's working class, and that a vote for trump is a vote for unity of the american people. all races must unite ONCE AND FOR ALL and vote for democratic overturn of the race-baiting system that is keeping them down

for the sake of the entire world its our responsibility to finally put racism behind us ONCE AND FOR ALL.

where do you go to school?

To be fair, a black chick is the least likely to betray or cheat on you

>be king

You have slaves

>brag about being King

>YO SLAVERY ONLY HAPPENED TO US

Is logic that hard?

Egytptians weren't negroes. Almost all American negroes come from the Bantu peoples, who are found in the South of Africa.

Egyptians have nothing to do with american niggers

>Egyptians
>Monarchy
They weren't even kangs why do they keep saying they where kangs?

Final exam coming up. A 4 page research paper on discrimination in the US. He's been emailing sources to help us get started.

To a shitty community college in Southern California. Imperial Valley College.

I move every single one of his emails to the trash ever since he called me a bigot. He sent a pic asking if white privilege was real or not and I responded no. He's a total dick to me now in class and for some reason he sent me the OP pic twice. That's the only reason I actually read it, and then I moved it to the trash

>1post by this ID

I know you inbred fucks are retarded but cmon

It's how the vast majority of american college professors communicate with students

all students are given a .edu e-mail address on the school's servers

Nice filename

Is your professor telling blacks to go back to Africa?

Good niggers are great musicians, hard workers, independent and keep to their own kind. Today's nigger has been spoiled by welfare and Obamaphones.

WE

OP here. A fellow student told me that his FB feed is literally all Occupy Democrats and Huffington Post. Apparently he's a huge feminazi.

WUZ

Plant a bomb to that fucker's desk or something

I want to marry a nigger, Sup Forums.

KANGZ

Good luck with that

this is deep

>He's a middle aged white man who always wears sandals and shorts and is married to a nigger.
Jews aren't white

You should forward that email that to his department head

>(((sources)))

just reply with the genetic makeup of king tut.
all theres scrolls which explain the celtic orgins of the nobility (heirs of the gods, red and blonde hair)
and explain to him that Osiris is Odin, freya is isis etc.

You've never dated a black chick.

And only if you're white. Probably because the best black women end up getting married to white men. I don't have numbers on that, but my bets are there.

they could never have been kings, because their kings all traded them away to us in return for mirrors and beads

illogical negros ffs

Then why does it have a Sup Forums unix timestamp?

The thing about these, is that even if it were true, then that means you lost somewhere along the way.

To get it back, you're gonna have to win. Nobody's gonna hand you their throne you fucking idiots. If you want it so bad, millions and millions of people are going to have to die for it.

Do you want that?

If so, do you really think you would win?

Don't press your luck, in reality, you've got it pretty damn good here right now.

Have a link to those sources?

You can't jigaboos.

You have the mark of Cain.

You murdered and have the body of a murderer.

You killed your brother.

What's funny is negrifying the dimensions of Tutankhamen's death mask makes it look like somebody else.

That throne isn't yours.

Somebody else made that.

The worst part is that I'm not even white. He assumed I was but I don't blame him because I have pale skin, hazel eyes and blonde hair. I gave an oral presentation about Mexico since I am of Mexican descent. I said how I'm American first because I live here, I love it here and I'm gonna die here. The asshole literally interrupted my speech to say I should be proud of my heritage.

>mfw I live in a border town and fucking hate illegals
>mfw All these dumbass Mexicans in my city do is talk shit about the US yet are on fucking welfare
>mfw I'm not proud of my heritage because Mexico sucks and is now pretty much a contaminated drug lab.

WE WUZ GODZ N SHIIIEEEETTTTTT

Email your professor back OP
>Tell him that you're Jewish and that the ancient egyptians enslaved your people and forced them to build the pyramids
>Claim that if ancient egyptians were black then black people owe you for slavery.
Post his response here

I always wonder why niggers like the idea of kangs so much. By accepting that as a truth they are implying their defeat by the hand of the white man

>American "education"

Unless you are marked anonymously, you are failing this unit

Fucking this.

>Gods loosing to a bunch of humans
WEW

Tell him to fuck off with that fake ass afro centric Kangscience nonsense

> oh shit someone called me on my bullshit
> I u-uh have this policy, you see

Congrats on the bait thread.

WRONG. (((Maury Povich))) makes a living off nigresses coming to his show and humiliating themselves by being exposed as turbosluts with multiple baby daddies. The funny thing is that most of the time, the dindu they invite on the show is "not the father"/not the 'baby daddy', furthering their humiliation and essentially tagging them as 'thots' so other dindus would seek them out for a pump-and-dump and the nigresses get more of the same "I dunno who da babby daddy is!"

Nope

Most African-Americans are Mande, Kwa, and Volta-Niger

Not Bantu

>from gods and kings

But there was only one king at a time. Most of our ancestors were just scrubbing the floors in his palace or fighting in his wars.

Trashed emails are recoverable.

We wuz kangs on suicide watch.

'N

Like it matters at this point

saying post by this ID is useless if the thread only has like 5 replies. you're meant to say that if the thread is huge, like 300 replies and OP has never replied to anyone else.

send this pic as a counterpoint

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory,@

Feel free to believe whatever you want

You're underage

I don't know man. I had a friend I always thought was smart. He ended up dating a nigress for the last few years. All he says is "jungle fever" and "dat ass"

DO THIS.

>OP here
this is Sup Forums lad, we're civilized people, we have post IDs

They don't understand.

Thier mind throttles.

Genetics.

God.

The system of nature. And we are in that time where god and kings, great kings now dead are mocked.

a liberal thinking gods existed?

top mother fucking kek mate

They shout "No gods, no kings.".

Pretty much me. Fuck Mexico and the whiny cunts that think they're entitled to be here because muh aztlan. The wall can't come soon enough.

Professors shouldn't be emailing students anything.

Blacks were slaved in Egypt too, any other 'history' was fabricated for an agenda

You're white. You're part of the white race and we need to save you.

The problem with America is that it has become a nigger state. Just like Brazil. Hmmpf.

NO GODS OR KINGS
ONLY MAN

>college professor
are you actually surprised or something?

If he really did send that unless you're willing to take an F in the course don't challenge him.
Community college are the worst because they're not only cucks but bitter because they aren't teaching at a university.
Bite your tongue.

If you're that white you're spanish dude.

I'll be playing that game soon. I've been holding out for an HD release for a long time.

1 is ok but relies too much on story
2 is better gameplay wise but has a rushed story and stupid level design
Infinity is just outright shit. Decent ost and waifu bait though