Help me redpill these people Sup Forums pic related

Help me redpill these people Sup Forums pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/by-the-numbers-how-we-did-the-statistics.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AlDp96RIDus
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/09/flashback-president-jimmy-carter-banned-iranians-u-s/
m.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4r2yxs/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

I remember you from the other night. you have retarded friends and nobody can help you with that.

Send 1 message:
"Either think for yourself, or stop speaking about things you don't understand."

Here's where I am

You know what? I'm gonna help you out because I've tried to find some help with this several times and never got someone to throw me a bone. I'll try to find some sources I used when I did it. Try to keep the thread bumped for a bit.

just say "good"

Talk to them about Islam, the ideology and tell them how bad it is. Point out how Muhammad would be called a terrorist today.

Tell them about how Hillary was friends with Robert Byrd and of her lies and challenge them to tell you why he's racist.

Tell them to use their own brain and honestly give some reasons why they think "he's racist"

First thing you are going to want to do is bookmark these two videos. Say what you will about Stefan, these videos are very well done and sourced out for you already.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM

Any time you come to a common talking point against Trump chances are he covers it. Just check the video descriptions to find the time.

Again

They could point out all the times christian have kill. You can even go as far as to use a few African guerrilla fighters that claim to be christian. Then OP will say something dumb like well those aren't real christian and they will say that terrorist aren't real Muslims. In order to beat this people you have to talk in a super vague way.

Tell him that islamophobia is a term used by those who want to silence dissent or difference of opinion on the subject of Islam.

Say that Islam is an ideology, an intolerant ideology full of hatred and violence. Talk about the Hadiths, the Surah and the Quran. Tell them that Muhammad(the Prophet) was called Allahs perfect example and that every Muslim is to act like him. His actions resemble that of ISIS or the jihadists. He is the perfect Muslim and the jihadists are fully practicing Islam.

Actually say this

Maybe lose the sarcastic attitude and try to explain your reasoning in a polite manner.

Wow spot on man but I said we don't get mass killings from them either.

Christians never killed FOR their religion, nor does the religion move people to kill people.

Jesus was also tolerant, loving and peaceful whereas Muhammad was a barbarian, warlord and rapist/pedophile.

>which is intolerable

What did he mean by this?

If they mention the Crusades, say that the Crusades were in defense of the Islamic Conquests which had already conquered North Africa and the Middle East.

Tell them, the religion of Christianity does not drive or promote these killings. Nor does Jesus the Prophet.

But the ideology of Islam does and the Prophet of Islam does promote jihad and violence.

not your personal army

Next step is to figure out if the believe in white privilege and that sort of nonsense. If they do you must come to terms with the fact that information coming from white people is automatically taken with a grain of salt (if not a heap of it).

If this is the case you gotta hit them with info from POC. I found this video to help with the >#notallmuslim
arguments
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
this next link is to the condensed PEW research the video uses
clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/by-the-numbers-how-we-did-the-statistics.pdf

Tell them that because they know Muslims, it does not matter, because the PERFECT Muslim is Muhammed and every Muslim must be like Muhammad.

Also mention a practise called taqiyya which is what Muslims use to befriend the unbeliever or the kaffir. They may be friendly, but not truly their friends.

You're an idiot. You're not going to convince these people. First of all, it's 2 on 1. It's hard enough to convince people 1 on 1 and you're not exactly the persuasive type. It's better to just bow out and pull a "really makes me think".

Islam isn't a race nor is Mexico
And he had a lot of minorites working in his businesses.

Recommend to them to watch Stefan Molyneux and Bill Warner

Watch this video to shut them down about Islamophobia. It is nearly HALF of the muslim population that holds beliefs that are simply incompatible with western ideals. This is rarely ever brought up. Instead its always spoken about as though its this incredibly small minority

If putting gun owners on a list is a good idea, why is putting all muslim immigrants on one bad?

"hurr durr not all muslims"

Look at the last year of attacks alone, and say that again with a straight face.

Tell them Obama and Carter both banned Muslim immigration in a time of crisis. Worked for me.

Sauce?

Thomas Sotomayor is a good person to fall back on when you start getting into arguments about blacks vs whites. You are gonna have to go through his channel to find where he brings up specific crime stats, I'm not sure which ones he does it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlDp96RIDus

Tell them how Islam is not a religion, but a political ideology that seeks to subjugate the whole world. Tell them that everywhere Islam has gone it has eventually conquered. It fought Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists. It made the Zoroastrians nearly extinct.

Tell them that the word Islam means submission.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/09/flashback-president-jimmy-carter-banned-iranians-u-s/

The move to ban foreign immigration from a particular region is not unprecedented and is within the rights of the president to do so.

Now I'm here this is chaos

The last tip I can give you is after you start catching the flat footed, go on the offense and hit them with the policies trump has that you support him for. That's really the most important part because that's where you start giving them reason to support him as well.

What the duck did you say. Just ask them "how is he a racist?" And watch as they don't prove shit.

You look so retarded holy shit

Oh yeah, this is probably a good spot to drop this and sort out how to fight against at least some of these points

m.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4r2yxs/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/

Tell them loads of shit about islam, and why nationalism is important. Establish a solid ground of fascism, defend his actions, and sail right on through. Good luck! Debating libbies is very fun. You can also find holes in I their arguments.

>literal food analogies
Fucking hilarious how behind the curve these folks are

Define "race". Are they talking about blacks and whites? Or still talking about Muslims and Mexicans?

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

Oops meant to post this

I did say that then they got there without proving he's a racist