Same.
Did it fuck our minds?

Toy Story ripped off this movie.

ITS A B MOVIE
ITS A B MOVIE SHOW

Best Disney soundtrack or at the very least the most underrated
TIME FLIES BY IN THE CITY OF LIGHT
TIME STANDS STILL IN THE COUNTRY
apparently as a kid I would always hide or leave the room during the AC unit's meltdown. Kirby best appliance.

Plus that toaster went to Mars

Kino

I don't see what was so brave about him. Not like he came out as a fag or anything.

probably. i just really liked the songs and thought the radio was funny.

That movie scared me as a kid. Didn't the vacuum kill itself by sucking up its cord or some shit?

Pretty sure it's racist.

Toaster = Facebook
Blanket = Tumblr
Lamp = Twitter
Radio = Reddit
Kirby = Sup Forums

RUN

would drive gen z kiddies to suicide

as a kid, I remember watching this and rover dangerfield

I loved it as a kid.

I think it triggered my tendency to hoard.
I used to personify my bedroom furniture and talk to them.
I remember bursting into tears when my parents threw away some old curtains once.
They would have to throw my old stuff away/replace them when I wasn't around to argue with them.

Luckily I also have a strong dislike of clutter so now I just have to strongly deny any thoughts that my random broken junk is alive and has emotions so I can throw them away and pretend to be a normal person.

hes brave

underrated movie. top 3 disney

This and the Aristrocats were the shit. Thanks for making me feel old OP :'(

he's little

between this movie and toy story, it's amazing I can throw anything away.

>the appliances have been isolated for so long they hallucinate their master returning home every time a car passes.

also they still think of the master still as a 7 year old kid when he's actually a young adult/college student. Which leads to the question. Why did masters family still own a vacation property that they never visited for over 10 years?

>ac committing suicide
>flower committing suicide
>all of the forest
>toasters clown and fork murder dream
>waterfall drowning and vacuums attempted suicide
>everyone sinking into the mud
>repair shop appliance torture room
>broken appliance song with the shadows and wires
>that fucking crane magnet and car crusher
This movie was straight up nightmare inducing

They rich nigga rich as fuck did you see that apartment and those high tech appliances?
MORE MORE MORE
EVERYTHING YOU WANTED AND MORE

if they were rich you think they'd have the insight to at least capitalize on the property by renting it out from time to time

Fuck I blanked out like all those scenes. Now I remember them again. How the fuck didn't I have eternal nightmares as a kid after watching that? It's fucking scary thinking about those scenes right now.

What the fuck was even the theme of that fucking movie? It's so fucking dark and depressing....

You forgot a car committing suicide :^)

True friendship can endure any hardship?
Good things come to those who wait?
Fuck if I know dude. Great movie though. As many dark things that there are it's surprisingly upbeat and positive throughout. Songs obviously help a lot.

it was about dealing with one's fear of becoming obsolete and accepting the ever changing world. coping with death/loss and finding courage in the face of adversity. the master also loved and cherished his old appliances despite them being outdated compared to his newer ones. so there's a moral lesson about looking past superficial features "true beauty is one the inside" as well.

Don't worry friends. I'm sure the CGI/live action remake will have a much lighter tone and be more kid-friendly!

screenrant.com/brave-little-toaster-live-action-remake/

Jesus...

THis movie gave me a pack rat tendency because I projected feelings onto all my stuff

>2012

Think god this didn't happen

spooky as fuck as a kid, especially the musical part in the junkyard, and that damn crane magnet

lost my virginity to this movie later

Reddit The Movie

How old were you and him?

Cast it
>toaster
Alison Brie
>blankie
Michael Cera
>lamp
DJ Qualls
>radio
Bruce Campbell