/balt/

Cannot believe people are this retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPq1Hrh5ZnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they choose the worst one
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
Fuck this country

Are you implying there is another Lithuanian who would read your posts here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh but there is

hot image

how is the life /balt/?

yes
stuck with majority of the population being retards

Whats wrong lil lithu?
Why are you so mad bra?

Back from selling counterfeit watches. How is everyone?

I-Is Swiss user here?

people choose a fucking hill over our national symbol
majority of people in this country are brain dead

Repression and chocolates.

more people voted for Vytis but because commission voted for the hill now we will have a fucking hill :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

can't wait for that hill to get destroyed by rain and people and some retard to break his neck by trying to do a flip :DDDDDDDDDD

and so the so never ending tragic end for Lithuania continues
The circus left but the clowns stayed
Continue the money laundering for another years to come by trying to build it and restoring it every time it gets destroyed

The 1940's were the end for Lithuania I don't know where I am but it ain't Lithuania

artificial nations need artificial memorials

Would a tourist go to a country which has:
a hill to take a picture
To a knight on a horse to take a picture

Belarusians can have Vytis
We will be okay with a bunch of hills
Demolish Trakai castle or even better give it to belarusians and make a hill there right now lmao

>Lets build a memorial for partisans
>Boy I wonder what did they all fight for?
>I know! A hill!

hills can be strategically important desu

i am full of anger
how was your dinner?

I went down to the store and bought a pre-cooked chicken and ate that with some crackers. I only ate both legs so I put the rest the fridge.

you do realize that we already have one of these kinda "memorials"
they are using it to launder money nothing more and some libtards are praising it
now its the biggest joke of the entire century

How to launder money 101
>Best if costs a lot
>Best if its big and requires lots of architectural work
>Best if made of many parts

God what a shitty country

Testing what flag I have while on the boat to Helsinki :3

sounds yummy desu

2hours till lunch here

I'm gonna sleep now desu. Sweet dreams :3

good night
s..see you later p..promise

How do I learn lithuanian?

where are all the cute posters?

started bullying an estonian girl over the internet

she gets really triggered when i call her finnish

feels good man

What a bully.

she unironically loves it, women love being insulted for some reason

do you have suicidal thoughts?

>Polish president visiting Lithuania
What will happen?
riots quite possibly
Pooles fuck off

Fortify Vilnius

youtube.com/watch?v=jPq1Hrh5ZnU
YES YES YES

YES
AH

>2018年1月12

I wonder how much this thing gonna cost

Wilno everyone

Many many millions
stop bullying

blemba jau 3 dienas čenas neveikia

>Wilno
>Gowno
>Shitpeda

>Many many millions
fuggin insane
>stop bullying
What if I'm gonna say no?

Vakar išvis neveikė
Tell me one problem that Memelland has
>What if I'm gonna say no?
better look out then in a street boy

Shitpeda sounds stupid come up with a better name.

>better look out then in a street boy
Oh no now I'm really really scared, don't hurt me

>Oh no now I'm really really scared, don't hurt me
Get on your knees and woof like a dog and maybe then I won't hurt you

nah that is waaaay too degrading in that case I choose getting hit in the face

>hit in the face
I wouldn't punch you in the face I'd push you under upcoming bus wheels

matyt adminas visai jau bybį dėjęs

Oh that is very kind of you. Instant death no pain

Laikas prikelti A-Chan...
I doubt that it would be instant death you might survive and be a forever living in a hospital bed as a vegetable

>I doubt that it would be instant death you might survive and be a forever living in a hospital bed as a vegetable
Oh no as I would fall I would quickly adjust my head that it would land where the wheels are going and it would crush my skull

>I would quickly adjust my head that it would land where the wheels are going and it would crush my skull
So you want to die? Cool

No I don't want to die and I never wanted to die
but it would be better be dead than a vegetable

But what if in the future they would find you a replacement for your body?

You mean head transfer to the other body? hmm that would be weird, very very very weird to be in some strangers body. To have some others humans organ is ok but having a whole body is fucking strange. My dick wouldn't be my dick anymore kek

>You mean head transfer to the other body?
Or even an anime world in a computer that would be pretty cool
>To have some others humans organ is ok but having a whole body is fucking strange. My dick wouldn't be my dick anymore kek
What if they transplanted your dick to the other body?

>Or even an anime world in a computer that would be pretty cool
Yeah it would be cool, but who knows how many years we will need to wait for that
>What if they transplanted your dick to the other body?
Echh still the whole body wouldn't be mine and I bet it would feel very strange and I don't know if I could feel comfortable in it. I would rather be a cyborg or something heh

>Yeah it would be cool, but who knows how many years we will need to wait for that
I mean VR already exists and pretty sure that its possible to set it up so that only your head controls it that wouldn't be too bad would it?
>Echh still the whole body wouldn't be mine and I bet it would feel very strange and I don't know if I could feel comfortable in it. I would rather be a cyborg or something heh
I never said that it would be another person's body anyways you just assumed that, I thought that it would just be a robot body just with a skin hiding all that
so you would be okay with that?

Cocks...

B

>I mean VR already exists and pretty sure that its possible to set it up so that only your head controls it that wouldn't be too bad would it?
Yeah I guess, but I would just be a dead weight in real life who wouldn't be able to do practically nothing, not even taking a dump or washing myself. Absolute cancer
>I never said that it would be another person's body anyways you just assumed that, I thought that it would just be a robot body just with a skin hiding all that
so you would be okay with that?
Now I think that I would be ok with it, but it is pretty hard to predict what I would actually think in that particular situation maybe I would still wouldn't be happy

>Yeah I guess, but I would just be a dead weight in real life who wouldn't be able to do practically nothing, not even taking a dump or washing myself. Absolute cancer
So you don't want to feel like a useless weight for other people? What if they could just plant your brain there and throw away the body?
>Now I think that I would be ok with it, but it is pretty hard to predict what I would actually think in that particular situation maybe I would still wouldn't be happy
Pretty weird imo I would do anything to survive and not die fuck the body the brain and all of your stored memories is what makes you, you not other stuff like a body people in general are already like machines in a way that can replace their parts its that we can't replace the most important parts of ourselves that makes us die we can replace a heart with another persons heart but we can't replace it with an artificial heart because we yet don't know how to do it and once we achieve that it will be good it will mean that we will able to extend our lives for many many years

A weapon to surpass metal gear

>So you don't want to feel like a useless weight for other people? What if they could just plant your brain there and throw away the body?
You mean I would just live in virtual reality? and I wouldn't see the real world anymore?
kek that is some matrix stuff over here, but I guess that would be better. In virtual world I would be able to do everything that I wouldn't be able to do in real life. So abandoning real life would seem like a good option.
>Pretty weird imo I would do anything to survive and not die fuck the body the brain and all of your stored memories is what makes you, you not other stuff like a body people in general are already like machines in a way that can replace their parts its that we can't replace the most important parts of ourselves that makes us die we can replace a heart with another persons heart but we can't replace it with an artificial heart because we yet don't know how to do it and once we achieve that it will be good it will mean that we will able to extend our lives for many many years
Yeah what you are saying is true. The mind is what matters and not the shell. Maybe if I could move and do practically same that I was able to do with a normal body then I guess I would be ok with it.
But being a vegetable for your whole life that would suck and I would rather be dead.

>You mean I would just live in virtual reality? and I wouldn't see the real world anymore?
Yes
>kek that is some matrix stuff over here, but I guess that would be better. In virtual world I would be able to do everything that I wouldn't be able to do in real life. So abandoning real life would seem like a good option.
What kind of world would you choose?
>But being a vegetable for your whole life that would suck and I would rather be dead.
True but aren't you scared of there not being nothing after your death?

>say cheese
cheese *toooksht*

Can she be mai waifu?

E

Rin is mine FUCK OFF

>What kind of world would you choose?
Like I have said before. World with superpowers and I would have a harem of like 3 anime girls. Basically paradise
>True but aren't you scared of there not being nothing after your death?
Yeah that is kind of scary, but if nothing exist after death then we wouldn't even notice anything. We wouldn't be conscious about ourselves anymore

bit by bit we build the world

>3 anime girls
Which ones?
>Basically paradise
Haha same
>We wouldn't be conscious about ourselves anymore
Isn't that's the scariest part?

take the blue pill

nepanimaju

Cocks...

bit gay

>Which ones?
Mizore Shirayuki, Horo and for the third one I would need to think for a bit to choose it
>Isn't that's the scariest part?
probably it is and only the living humans would remember us

B

E

*blocks your path*
let me show you teh truth

>Mizore Shirayuki, Horo
Those are good choices nice

Ass or boobs? what is your choice

Thanks what girls would you choose to be in your paradise?(probably Rin, crab, saber)

I am serious... and don't call me Shirley

Ass, it's really the waist-to-hip ratio that counts.

hmm nice choice

If only 3? Rin,Hanekawa and Saber probably
Crab would be on the extended list along side Yukino

I see. All of them are pretty, but it is pretty hard to find ugly anime girls heh

>but it is pretty hard to find ugly anime girls heh
very true