Let the game begin

Let the game begin

Attached: IMG-20180318-WA0129.jpg (720x1280, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paninistickeralbum.fifa.com
brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2018/03/15/deportes/1521152323_216846.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

y tho?

dude if thats yours, open 1 pack and show it on Sup Forums at least, here album is coming 28th of march

lucky bastard. I've been to 3 Walgreens and nothing.

Its set to march 22. Hopefully here they stick with that date

Attached: IMG-20180318-WA0170.jpg (720x1280, 119K)

how does this work? is it just like trading cards but instead stickers? do you have to go buy individual packs to try to complete your set?

yes and also swaps with your mates, if you have any, which you don't but if you did, except they won't have any because somehow its unacceptable to collect after the age of 12.

Leckie looks like Bürki

Pretty much this. You buy packs, put the stickers on the book and trade with other ppl until you complete it. Of course that some of them worth more than others, which would increase the trade ratio (I've seen even a 5:1 ratio for Nerman in 2014).

>stickers
>not trading cards
Will soccerfags ever learn? I have seen some here with Pulisic on front but never gotten them. But they are probably better than this lmao.

>cleaning room last week
>found about 60 Euro 2004 & 30 WC 2006 unused stickers

Attached: 1297523330170.png (760x752, 481K)

Unironically, not trying to take the piss but how come you guys are still into this? Especially seems more prevalent with third worlders.

Used to collect them when I was a kid but that's it

not a pack that is just 6 stickers that you get for free with album

It's good because it's cheap.

Where's the online version guys?

We have a strong culture here around this. Usually people born in the early 90s like me buy this shit because it's cool and everyone does it. Even I met a few chicks on the trading points here in Rio de Janeiro.

Found it: paninistickeralbum.fifa.com

dont remind me i actually did this for the euro 2008? iirr

buy trading cards you fags

Not really that cheap anymore, 2 delícias for a single pack with 5 stickers is quite steep. Literally doubled the price from 2014.

The official player list isn't even out.
How do they know who is in each team?

They don't, it's almost random.

they dont care they always release it in march and their squads are predictions based on who played the qualifiers most and who played in most recent matches, they just want to finish everything fast so they can milk the money

They pick the most likely ones to be there, but there's always players with stickers that aren't in the world cup.

Fuck off mutts.

Trading cards are for fucking autists.

Panini stickers are God tier

Attached: america into the trash.webm (480x360, 761K)

But if you have trading cards is there an album?

also couple of stadium stickers are literally picture made in photoshop, cause half of stadiums are not done yet

dammit, i love jeremy

pls gib codes

Looks like candoms.
Now I really need ronaldo themed candom

HAVENICEWC18
COKEBESTGOAL
2018COOLGAME
FIFACOCACOLA
COKEFAIRPLAY
FOOTBALLLOVE
2018COKEGAME
FIFAFOOTBALL
GIFTCODE2018

I bought one. Thanks Walgreens I can always count on you.

They usually get the caps from the qualifiers. But there are cases where they replace a few stickers after the lineups are ready and someone doesn't make it to the cup. So, it's not unusual to see two stickers from different players with the same number.

it comes on the 22th over here. 4 more days bros.

He loves America really.

Did wc 2006 2010 2014 and euro 2012, this time i am too old and its expensive but a part of me still wants

>too old

how insecure can you get? 50 year olds here do this for the collection and love for the sport

SE JOGA, AMIGO LUSITANO!

If any friend of yours question, say that you're doing it for a cousin/brother...

same i know i shouldnt but it brings back good memories

Tfw I recently lost my '98 album in a fire

It's just collecting stickers. For stuff like this you're never really "too old". At least in my opinion. It's understandable if you don't do it because of the price, though.

how much does it cost over there in the third world?

Here the pack with 5 stickers is 2 reais (0.60 USD).

It hasn't released yet, so I don't know.

Join the Sup Forums team
Team name: Sup Forums
Password: lel

Americans don't know about the golden age of collecting stickers. They didn't have a real childhood

>cunt
>did somebody here finish one of these albums?

Flag
Yes. Ca 15,16

>If you don't get a single duplicate ever you still need 137 packs for a full album

I think I'm skipping this time, not really willing to drop over R$300 for this.

I still have my album from when Blackburn won the league. This was my first album. I was too young to even remember collecting them. My dad would bring me home 2 packets from work every day. Good times.

Attached: bburn.jpg (4208x2368, 2.76M)

You do know that you only need about 60% of this, because the other 40% can be obtained by trading, statistically speaking

I said if you never get any duplicate.The album has 682 stickers, 137 packs is the bare minimum unless someone just gives you stickers.

>all those british+irish names

I stole a whole box of stickers, with 100 packs or so in, makes it much easier

Era 1 real na ultima copa. Que inflação é essa??
Panini filha da puta

And I'm saying that statistically speaking, as soon as you get 410 stickers, you don't need to buy anymore since you could trade all the repeated stickers to fill the remaining ones, which would bring it down to the minimum of 170 reais.

Shit man, that was my first too. I think it's in the loft at my mum and dad's house, will definitely have a look for it next time I go home. I remember going to the G-Mex in Manchester to get all the swaps to complete it at the end of the season. Also went to Elland Road for the swap shop one year too.

Eu ganhei o álbum no jornal, mas é muito caro manter esse hobbie. Mais de 600 figurinhas pra colar no album, vai se foder

brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2018/03/15/deportes/1521152323_216846.html

tl:dr: muh dollar

fugg, i want to buy this stuff but its been so long since I've collected, how much do these cost here usually?

Cards>fucking stickers

Imagine the prices when we get the 48 teams WC and end up with a 1000+ stickers album.

>mfw already blew a hundred USD on packs
fugg

Attached: tenor.png (640x628, 150K)

gib modric

Dear lord.

>yfw Panini is the force behind the 48 team cup

Attached: Clever girl.jpg (548x451, 10K)

Attached: fireworks.gif (300x170, 427K)

we'll probably collect them at work like in 2014

Countries like Kosovo will probably get three players in a single sticker and share the page with Trinitty and Toballoo

Remember to aim for those sealed packs with 40 packets each. Chances are you'll get less duplicates due to how the machines sort them after cutting the large sheets. So far, got two of these and had less than 10 duplicates in each pack (among 200 stickers, which is damn good), despite having about 40 duplicates between both packs. Also get them on different areas to avoid getting ones from the same batch.

Ah, good times

Attached: Panini-USA-94-Official-World-Cup-1994-Sticker-Album-Book-4.jpg (640x404, 99K)

I've bought the album since 2002, but I wont this time. Nobody I know will buy it and it is useless to do it if you don't have anyone else to trade.

How they fuck up makes the Panini albums better
>Angola and Iran sharing page in 2006
>Chile not being actual stickers in 2010
>England never having the team picture or the federation logo

>hue intelectual
Tell me genius, when you have the 410 stickers how are you gonna get the rest 272? Someone will give them to you for free?

> tfw i realised about that as a kid
> never told to any friend so i would finish first
at some point i recall thinking about following the store owners and spy which store owners would buy from the same place

>how are you gonna get the rest 272? Someone will give them to you for free?
he's speaking about trading

But you still have to have 682 stickers even if they are repeated so you could trade

> he trades 1x1

Attached: ysequnae.jpg (315x432, 10K)

t. That one creepy adult who hangs around newsstands, shopping malls and parks trying to jew little kids

you just ask for people who are nearly done, they have more in their trading stack they are willing to give multiples of for the handful of ones they need. At least that's how I do it at work. I can't really tell how people that isn't in a workplace/school actually trade.

Elite strategy senpai. Just beat up little kids and take their albums. Steal the big boxes of packs

>When I'm older if I spend only 10% of my salary on football stickers, I'll fill every album ever!

just like a wavin flag

>England never having the team picture or the federation logo
My favorite one

Attached: england-team-photo-93-panini-fifa-world-cup-germany-2006-football-sticker-44256-p.jpg (400x310, 29K)

Attached: england-team-photo-93-panini-fifa-world-cup-germany-2010-football-sticker-44256-p.jpg (833x644, 88K)

>ywn see Diablo Etchevery play in his prime

Attached: tears in rain scoob.png (242x206, 87K)

>not sweeping the kids on pic related
>not leveraging on the decades of practice you have against little nigs who don't know any better

Attached: bafo.jpg (640x213, 37K)

>tfw my two brothers and I have been collecting WC and Euro albums since 1998
>even did a few of the CL albums back when Panini had the license
>first few albums we started collecting packs were €0,50
>since I think Euro 2012 packs become €0,60
>now Panini has raised to price to €0,90

They can fuck off, this shit is fucking ridiculous

Seems like Panini hiked the prices everywhere

Brazil had it easy comparatively. Despite the 100% inflation it is one of the cheapest when compared to other places considering the exchange rate.

have, have, don't have, don't have, have, don't have

Autist people met on libraries during 2014 to trade stickers. Sometimes the parents were the ones doing the trade. I was one of the autist collectors.

anybody else buy these for every world cup? c-cuz I do

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 394K)

>not rubbing your hands previously to make them sticky
>not creating a "little belly" on the stickers by folding them lightly before doing pic related

> late late late late nola late late nola nola

Attached: 450433090.jpg (612x408, 29K)

There is a trading spot on every city.
At mine it is in a gas station which happens to have a bar attached to it so me and some friends go there on weekends and keep drinking and trading cards.

Damn, that's cool.

and cheap; I must have like 4 Portugal pins that I have never worn lol
switch the pins on my bag during the wc for the teams I'm rooting for that day

Fuck, I'm low key jealous of you guys.

Based timmy

Sounds fucking based. Sticker culture has never really been a thing here (apart from Eredivisie collections from the biggest supermarket a few years ago). Don't think I've ever met someone who collects or even has collected Panini series though. Even when we were still good I always had to swap via post.

how it happened?

it caught on fire