Try to speak in a british accent

>try to speak in a british accent
>people in vidya ask if im australian
This was not the way it was meant to be...

The natural Scandi accent is incredibly pleasant desu

maybe if you're a gay brit, but not really.

I thought it would sound very brash, considering most scandis promounce alot of letters very hard.

>tfw I'll never play vidya with all the diverse european nations
>brits bantering with danes
>finns bantering with swedes
>germans bantering with poles

IT'S NOT FAIR

it's mostly Russians screaming curse words

It's preferable in every way to being stuck down with Southeast Asian chinks. When they're not just bots they're Indonesian or Vietnamese trash who would serve the team better if they were bots

The white man was never intended to live in this part of the world

>just speak english with other teammates so not to exclude anyone
>"are ya folks from the englands?"
Sure bud, I'm from the englands.

Wtf you sound gay af, not "brash" at all

My college had a group of Swedish exchange students

The American girls found their accents very sexy

t. Antti Svensk

/r/equesting vocaroo of OP doing a british accent

Its literally just 8-10 year old Russian or Turkish boys screaming in their vile "languages"
I doubt any region could be much worse

t. Silver 2

forever stuck playing with 250 ping on US west coast or at peak times only

>speak in a scousse accent
>people think I'm a local

>speak in hybridised english-american-singaporean garble
>people think im an african warlord

You must have sounded pretty retarded, they were just being nice and assumed: retarded sounding anglo = australian.

>Speaks with polish accent
>people thinks I'm russian
such is live sven

This never happens. Ever.
The only communication you see in online games are people who can't speak English who speak their own language to other people who speak the same language.
When you do see any English in the chat it's just set phrases or extremely common phrases any third worlder would know. "gj," "thx," "fuck your mother" and so on.
People actually willing to speak English in chat for anything but the bare necessities (such as when trading/buying items or something) are a very small minority.

We share a lot of similar sounds (with Flemish) especially the å sound, which in written Flemish (a meme) we write as oa.

It is said to have come to us through Frisian influence, as it isn't common in High German nor Dutch-Dutch (Holland Dutch).

Walloons interestingly share this trait with us, both in the dying Walloon language, and in Belgian French.

>germanics speaking English
>those languages are closer to English than others
>everyone thinks "wow, you speak so well"
>they almost can pass as native

>Spaniard/Italian opens his mouth
>instantly gets identified as Spaniard/Italian

rude

what does czynglowany you ?

mean ))

Why do Germans for example seem to expect everyone to speak a language that hasn't been relevant since the days of the Hanseatic League?

Australian servers are much better for having fun desu.

The "diverse" European gayming experience consists of 90% cryllic letters of which the only thing you can make out is cyka

you're still ok in my book though

>cyka
blyat
rush b

cyrillic letters are europeen af tho

It's literally "triggered". No such word in polish but it sound hilarious.

>speaking

is it made of several words ?
if so, can you decompose the different words ?

No, it's one word, cyngiel (trigger, also a paid murderer btw), the rest is just a grammatical way of making verbs in polish language.

To be fair most people have no clue what an Australian sounds like, it's always a cartoonish form of it in American media

>a group of finns are in the game
>they ask over voicechat if i'm finnish due to my accent
>tell them i'm a romanian instead

i hate this conversation because after it ends they immediately assume you want to start talking in finnish

even worse if it's not an exclusively finnish owned server, it just makes me feel bad to speak in a foreign language that half the server can't understand

>english guy ask me something in the mic
>replies writting

pretty cool, thanks

>own a very thick accent
>everyone knows i'm a Finn after I speak to the mic

I really should move on to England for a year to get rid of this shitty accent.

I never stated otherwise

Same here. I always pretend to be Serb.

I know. Have I ever told you I love you Sven? Because it's true you know.. You may be quaint little effeminate snowniggers, you're still also very European, and basically we wouldn't know what to do without you.

what games do you play? i used to play csgo on faceit a lot 2 years ago and would always have my morning bants at 9am with some finns

GO GATKA BLYAT

I would like to hear a vocaroo of your british accent
scandis usually sound more american when they speak english

>scandis usually sound more american when they speak english
Everyone who isn't a complete tryhard does. The reason the English language is still so widespread after the fall of the British Empire is because of the US, not the UK.

Hey, that hurts my feelings

guess you all need to try harder then

Why are you trying to avoid it? Embrace your accent. Don't try to sound british or american.

Vaj vodd iu nott want tu saond lajk ej ril svidisch mann vän spiking inglisch?

It definitely happens with tugas here. I also have banted with some brits about brexit and you can always point and laugh at french people when you troll them and they start with their "fdp", "tg" etc...