Paul scholes

CR7

inb4 triggered kids, shitskins and mudslimes over reading an obvious fact

I got you pham

Attached: scholesy.jpg (603x203, 39K)

It's Peter Crouch btw

i didn't know Messi played for Liverpool in 2007

harry kewell

Yeah, you can honestly tell they're underaged because they constantly sperg out without fail and "retaliate" by making like 10 threads over the matter
The catalog has become a bit tiresome these days when the same wanker is making the same bollocks threads over and over. Didn't used to be like this

c'mon OP stop playing with us just spit it out already

>mfw I see the 3 daily CR7 vs Messi threads

Attached: 1366553767249.jpg (410x496, 60K)

The board has been overrun with younger posters, or just really pathetic manchildren

You think this is bad just wait til World Cup

I was here for the 2010 and 2014 world cup
I welcome the world cup, it will bring new blood which in this odd case is a good thing since the place is overrun by complete idiots with horrible elementary school tier memes and posts

Slippy?

>it will bring new blood which in this odd case is a good thing since the place is overrun by complete idiots with horrible elementary school tier memes and posts
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

you have no idea how bad it's going to get

Of course I do. I was here for the other two and while the board was saturated and at the time I didn''t like it. The board is practically dead these days and the majority of the users now are pure cancer so fuck it let them come.

I think the last world cup was the beginning of the downfall of Sup Forums. The shitposting has become actual shit

Now every second thread is
>JUST
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>what did he mean by this
>song lyrics

This world cup will just be only be worse again.

hello is this the Whiny Entitled Bitches containment thread ?

The board's been dead for six years. Nothing will change until the mods stop being cunts and let us bring back bro couture

Sup Forums is already ruined. I can only hope it gets ruined for those of you from what I assume was the reddit invasion.
It was the 2012 Olympics (flags) and Ian Big Brother. Both drew a fuckton of reddit trash.

Flags ruined Sup Forums. It’s turned every debate into just slinging names based on a persons flag at one another as a lazy deflection.

>shut up paco
>nice try hans
>go outside, krushchev

Personally the board started dying in 2012-2013 for me, I had taken a short hiatus and when I returned suddenly everyone was going on about r.eddit which I'd never heard of
I'm certain that place must've banned a lot of these retards who migrated here because before then no one talked about the place. Then came more who've been banned from other social media platforms and of course Sup Forums has had its cancerous influence as well since now everything triggers the autists.
Since 2012-2013 it's been on freefall and amazingly it keeps getting worse. Flags also need to go, way too many people on proxies dedicating to flag shitposting

>thread criticizing new cancer with their repetitive shit threads
>page 10
bump

its the janitors. I honestly think they're from Sup Forums

That's another thing, all this newcancer become janitors and mods but the userbase do the reporting. Imagine being a faggot and reporting delicious girls being posted or discussions about life and love
Fucking homos

>bro couture