So what's the general consensus on this guy now? Did he win any of you over?

So what's the general consensus on this guy now? Did he win any of you over?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?smid=tw-share&_r=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a full blooded cuckservative, of course not

Let's see how well he does in debates.

>balances the ticket
>looks like race bannon

Works for me.

>Creationist

Brought the Cruzkeks over to Trump

All except King Rat himself.

Trump showed his true colors with this pick...he lost the race. Wonder if the original rumors are true that he was just in it to make sure Hillary wins?

Better than an atheist who thinks everything came from nothing just because, that's for sure.

he's done well enough. i expect him to fence well against kaine

He hasn't anything me over, really, other than failing to be some extreme form of obvious cancer.

I hope he was the right pick to swing it for the generals, and I hope he does a better job defining himself before I crank down on the Trump lever come November.

not an argument but I agree anyways

Pence is great.

Will keep the evangelicals on the train.

He's a neocon. And you should be very afraid.
>Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.
nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?smid=tw-share&_r=2
I had faith in Trump until now.

I find him a good speaker I think he can win over some independant voters who aren't as red-pilled as us.

>i'm a cruz missile now
donald jr is saying words and you think don is going to give up literally all of his control?
you realize domestic and foreign policy is 100% of the job of president right?

concern shilling doesn't work in the US, m80, we have freedom of thought and got good brainz

Oh, who am I kidding. They haven't had mechanical voting machines since before I was old enough to vote.

I'll tap tap tap on the touch screen and Diebold will change my vote to Hillary before it gets sent to Spain to count it for us. I still hope Pence develops his own rhetoric more before I vote for Trump anyway.

>named after a British coin

Is he really the best Trump could do?

Am I going to take a retard on Sup Forums or Trump's son more seriously on matters regarding Trump? Gee whiz. That's a tough question, but I think I'll trust Trump's son over you.

Nobody thinks everything came from nothing you fucking Idiot. There is no theory working theory at the time for the true origins of everything (pre big bang)

The current stance is "we dont know" and there is nothing wrong with that.

If you want to talk about "something coming from nothing" then please explain to us where god came from. Because your stone age book literally says god came from nothing.

And you believe it. You believe bullshit stone age theories from literal cave people who barely knew how to operate basic tools and light a fire.

Meanwhile the non religious stance doesnt claim everything came from nothing like you, nor do the non religious claim to know everything. We just dont Know anything pre big bang. Someday we may. Right now we do not. Insert your stone age religion to fill the gaps if you want. Pure arrogance.

Couldve been better
Couldve been worse'

Libs and Hillarys VP at the debate are going to be triggered as fuck over MUH GAYS

>Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

According to an anonymous source in Kasich campaign.

He's handsome and looks like Wojak.

neo con stooge. The RNC are going to assassinate Trump on day 1 and swear in this bozo. He is everything Trump ran against.

No one actually thinks that but believing a complex being came from nothing is just as fucking stupid

he speaks well, which is something that will help trump

Exquisite post, my gentlesir! May your trusty headgarmet adorn your cranium with valour!

His speech was pretty good and had a lot of subtle bants. His past positions did bother me at first, but Trump's speech reaffirmed his political vision/message and didn't move an inch. I don't mind as long as Trump doesn't get JFK'd.

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory,{}