Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dofacvjRkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>japanese man marrying a white woman

lol

-no

shit bait

OP can't be a Sup Forumseddito-

Really let down by crappy open world elements and a shockingly shallow combat system.

Here's a better example famm, don't embarrass yourself next time

My pic slipped out

When video games are more kino than kino itself:
youtube.com/watch?v=0dofacvjRkc

All movie directors worldwide on suicide watch.

Ambiguous as fuck ending.
I hated it.
So is that the afterlife or what?

The ending was the only good part of the game, it was really well done. XV has to be the worst Final Fantasy though, what a shallow, incomplete mess

best*

FFXV is fucking trash. Nomura is the biggest son of a whore hack. I couldn't even find an equivalent movie director that even comes close to Nomura's hackness. He fucking ruined FF forever.

nomura left XV before it even started serious development and all the good stuff in the game has nothing to do with him either.

-no

After leviathan it turns into a rushed clusterfuck to the end, complete letdown.

Lost Odyssey was the last good ff.

Wrong. The story was probably the worse since the series released on a 16-bit console. I'm not exaggerating in the least about that.

To answer OP and attempt to keep this remotely on topic, by far, the best cinematography wasn't in the actual game, and the CGI was actually noticeably below SE's standards for main entry's in the series. This is somewhat understandable because of how much of the budget was wasted on scenes that never made it in in any form, (like when the game was still Versus), and that disasters that was Kingslaive. I wonder how much SE burned on that.

>tfw no more Nobuo soundtrack vidya
>tfw turn-based combat is dead
>tfw voice acting ruins the mood because it's either bad or just typical corny weeb dialogue translated into English

>Ambiguous as fuck ending.
It's actually not ambiguous. You have just to pay attention more than most people to get it, more than me for instance.

Long story short, (I think), Noctis had to kill himself to seal away the bad guy forever, (forget his name), so he wouldn't regenerate. So that's the afterlife.

>>tfw no more Nobuo soundtrack vidya
The soundtrack is easily the best part of the games, and there's some great tracks in it.
>>tfw turn-based combat is dead
Reminder that only a few of the entries were actually purely turn-based.
>>tfw voice acting ruins the mood because it's either bad or just typical corny weeb dialogue translated into English
This has always been a problem with the series, and it's recommended that you switch to Japanese VO, or turn off the volume for speech.

The game sucks, but not for the reasons you mentioned.