iranian german here

do you hate us now?

Other urls found in this thread:

openstreetmap.org/node/26956428#map=17/48.21158/11.55633
gesetze-im-internet.de/rustag/__3.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erfurt_school_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty sure everyone hates sandpeople.

You are all the same shit coming from the same butthole

No.
Now go home and reverse the Islamic revolution.

wtf I hate muslims now

I thought Shiites were bro-tier? Why would he do this?

>now
>implying your German blood thins out the shit
Top kek shit skin

>a leaf and worst ally
we are not arabs

not feeling suicidal tbqh famalam

^This

What the fuck op?

>he fell for the shia are bros meme

I don't hate Iranians but I'm really bummed out it was an Iranian. I thought you guys were better than this

More surprised because it's usually sunni scum.

All mudslime need to leave Europe.

yes

I'm glad I got drunk earlier
can't believe this shit

Do you see your country ever returning to its pre-opression state?

Calm down people. The guy was luring arabs to kill.

Are there Persian sunnis?

he might have been sunni
we had sunni iranians joining isis before
got caught in canada I think

so what if that kid was atheist

>now
lol

aroud muslims of any confession or race (even the whites converted) never relax

Wasn't the Shah(sp?) a massive faggot? If it weren't for the embargo, wouldn't they actually be better off?

there has never been a pre-opression state in iran
monarchy was quite cruel during most of the dynasties

>guy in pic is a azeri
wtf I love the ayatoilet now and hate OP for being iranian/persian

Iranians are white. This was an isolated incident and will never happen again.

then they'll blame videogames some more again

You're not German.

>hate you now
>now
top kek

Unite your persian brothers and remove Islam from your country to bring back glorious Zoroastrianism

i honestly think he was a brony. i bet that was a brony shirt or backpack. cap this.

the question is not if we hate you, the question is are you an good muslim or a bad muslim. Good muslim are ex-muslim blablabla you get the point.

I still like Iranians

I don't think 2 or 3 diaspora shithead faggots represent all of Iran. I do think they represent a radicalized version of Islam though.
I do think they represent a gigantic problem that western Europe has with Islamic terrorists be they home-grown or refugees.
It's very possible these faggots were born in Germany and got sucked into the radical islam bullshit.

I'm still against muslim immigration to europe and the US. I'm still against a majority muslim country like Bosnia existing in Europe.

So strangely quiet... leftists feel half wrong about it being a dude from a carbombistan, and we are a bit fucked up about it being one of the good ones.

The first alt-right/sjw tiegame in history.

>alt-right

Yeah I like Iran too. I hope US won't fuck them up like they do with everyone else in the region.

well if he is a sunni it fits in to our narrative a little better

Whatever... that's what they call everyone here. You have a quicker easier term?

I really like your flag, aryan bro

How many sunis in Iran? I bet he was one .

Statistically, I think we're in a bind here.

Muslims are generally awful regardless of the country they're from. I like Zoroastrian Iranians but not the muzzies.

There's still a lot of information that hasn't been revealed, at least I'm not aware of it if it has.

>were they born in Germany or Iran
>If refugees, how old when they came
>Shia or Sunni

I can't imagine someone growing up in Iran coming to Germany as an adult and doing this. I can definitely see someone who grew up in Germany, felt alienated, got influenced by ISIS tier propaganda. Either way ISIS is the problem, radical Islam is the problem.

>now

>what is the Iran-Iraq war

what would you care about some cumskin's opinion ?

REEEEEEEEEE LET US OPERATE A GLOBAL CENTRAL BANK IN IRAN AND CONTROL YOUR CURRENCY AND RESOURCES REEEEEEEE OR ELSE THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT MORE """IRANIAN TERRORISTS""".......

it could have been an iranian nationalist too

he was born in germany, got bullied in school and was in treatment

kurds and arabs are usually sunnis in iran
>Zoroastrian Iranians
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>he fell for the zoroastrian iranian meme

About 5.

That makes a lot of sense

I've actually met a few. Hardly any of them left but the ones I've met were really great people.

when pork eating atheists, black men and even shia iranians hate you, you know you're the bad guys

khamenei is turkish

ohhh pure man! Western Society created a toxic environment for him to life in. Now we must respect his decision and change our culture to make these poor people fell more at home.
I bet if it had turned out this guy was from the right, everybody would be chanting for the banning of all right wing parties in germany. Just look at the shit getting posted on twitter. I gave up on hope.

yea the brain drain is real and most of it is going to canada

the fuck? shia are no different than sunni except stupid ass small difference concerning religious practice and governance

they still want to kill you

no.

You are the only people who stand up to the international kikes, and have actual aryan heritage, unlike the german cucks who made it up using hitler's propaganda campaign and falling for the meme, convincing themselves they weren't the Gaul barbarians that fought against western civilization (Romans and Greeks)

Do you think Saudis are jealous of Iran?

openstreetmap.org/node/26956428#map=17/48.21158/11.55633

place where he grew up, german equivalent to the projects with a large number of people on welfare.

that's just literally the facts of it. feel free to push a narrative of your liking, but you'll have to build it around these facts.

Iranians managged to taqqiya Sup Forums but your facade of being "based" is fading, soon they will see that you are just as cancerous as your sunni brothers.

saudis used to be like little children to us back before they were taught how to handle money
now they just fear us

then they are quite the ineffective killers compared to the sunny side ups

don't underestimate the germans
the fight is not over yet
there is still fire and kruppstahl in their blood

looks like we have fans.

>there is still fire and kruppstahl in their blood
sounds unhealthy desu

>iranian german here

You are iranian.
You can't become german, you are born german. Ius sanguinis.

>got bullied in school
OH! Now that changes everything!

I got bullied, too. But i didn't shoot up the inner city. I manned up instead.
And i want to scream when i remember i share my country with people like Die_Resi_.

I never got any (You)s in those threads when I warned you

What's your opinion? Could an Iranian Shia have done this?

dude ius sanguinis hasn't been the base for citizenship in almost three decades. read the fucking law and stop shilling some retarded misinformed bullshit

gesetze-im-internet.de/rustag/__3.html

Says the kike

My thoughts are he got persuaded by ISIS and if was following ISIS propaganda and ways of thinking wouldn't he by default be Sunni?

you too will have to deal with these facts.

as much as there is hate towards the us and the west in general the current mental conditioning is to defend yourself against barbaric sunnis

also very unlikely an iranian shia would pick german citizens as targets
they would rather go against separatist kurds or arabs or other opposition groups here

as long as he killed some krauts responsible for invading Afghanistan, he's an honorary Sunni as far as I am concerned

>looks at flag

whatever you say kike

Wow the atheists are nearly as bad as the sunni muslims

Why do you think he had to be persuaded by ISIS propaganda? Shooting people up is all the rage for all manner of disgruntled muds.

There's always crazy people in every group. By your logic, Dylan Roof represents every white male

They lump athiests in with anarchists and political terrorism mate.

he didn't respond in that balcony video like he was following islam very strictly so I'm not sure about the motivation

As much as I'd like this to be radical Islam, what he said makes it sound more like the beta uprising.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erfurt_school_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting

closest related incidents.

I don't think he 'had to' have been persuaded by ISIS propaganda but I can see why if he got bullied and felt like an outcast his whole life he would side with a group of people who's objective was to take revenge against people who are the same as the one's who bullied him.

There are more Sunni Iranians in Germany than users of 8ch.

nah, they were always a bunch of cucks

What did he say?

>dude ius sanguinis hasn't been the base for citizenship in almost three decades.
Germany is governed by traitors.
No shit, Germany is governed by traitors.

Nah, some Iranians are bros. I don't hate immigrants or even refugees, I just want them gone home. You might stay if you're okay and we are under whatever percentage will be deemed necessary to ensure the perpetuation of our own people first.

Worst mistake ever. The result of leftwing antigermanism. #PassDeutscheAffen

No, I'm asking if a Shia could have done an isis style copy cat attack on a western nation which is rare if non existent.

Maybe he's a Sup Forumsack that just happened to be Iranian?

>result of leftwing antigermanism.
literally a CDU-FDP reform, sorry if it doesn't fit your narrative

Nah Iranians are best muzzies.

>This was while many people were aware of Wilhelm II's speech in Damascus in 1898 calling on all Muslims to rely on him as a true friend.[7] By the early 1930s, Reza Pahlavi's close ties with Nazi Germany began worrying the Allied states. Germany's modern state and economy highly impressed the Shah, and there were hundreds of Germans involved in every aspect of the state, from setting up factories to building roads, railroads and bridges.

>The Shah went on to ask the international community to use the native name of "Iran" in 1935 to address to his country, which in Persian means 'Land of the Aryans' and refers to Airyanem Vaejah, the Avestan name of the original homeland of the Aryans.

We do not forget our allies. Its really weird but it's true.

Now? What do you mean now?

my first thought was exactly that but he didn't shout any paroles

I always hated you.

Shah was an oppressive faggot, but not as oppressive as Khomeini (including SAVAK), and not as oppressive as he COULD have been.

in a western nation? no

in the gulf states? most likely, but it would probably a houthi doing it