What's your favorite joke from this television show?

What's your favorite joke from this television show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og
twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/859380571381878784
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LIzX5CT8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gropffft

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og

>joke
now that's a good one

So

The Word

Jesus Christ. The copy pastas aren't even exaggerated. The audience starts audibly sighing at the mention of Trump's name and erupt into thunderous applause at a shitty dick joke.

what the fuck
>dude trump sucks penis lmao
>audience goes to into coma inducing laughter and colbert runs around like an autist hopped up on sugar
the memes are actually real

Don't tell your grandkids that joke, don't tell your grandkids that joke. Just expose them to progressive media at an early age and hammer home the fact that being white is something to be remorseful and ashamed of

Colbert himself.

Jon Batiste's autistic screeching

This is the worst forced meme Sup Forums has ever come up with. Just sad man.

Nothing like the smell of mad triggered Sup Forumstards in the morning. Keep up the good work, Colbert.

GLOMPF

SPEEBEN KELBORT

This looks like the Colbert Report. That was pretty good, my favorite bits were "Better Know a District" though I think they stopped doing those when his show blew up.

He's no good in the Tonight Show format. Way too sanitized, comes across waaaaaay more smug than anything he'd done before that, and I'm not even sensitive to smugness so it's got to be off the charts.

Did someone say triggered?

twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/859380571381878784

Who was in the wrong here?

Wow. Finally *someone* calling that piece of shit out.

You are right, this reminds me of the memes that were on Sup Forums during it's downfall in like 2013. Which was ironically the rise of Sup Forums with shit like drive-posting and eventually bane. I guess we are so far after bane that this board is really having it's qualitical sunset.

greenwald is /our gay/

STROMPGH

>huhuhu GOT EM

Why does he do the Reddit Shuffle at the end of his "joke"?

qualitical isn't a word you retard. if you're calling for an idiot purge by all means start with yourself

I thought the memes were exaggerated

From the Colbert Report?

>"Notorious terrorist Suq Madiq..."

the one where op is cancer and dies

HOW WILL VURBUMPF RECOVER AFTER THIS LMAO

I miss the Colbert Report.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LIzX5CT8U

*unsheathes humor*
*smirks*
*teleports behind desk*
Nothing personnel, Blorkiphtn.
*audience explodes into a red mist*

When he said FRIG TR*MP XD BL*MP SUCKY THE PUTIN PEEPEE!!!!!!!!! tfw squee'd out loud and reblogged it to tumblr

YOU MAKE FUN OF A REPORTER, TRUMP? YOU'RE A COCKSUCKER!
>wins emmy
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>hosts oscars
GET AIDS YOU FUCKING DICK LICKER
>statue erected in hollywood

DWW WUWUUW UWU U MMMMFFM F F FF F F DONAL DONAL DAONALD DWUMFIE FIE DWUMF DRUMF DRUMFKINS DWUNGA BUNGA DWUMF CONSERVATARD GONNA CWY DRUMF PPPFPFFFFFFFFFFF F BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

OH SHIT