Restarting the Sup Forums approved animals thread since the faggot mods want to prune any thread that's light hearted...

Restarting the Sup Forums approved animals thread since the faggot mods want to prune any thread that's light hearted and fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M62WR1gBRUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sawfish

even the black hearted autists of Sup Forums cannot resist snow leopards

The majestic turtle (guac not included)

Do dolphins still count if they've been heavily modded?

Rato

Posted this in the last one. Orcas are insanely intelligent.

once again

this is not related to politics

the cynical fox

>polar bears
>approved

you do realize they're one of the only species that consider humans prey right?

Lighten up nigger. We all need a break from happenings and Jewish conspiracies.

I just want to let everyone know that I believe in global warming, but I hate polar bears. Really I hate anything that would easily kill me in the wild. Why do they have to use stupid polar bears to represent global warming? Now ocean collapse and coral Bleaching plus all the algae in fresh water because of farm run off. That shit scares me.

Coyote is the most based of all animals

Agree
Coyotes are niggers

>We all need a break from happenings and Jewish conspiracies.
leave then

www.reddit.com

>Sup Forums approved animals
>pic of a starving polar bear
Seems right. Global warming is a hoax.

I submit, for your consideration, the stately limpkin.

Truly a beacon of talent in the animal kingdom.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M62WR1gBRUc

Or maybe you should fuck off to cripplechan.

Example is starving
Endangered
Example is literally dead
Endangered
Hunted for sport
Destroyed fisheries

All good choices. Some more conservative animals, please. I think the standard-bearer should prolly be the dodo. Maybe Stellar's Sea Cow. That one went extinct within 50 years of being discovered by fiscal conservatives.

>walking home one night at 2AM
>stumble across a trio of foxes in the middle of a side road; one totally wiped out on its side like a lazy cat while the other two were sat up and fussing over each other

It was pretty neat. Wish I had a phone with a camera though, would have got some decent pictures I think.

The museum assured me otherwise.

Related: based shark

>Another animal with numbers declining so quickly that there was literally an international news story about its extinction-debt, yesterday
Also a good choice.

I've never seen a fox irl, I'm not convinced they're real
Post more for evidence??

Fuck off.

There is zero scientific evidence to support the idea that black people are a separate species.

Wolves tbqh

forgot pic

Wolf packs do not exist. It is a myth. Family-units exist. The "Alpha dog?" The rest of the pack calls him "dad."

Where do you live that there aren't any foxes?

I have a 10 year old slider behind me in a 100 gallon tank, shes pretty neato.

Not /an/?

Missouri
I think they're around but they must be too quick

No love for beavers? They gather resources and construct their own homes and dams. Probably among the more resourceful animals, I admire their craftsmanship.

one of my favorite pol threads was a flowers and gardening thread. the faggot mods need to focus on keeping the board GOOD not just srs bs