Sith or Jedi Sup Forums ?

Sith or Jedi Sup Forums ?

which one is more redpilled and which would you rather be?

self bump

rule of 2 a shit and is holding the sith back

Sith I guess because they were the only ones who actually had a plan to drive away the future invading intergalactic niggers.

The Sith shall rise again!

The sith are actually the good guys.

Sith.

Jensaarai.

Faggots.

rule of 2 was applied around luke skywalker times, for thousands of years there were many darths, lords and sith councils with multiple siths apprentices for a single master

Neither, balance is the only correct answer.

dark side always corrupts so once u turn to it balance will always break. it's tough question

The rule of two is what saved the sith

That black line in between :^)

At least sith are allowed to have fun, and don't necessarily have to be evil.

The Sith are vaguely Nietzschean and Evolan.

The Jedi are vaguely Buddhist.

Both are legitimate, depending on what your goal is. There is a place for both of them.

>Effectively genocided the entire sith.
>Saved them.

This grey jedi is masterrace

The one sith achieved more than sidious.

Darth Krayt is a beast. Had to be killed by a Mary sue Skywalker baby.

>Buddhism
>legitimate
self_immolation.exe

Honestly light side is the in-between of dark side and something that doesn't exist. Obviously light side users aren't exclusively pacifist cucks so I don't think it's the exact opposite of dark side.

In the KOTOR games I was always a solid bit light side but not a total goody two shoes dweeb. Gotta get in touch with your bad self every once in a while.

Also correct me if I'm mistaken but dark side =/= Sith.

Buddhists are more like Necromongers. Pain let's you know you're alive. Blah blah blah.

The sith before the rule of two were fighting each other for superiority, when there was a ton of sith a bunch of weaker ones could band together to overthrow a master. The rule of two makes it so the apprentice can only overthrow the master when he has become more powerful. So the rule of two makes the lineage increasingly powerful with each new master taking the mantle of Sith Lord.

sixth because then you can do whatever u want with the force

Gray Jedi are for edgelords and ruined the metaphysics and themes of the universe. The Force is supposed to work in such a way that you're pulled in one direction or the other and can't stay in a wishy-washy noncommittal center position. I always figured that the Force somehow affected the feelings of the user just as much as the user used their feelings to manipulate it, which caused people to gravitate to extremes whether they want to or not.

I made a jedi weapons-master and then went full sith. It was great.

>he doesn't know about the middle path
>he doesn't know how to achieve relief from craving
>dukkha.png

sith.

Darth Plagueis by James Luceno is a great book. I reccomend it to anyone wanting to learn about the training of Sidious and how the Sith operate.

They are two sides to a coin.

Both believe the others thinking and teachings are evil.

It's pretty much Christians vs Muslims.

One teaches you to be nice and peaceful while the other teaches you to kill those who don't think like you.

>Sith
>Muslims

DELETE THIS

>he's not a grey jedi

C U C K

U

C

K

Dual lightsaber sentinel for me, 1 green and 1 blue, some dark force powers like choke and lightning. Pretty much a Luke Skywalker archetype. KOTOR 1 is such a damn great game.

>Abandoning lightside/darkside buffs.

"The dark side is an illness no true sith would wish to be cured of"- Darth Plagueis

>Starwars in 2016
Numale cucks please get the fuck out

sith

>stop liking what I don't like

It was only marginally better before the new movie. The EU is infamous for its shittiness. Frankly you could just burn and forget the whole series and little of value would be lost.

>not getting +6 str from guardian/weapon master light side mastery
>missing more than 5% of your attacks because the enemies can still dodge through your garbage modifier

can't we just marry these two schools? Like the Sith have a LOT of power, and Jedi's have a LOT of discipline. Imagine those two schools coming together

Where were you when Star Wars left the EU?

Sith are pretty much space Jews and are quick to betray each other. Jedi are kind of cucks but you would be too if mundane threats were beneath you.

I pick Thrawn

Neither. Mandalorian.

Not comparable mate. Star Wars got legitimately even worse after leaving the EU. Euthanasia would be the best solution tbqh.

This. Jedi are corrupt cucks and Sith are edgelords

they both sound like shit, tbqh

That's why you go grey.

>not doing both

Jensaarai.

Might as well be a force sensitive Mandalorian then

>being a space blairite

If you want a serious argument then the Sith. They were the actual inventors of basically all Jedi shit (lightsabers, holocrons, etc.). Even the hyperdrive was invented by the dark side wielding Rakatans from KOTOR, which was later adapted by normies to work without the Force. For all the trouble they cause they actually have the ambition to make things happen and drive change. The Jedi are the embodiment of stasis and stagnation.

Smuggler.
Force is for fags.

But it's true.

They want to rule you under strict laws that they enforce while the Jedis believed in Democracy.

Well from my point of view the Jedi are evil.

the hutts > everyone

ANAKIN MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE REPUBLIC, TO DEMOCRACY

Isn't the Empire also officially secular/atheist? I seem to remember some of the general staff making fun of Vader for being religious. The Emperor is basically a good guy who uses the force to help the world instead of getting lost in religious mumbo-jumbo.

Sith realistically

But Lucas went ape shit when EU writers tried to put Sith in a positive light & Disney will never do anything edgy

Darth Traya had the only good vision.
Kill the force.

I thought the emperor wanted to eliminate the force from the galaxy.

Sith lords act like niggers. Grey Jedi will never truly exploit the force because of their centrism, Jedi are chill and inmmortal.

Jedi all the way.

What is the purpose of the Sith? Like, once they won what do they do exactly ?

>making fun of Vader for being religious
He made fun of him for believing in an ancient religion, like a Christian making fun of a pagan. Then again we never see any religion outside of Jedi/Sith so who knows.

The Jedi motto sounds like it's tattooed on some hipster broad.

Yes essentially. Palpatine kept it secular and even suppressed knowledge of the Force. The Empire is portrayed by Lucas as a bunch of evil, not so subtle Nazis, some of whom are willing to destroy planets (a necessary plot device to establish them as the villains), but other than that they're not so bad, better than the corrupt Republic at least. The core worlds were supposedly nice, orderly places to live and they expanded civilization even farther out to the fringes of the galaxy. There's even that out there theory that Palps did everything he did in order to prepare the galaxy for the invasion by the extraterrestrial biowank, but we like to forget that that shitty plot ever happened.

You're thinking of Kreia.

What does anyone do once they've won?

I'm pretty sure he proceeded to force choke him with his silly religion.

Traya=kreia

She adopted a new name after leaving the sith.

Yeah I know but he's confusing her with Sidious.

Well the Jedi are a bunch if libertarians shits who want to keep everything static but what is the end goal of the Sith?

Also why are they considered "evil" if their rule was pretty peaceful aside from the rebels

Which is why you don't insult pagans.

Ah, gotcha.

No love for the one sith?

>faggots citing old XTREME legends fanfiction as reasons for the sith being better

I think most sith would just do what Palpatine did. Be emperor of the galaxy and crush anyone who opposes you.

FEEL MY POWER

>either New Age or Sith

there's some story of a sith become jedi? every time is the opposite

I knew a kid who thought he was a witch growing up.

He drew a pentagram on the ground, stood in it, and told us to throw rocks at him, saying he was "protected."

6 months later they took the wire out of his jaw.

That shit doesn't work in real life.

Rock beats pagan.

Jedi = Platonists

Sith = Nietzscheans

Darth Revan

Sith sounds more redpilled.

The Jedi beliefs seens weird and fake. Also, most of the are liers

I think you're responding toBut revan was a jedi, became sith, then became jedi.

>be American
>"The Force shall set me free"

SITH 'TIL I DIE
BLUE MILK, PAZAAK AND THE BABY ANAKIN

The dark side grows weaker the more who wield it. The rule of two is to keep the sith masters powerful instead of diluting the power

Rocks are highly effective dark powers. That's why Anakin hates sand, which is just really small rocks. And how he was defeated by Obi-Wan, sure the high ground technique cut his legs off but it was the molten rock lava that burned him to near death. Don't fuck with rocks man.

>Blue pill or red pill

luke was a grey jedi though

[citation needed]

Nevermind the Matukai are the true masterrace.

it's pretty clear. he gave into emotion on many occasions and the hate for his father allowed him best vader in saber combat

So, I'm a dark wizard then?

I was completely unfazed by handling the concentrated dark side you call "rocks."

Both are flawed and balancing them is key.

This is fan interpretation. Lucas has a stroke everytime he hears "Gray Jedi" and it definitely wasn't his intent. He may be a hack writer but I actually agree with him on this. Star Wars is supposed to be a mythic battle between good and evil, not the morally gray blob of edginess that you see in modern scifi. We already get several gray characters among the non-jedi like Han Solo and Boba Fett. Why would you want to ruin the themes and setting like that?

>Why would you want to ruin the themes and setting like that?
he already ruined the theme with the prequels when he turned the force into reverse space aids when the force was originally supposed to be some kind of mystic energy based on eastern religion

Jedis are Siths in denial.
They deal in absolute more than anyone.

Eh, I generally agree with the Sith philosophy, but not on all of it. I think the Sith put too much emphasis on emotion and passion. I actually prefer the Jedi's emphasis on thinking things through coldly and rationally and observing things before acting. Too bad the canon Jedi tend to take that so far that it becomes complete inaction in times of crisis. I guess that's why you shouldn't become too wed to a particular philosophy. You have to be able to think for yourself or else you become a predictable idiot who becomes an ineffective caricature of yourself.

>middle path
>yfw this is also what jesus spoke of when he said to take the narrow road. the narrow, middle road of balance between love and fear, not the fear based religions like christianity, islam, hindu, judaism, every fucking old religion, nor love based cults like new age.
>jesus was a buddhist, or buddha was true christian. same thing in the end.

both spoke of the balanced path, to avoid the extremes, to not get fearful nor obsessive loving, but to become the balance between both.

both paths lead to despair after all. extreme fear leads to wars, lashing out, attacking. extreme love leads to jealousy, passionate murders, ideology based oppression when you enslave people "for their own good".

not too hot to boil you, not too cold to freeze you, but just warm and cold enough to sustain life. not too bright to burn your eyes out, not too dark to blind you.

that is the true path.

tl;dr take it easy.

But wouldn't avoiding the extremes be just as bad, in terms of complete understanding?

Redemption is only possible when you have a reason to redeem yourself, otherwise redemption and forgiveness wouldn't exist in Jesus' teachings.

>sith
>crab mentality so prevalent in the ranks that they annihilated their entire civilization because of jealousy and pearl clutching

>jedi
>so gay and lazy that a single autistic man sewed chaos in their ranks and destroyed them in a few months

both are pretty shit. sith is nigger tier but the jedi are even worse.